Intoxicated Russian Man Damaging Multiple Cars Stopped by Phuket Police Using Tasers

webfact

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I do not think it is a sense of entitlement. I think it is a reflection of the current culture. It was destroyed over a century of callous and murderous leadership. Stalin, Lenin, Khruschev, now Putin. They have become somewhat savage and crude. No grace, no finesse, no courtesy. Rather uncivilized. 

I lived and worked in Siberia for five years, I enjoyed my time there, Russians aren't uncivilised, crude savages, far from it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I know exactly where this happened now it's just been on TV, out the back of Central Florista outside the new 7/11 there, when they shot him with the tasers he hit the deck like a bag of <deleted> 

We need a photo of you pointing at the exact spot, please :smile:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Stocky said:

I lived and worked in Siberia for five years, I enjoyed my time there, Russians aren't uncivilised, crude savages, far from it. 

A bit of a generalised comment. There’s good and bad everywhere. 

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I know exactly where this happened now it's just been on TV, out the back of Central Florista outside the new 7/11 there, when they shot him with the tasers he hit the deck like a bag of <deleted> 

Not surprised ChipButty wouldnt you hit the deck if you were hit with a 50,000 volt shock im surprised he didn't keekh his pants.

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hold him in custody until all damage has been paid for and all vehicles put right plus 100% victim surcharge, then deport the scumbag

Probably skint, don't think the Ruble is doing too well at the moment. ????????????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Furioso said:

I love these Russian Berzerkers! I still remember the muzhik who destroyed a 7-11 on walking street in Pattaya a few months ago. He started off by headbutting his motorcycle driver! 

You'd be mentally disturbed too if you grew up in the hell-hole that is Ruzzia 

Back in 90-s. Khaosarn Rd. Bangkok. Weird looking farang was offering half-opened shampoo, wipes, chewing gum (whatever he found there) for pocket change.

Dressed like a village idiot, barely talking. Painted face. 

Absolutely harmless beggar. 30-60 y.o. Could not figure it out.

Turned out he was a German businessman who was beaten by police and thrown to klong, but survived. Unfortunately his mind didn't recover and he became a Khaosarn's freak.

There are many stories about police brutality in LOS, even now 2023: 10 against 1.

Don't care victim's ethnicity: russian, proud european of another indian apache.

Edited by NativeBob
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

some years ago in Singapore that young lad vandalized a few cars, didn't he get 10 lashes? 

Yes, Michael Fay was punished over a period of several weeks or months with six lashes if I remember correctly, I was living there at the time. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 8:09 AM, spidermike007 said:

Likely a reflection of a very, very rough culture and environment.

Akin to why it was deemed necessary to issue the Chinese "guidelines" on how to behave when abroad ?

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2023 at 5:19 AM, milesinnz said:

just send him back to Russia.. Putin will find him a job in a foreign country ....

He was either getting in some practice before he returns, or maybe thought if he did enough damage he wouldn't be sent back (jail in Thailand might be more survivable than the front line in Russia)

• Like 2

On 7/22/2023 at 12:40 PM, Stocky said:

You've met all 144,000,000 of them to come to that conclusion...?  ????