Online 90 day report

At Chonburi Immigration my last filing took about four hours before I was notified that It was accepted and given another date to report. The latest system seems to be working well. I still prefer to go to Immigration in person, since I live only two blocks away. Still, it’s nice to know I can file online if I need to.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've had it as short as a couple of days and as late as three weeks after it was due.  In that case I took it to immigration on the last day of the 7 day grace period and did it in person.  Two weeks later the approved form showed up in my inbox.  Go figure.  To do my next 90 day I had to use the due date on the form submitted in person as I now had two approved forms with different dates on them.

So the answer is....Only God knows.  Best of luck.  Expect the unexpected.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, connda said:

I've had it as short as a couple of days and as late as three weeks after it was due.  In that case I took it to immigration on the last day of the 7 day grace period and did it in person.  Two weeks later the approved form showed up in my inbox.  Go figure.  To do my next 90 day I had to use the due date on the form submitted in person as I now had two approved forms with different dates on them.

So the answer is....Only God knows.  Best of luck.  Expect the unexpected.

I had pretty much the same experience, ending up with an online reporting date of 16th July and a slip in my passport issued by the local office for 23rd July. At the beginning of the month I got the online reminder email, and did it on the 8th, approved last Friday 14th, with a next online date of October 5th. I no longer believe that the online reports are processed locally, but I may be wrong.

Edited by Eff1n2ret

13 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

I submitted mine Thursday last week too (due 27 July), but still no response so just resubmitted my application a few minutes ago.

No idea why approval is taking so long this time.

Just be patient, if it comes it comes, if it doesn't you have 7 grace days after expiry to take  a trip to the office.

Why stress?

5 hours ago, rwilem said:

Did you guys do the 'check status' of your accepted submission on the website? Sometimes the email telling one of its approval does not get sent (or ends up in the junk folder.)

Do a 'check status'; you'll see whether it's still pending, or if it's been approved/rejected.

I checked my status and found that my application has been approved, but I can not open the pdf-file. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

At Chonburi Immigration my last filing took about four hours before I was notified that It was accepted and given another date to report. The latest system seems to be working well. I still prefer to go to Immigration in person, since I live only two blocks away. Still, it’s nice to know I can file online if I need to.

same for me.....2 kms away

by the way how long is a BLOCK???

10 minutes ago, blackshadow said:

by the way how long is a BLOCK???

The location and city planning can affect how far a city block is from each other. On the other hand, a common measurement is that a city block is about 660 feet, or 1/8 of a mile, long. Therefore, walking one mile requires eight blocks.

10 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

The location and city planning can affect how far a city block is from each other. On the other hand, a common measurement is that a city block is about 660 feet, or 1/8 of a mile, long. Therefore, walking one mile requires eight blocks.

thanks ........

2 hours ago, joloit said:

I checked my status and found that my application has been approved, but I can not open the pdf-file. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Did you receive the APPROVED email? That should have the PDF attachment. Check spam/promotion folders.

39 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Did you receive the APPROVED email? That should have the PDF attachment. Check spam/promotion folders.

I never received an approval email. I did check the status of the application. It did say "approved", but I can not print out the pdf file. So I made a screen shot of the status page approval. 

Just now, joloit said:

I never received an approval email.

OK.

I always receive an email, first when I submit the filing, and another when it is APPROVED (or REJECTED). My reporting office is CW.

email from: [email protected]

Subject: [TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : 0123456789) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS HAS BEEN APPROVED

PDF of Next Report Date slip attached.

5 hours ago, joloit said:

Just send the PDF file to documents, should open from there.

4 hours ago, blackshadow said:

by the way how long is a BLOCK??

A 'block' can also be used in place of the word 'street'  or 'avenue'. In the case above, the meaning might be, 'two streets away'. Distance not implied, rather proximity to the office.

On 7/18/2023 at 4:14 PM, LauChan said:

How long do you wait for response after submitting 90 day report online? Submitted Thursday last week.

Did mine for the first time recently, approval took 8 days. Given the late response I wound up submitting it to CW by mail like usual as well, which made the whole exercise seem a bit pointless. 

19 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Did mine for the first time recently, approval took 8 days. Given the late response I wound up submitting it to CW by mail like usual as well, which made the whole exercise seem a bit pointless. 

Same experience as me.

And as another poster mentioned,  I ended up with 2 90day-slips with 2 different dates for the next 90day report. 

Got the email-reminder, applied accordingly, and got rejected. 

Just applied again yesterday,  waiting. 

A bit pointless, indeed.