How to deal with a Thai woman?

bob smith

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Fine, as long as you refund the taxes I paid over my working life. The politicians peed away said taxes, while they created a country where many retirees are having to choose between eating, and staying warm.

Taxes were paid and spent. The fact is the current generation is paying for everything through their taxes. No one will be cutting your pension. There will just be a requirement to stay in the country. I don't think this will happen soon, but probably in the next 10 years.

48 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

What if they interlink your passport history in near future with AI and make you pay back the difference of resident/offshore pension - haha ?

No chance ? Don't be too sure with database AI integration in west.

Since the last 2 years, and because of Brexit , the immigration in UK and EU  look at the stamps and pages in your passport ! I’m British . I was asked in Heathrow where I lived, I said France as I’m a resident.I had my identity card to show.,This year, Swiss air Nice to Bangkok transit Zurich, forgot my French identity card at home . Got a right telling off from the strict Swiss as I passed through EU queue window , UK passport, resident of France , forgot card !!  If you don’t have your card or proof, normally they’ll stamp your passport. In my case they were lenient with a warning.  I think a load of visas. and stamps from Thailand didn’t help, although my maximum stay in Thailand is 4/5 months.

On 7/17/2023 at 5:18 PM, bkk6060 said:

Just about every girl I know who works in a bar makes more then a British pensioner.

British pension is what around 30k baht a month?  What a sad joke. 

Brit state pension currently 870 quid a month = 39,150bht at today's exchange rate.

I'm happy enough with that, it's much more than I ever anticipated

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, bob smith said:

Today i got into an argument at a bar with a 'mama san' or however u spell it.

she was adamant that women should never ever foot the bill and shouldnt even be allowed to earn more money than a man,

i told her thats ridiculous and she neeeds to understand that the world has evolved now.

many women these days work in high paid jobs and bring in the dough...

well she didnt like that and kicked me out of her bar.

i left without paying any tip and i wont be goin back!!

was I in the wrong?

should women always be paid for ?

are they not allowed to earn more than blokes?

any help appreciated.

Do you really care?????????????????????????????

Or are you just boared??????????????????????????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

Taxes were paid and spent. The fact is the current generation is paying for everything through their taxes. No one will be cutting your pension. There will just be a requirement to stay in the country. I don't think this will happen soon, but probably in the next 10 years.

I will probably be gone by then.

I have to wonder what a country has come to, when it goes back to being a prison colony.

2 hours ago, geisha said:

Since the last 2 years, and because of Brexit , the immigration in UK and EU  look at the stamps and pages in your passport ! I’m British . I was asked in Heathrow where I lived, I said France as I’m a resident.I had my identity card to show.,This year, Swiss air Nice to Bangkok transit Zurich, forgot my French identity card at home . Got a right telling off from the strict Swiss as I passed through EU queue window , UK passport, resident of France , forgot card !!  If you don’t have your card or proof, normally they’ll stamp your passport. In my case they were lenient with a warning.  I think a load of visas. and stamps from Thailand didn’t help, although my maximum stay in Thailand is 4/5 months.

Not exactly linked to passport control cross-linking your pension residency in UK..

But yes, headaches more and more official checks at every turn....

2-factor authentication to buy relatively cheap things with paypal now and elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

That is 30k too much for someone who decides to live in a 3rd world country.

The goverments will get smarter soon and will only pay residents. You decide to live elsewhere and help some foreogn economy? Then use your own money.

That was English?  . I didn't understand your point at all. 

On 7/17/2023 at 6:43 PM, bob smith said:

Today i got into an argument at a bar with a 'mama san' or however u spell it.

she was adamant that women should never ever foot the bill and shouldnt even be allowed to earn more money than a man,

i told her thats ridiculous and she neeeds to understand that the world has evolved now.

many women these days work in high paid jobs and bring in the dough...

well she didnt like that and kicked me out of her bar.

i left without paying any tip and i wont be goin back!!

was I in the wrong?

should women always be paid for ?

are they not allowed to earn more than blokes?

any help appreciated.

Vivid imagination has our Bob.????????

How to deal with a Thai woman? Well, first of all, they are not all the same so we can just generalize. Please don't get upset if my generalizations don't fit your personal relationship experiences.

If we're talking about bargirls, then the answer is quite simple. Keep the relationship 100% sexual. Don't get intimate. Don't get personal (stay as far out of her personal life as possible).

Am I the only one to discover that once the sex is over, everything else is annoying? Get out of there asap once you've had your fun. If the fun has gone - get out. 

Taken down to basics, she's interested in money, you're interested in sex.

Edited by JensenX
  • Haha 1

So you were discussing about money and who must take care of the family at a BAR with a MAMASAN who is basically a pimp. She lived in a sociality like that for years and thats her way of living.

You were aware of this, right?

Edited by problemfarang

Would you argue with a sugar producer that there are health hazards associated with consuming sugar? If you do, you’re likely to hit a brick wall. You’ll be in constant conflict if you think like this all the time. Hope you don’t. Life is too short. Enjoy the offerings at the bar, just don’t overdo the candies on offer. 

35 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Would you argue with a sugar producer that there are health hazards associated with consuming sugar? If you do, you’re likely to hit a brick wall. You’ll be in constant conflict if you think like this all the time. Hope you don’t. Life is too short. Enjoy the offerings at the bar, just don’t overdo the candies on offer. 

Some people might attempt to have deep and meaningful discussions with bargirls and mamasans, but there is a reason why so many choose to discuss this on an expat forum instead. When you're talking to bargirls, keep the discussions as superficial as possible. Talking to you is just a job for them - they would rather not have to. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JensenX said:

Some people might attempt to have deep and meaningful discussions with bargirls and mamasans, but there is a reason why so many choose to discuss this on an expat forum instead. When you're talking to bargirls, keep the discussions as superficial as possible. Talking to you is just a job for them - they would rather not have to. 

They want to you mean, it's their job.

On 7/19/2023 at 4:50 PM, Kwasaki said:

When you're talking to bargirls, keep the discussions as superficial as possible.

New Bargirl peeks at card under skirt with farang rules...

Ummm..Where u come from........How long stay thai-laaaan?    You suh-peak thai?   You hab thai lady? You buy me olange juice? You waaan short time?  I lub you too mutt   You pay now teerak

(slides dress down to cover up cheat sheet)      *farang tries to distract as hides money in sock*

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

42 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

New Bargirl peeks at card under skirt with farang rules...

Ummm..Where u come from........How long stay thai-laaaan?    You suh-peak thai?   You hab thai lady? You buy me olange juice? You waaan short time?  I lub you too mutt   You pay now teerak

(slides dress down to cover up cheat sheet)      *farang tries to distract as hides money in sock*

Whatever picking up a girl in a bar and how you go about is up to you.

Maybe I'm just kinda old fashioned, but I do always pay the bill when we go out.

It really is irrelevant  since me and MrsG have joint finances, but maybe it's part of my dinosaur brain, and hers too, that I get out the credit card when we dine out.

Don't know why, and I'm sure someone will tell me why it's wrong, and it makes no real sense but it makes us for whatever reason feel good

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2023 at 9:04 AM, GinBoy2 said:

Maybe I'm just kinda old fashioned, but I do always pay the bill when we go out.

It really is irrelevant  since me and MrsG have joint finances, but maybe it's part of my dinosaur brain, and hers too, that I get out the credit card when we dine out.

Don't know why, and I'm sure someone will tell me why it's wrong, and it makes no real sense but it makes us for whatever reason feel good

Feminists would say you are wanting women to be subservient.

Far as I'm concerned, women wanted equality, so they can have it and pay for things themselves now.