Relative denies sexually assaulting 15 years old pregnant teenager

webfact

image.jpeg

A shocking case was brought to the attention of Bang Sao Thong Police authorities, involving a pregnant 15 year old girl who had allegedly been sexually violated by her own relative. The ramifications of this incident reverberated through the local community of Bang Sao Thong, Samut Prakan.

The recent developments unfolded around noon on July 18, at Bang Sao Thong Police Station, Samut Prakan. The accused man, pseudonym Suradech, regarded as the girl’s relative through marriage, willingly turned himself in. He denied the sexual assault allegations and expressed his intention to clear his name in court.

Contrary to the allegations, Suradech presented his perspective to the media. The truth, he indicated, was that, indeed, the girl often shared a bed with him and his wife. However, he clarified that this was the result of the girl wanting to play with his son and she only approached him to borrow his son’s phone to contact her boyfriend – as her own parents had denied her phone privileges.

by Samantha Rose

Image by doidam10

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/relative-denies-sexually-assaulting-15-years-old-pregnant-teenager

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Contrary to the allegations, Suradech presented his perspective to the media. The truth, he indicated, was that, indeed, the girl often shared a bed with him and his wife. However, he clarified that this was the result of the girl wanting to play with his son

So that's what he calls it ....

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

DNA test will determine who is lying.

What do they mean playing with son.  I am not saying he did not do it but if I was a 15 year old girl in this country and got pregnant i would be looking for someone a lot more older than a 15 year old boy to support me.

The problem in this country is that a lot of young people do not understand birth control and responsible sex.  Therefore they end up pregnant looking for a way forward.

It is going to be interesting to see who is a closer match the son or dad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Common occurrence in third world countries of sexual abuse and incest specially with remote communities.

In fact welfare services in many/most countries will say that incest is very very common and rampant, much more so that the populace realizes.

Saw this at a school hols job in Oz. Older boy (18 yo, big strong boy) revealed himself regularly to other men in the factory, he thought is was funny because nudity and revealing and all playing/fondling each other (father, mother, my work colleague, his brothers and sisters) was an every day event enjoyed by all.

At one point my work colleague revealed he and his elder brother were preparing the youngest brother (13) for their dad to penetrate first time while the whole family watched. My work colleague told me about all of this regularly, he had grown up with it, he tought every family had the same activities. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Common occurrence in third world countries of sexual abuse and incest specially with remote communities.

Sexual assault, incest, indecent assaults, carnal knowledge, molestation occurs in every country no matter what their economic status is. Its a disease of Society!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The truth, he indicated, was that, indeed, the girl often shared a bed with him and his wife. However, he clarified that this was the result of the girl wanting to play with his son and she only approached him to borrow his son’s phone to contact her boyfriend – as her own parents had denied her phone privileges.

Hmmmm

6 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Not neccessarily.

Girl has a boyfriend. Could be the boyfriends and if so, doesnt prove the older uncle didnt get to her as well.

Sounds like she is addicted to her cell phone and Uncle used this.

6 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Thanks, Skipalongcassidy...  The Uncle may be guilty, but I'm not in the world of believe all women.  All you other posters should quail your convictions and punishments.  I'm not saying he's not guilty, but him due process.

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

You didn't read the article correctly. She came to their house with the excuse to play with their son and to USE his telephone to call her boyfriend.  There is now the accusation or introduction of a third party here. She has a boyfriend... maybe.

I hope that when the baby's born and or aborted and the DNA test is conducted that we'll see a follow up of this story with the DNA evidence.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Thanks, Skipalongcassidy...  The Uncle may be guilty, but I'm not in the world of believe all women.  All you other posters should quail your convictions and punishments.  I'm not saying he's not guilty, but him due process.

You didn't read the article correctly. She came to their house with the excuse to play with their son and to USE his telephone to call her boyfriend.  There is now the accusation or introduction of a third party here. She has a boyfriend... maybe.

I hope that when the baby's born and or aborted and the DNA test is conducted that we'll see a follow up of this story with the DNA evidence.

I think you will see a dna test done a lot sooner than that.  Especially if the relative is not guilty he is going to want this resolved sooner rather than later.

I think they should amend the law  If you file a wrongful charge then the girls name should be printed o matter the age.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

but keyboard warriors already started the blaming.... he said he had not done it, thus nothing to worry about he should be ok with the DNA testing, he's innocent until proven guilty

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:
10 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

What do they mean playing with son.  I am not saying he did not do it but if I was a 15 year old girl in this country and got pregnant i would be looking for someone a lot more older than a 15 year old boy to support me.

The problem in this country is that a lot of young people do not understand birth control and responsible sex.  Therefore they end up pregnant looking for a way forward.

Sounds like she is pregnant by the boyfriend and plays with the accused man's young/infant son.

The accused isn't connected to the boyfriend.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, scorecard said:

In fact welfare services in many/most countries will say that incest is very very common and rampant, much more so that the populace realizes.

Saw this at a school hols job in Oz. Older boy (18 yo, big strong boy) revealed himself regularly to other men in the factory, he thought is was funny because nudity and revealing and all playing/fondling each other (father, mother, my work colleague, his brothers and sisters) was an every day event enjoyed by all.

At one point my work colleague revealed he and his elder brother were preparing the youngest brother (13) for their dad to penetrate first time while the whole family watched. My work colleague told me about all of this regularly, he had grown up with it, he tought every family had the same activities. 

Why the 'confused' emoji?

My post is not confusing, it's a summation / description of real actual life.

If you're confused by my post please ask a question. 

• Thumbs Up 1