If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

1 hour ago, buddyy said:

I agree.

My SO has a lot smaller salary than me, but she always insists on paying for various stuff (taxi, some meals or support electric bill etc) even when i say its not necessary.

She just wants to contribute and i appreciate it.

She is a smart woman, and knows you still provide alot more than her. 

1 hour ago, ravip said:

but in Thailand, I would not expect any woman paying if dating! 

Thats how it is in Thailand, and many other countries in the world.

I beg to differ. Please do not generalise. 

It ALL depends on the character of the woman.

It's pure bad luck that you've met the wrong type in Thailand and wherever... - the normal day to day Thai lady is good as any other found in the East or West. 

The majority Im talking about, even some few think they are different. Most Women marry higher than themselves if they have what a man wants. 

However desperation goes often both ways

2 hours ago, NextG said:

I think you mean Primates ☺️ and again you are back with the macho nonsense. Some who imagine they are dominant are being dominated. The harder you try the easier to be bested. I don’t worry about who is dominant unless it’s not good for me. Sometimes I take charge, sometimes I lay back. No problem. 

Look up primals 

A man’s primal drive is to provide.

A man’s primal drive is to be strong.

A man’s primal drive is to be a strong sexual being.

A man’s primal drive is to be emotional, whether that be in emotion, or centering that channel of energy into a passion of yours.

A man’s primal drive is to be the best man they can be. To do the work necessary to be a complete person.

To be loyal.

To be loving.

A man’s primal drive is to rid himself of the ego, and concentrate on consciousness

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

She is a smart woman, and knows you still provide alot more than her. 

That might be the case sometimes, but overall id say thats quite a cynical view.

Not everyone is out there to "get you" or milk you. I know her almost a decade, she is just a good person who wants to help. I remember i was in a <deleted>ty spot some years ago temporarily. She got lucky with a lottery and won like 4k B, she called being very excited that she can contribute more in tough times.

World is not black and white.

Edited by buddyy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, buddyy said:

That might be the case sometimes, but overall id say thats quite a cynical view.

Not everyone is out there to "get you" or milk you. I know her almost a decade, she is just a good person who wants to help. I remember i was in a <deleted>ty spot some years ago temporarily. She got lucky with a lottery and won like 4k B, she called being very excited that she can support our relationship more in tough times.

World is not black and white.

Same for me, my women doesnt want to get me either in anyway. I know because we know each other 7 years now, and she appreciates me, as I do appreciate her. We help each other in the best way we can for each other, and have alot of freedom because we both agree how things should be.

If I was in a western relationship, things would have been different ad it was when I had a western girl

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Same for me, my women doesnt want to get me either in anyway. I know because we know each other 7 years now, and she appreciates me, as I do appreciate her. We help each other in the best way we can for each other, and have alot of freedom because we both agree how things should be.

If I was in a western relationship, things would have been different ad it was when I had a western girl

I agree yes that a general consensus how a relationship should look like is different than in west. But its not something that bothers me when my partner is a genuine good person.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

What about of boy/girl 20 years old looking for 60 years old partner?

animated-laughing-image-0116.gif

I did look for older partners when I was younger, but only one older than 50. Most partners I had have been 30 +

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 1:22 AM, sidjameson said:

I fear id be aiming for the nearest to the hottest 25 year old I could find.

Why would you fear that?

It's not often in this brave new woke world that average guys get to indulge their fantasies. Make the most of it while you can.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, buddyy said:

But its not something that bothers me when my partner is a genuine good person.

I don't believe I've ever had sex with a 'good person'.

Not sure I'd like it if I found one either.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

I always look forward to posts like the above to learn just how it is to have sex in Thailand. Reminds me of this from Coal Miner's Daughter -- Loretta Lynn and husband Doolittle Lynn

LL This stuff's cold.

DL It's because it froze between here and the damn restaurant.
You want a hot breakfast, you got to go with me.

LL I ain't going in there having all them people looking at me knowing what we've been doing in here.

DL Hell's bells, Loretta, do you think this is something the rest of the world ain't caught on to yet?

They don't give a damn.

Edited by jerrymahoney

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. IMO a man's ( that is an alpha man ) primal urge after eating and finding shelter is to screw as many fertile women as possible.

Provide :cheesy:

emotional :cheesy:

loyal :cheesy:

loving :cheesy:

IMO all that is for betas that end up looking after other men's children.

The core is dicipline and a morel compass, and  do not involve chasing girls at same age as your doughter or grand dougter! 

Be the best man you can be! Doesnt even need to be macho to be the best you can be

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The core is dicipline and a morel compass, and  do not involve chasing girls at same age as your doughter or grand dougter! 

Be the best man you can be! Doesnt even need to be macho to be the best you can be

Some are already too far gone. No chance for them to understand anything. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Hummin said:

Look up primals 

A man’s primal drive is to provide.

A man’s primal drive is to be strong.

A man’s primal drive is to be a strong sexual being.

A man’s primal drive is to be emotional, whether that be in emotion, or centering that channel of energy into a passion of yours.

A man’s primal drive is to be the best man they can be. To do the work necessary to be a complete person.

To be loyal.

To be loving.

A man’s primal drive is to rid himself of the ego, and concentrate on consciousness

I think you've just described what a woman who has ridden the c.o.c,k carousel and is an alpha widow would love to mould a beta man into. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, sidjameson said:

I think you've just described what a woman who has ridden the c.o.c,k carousel and is an alpha widow would love to mould a beta man into. 

Eeach and one can read in to it as they want, and please eloborate what is wrong with the statement? And what doesnt fit your view of the listed qualities? 

It is not a Tate take on it, if that is worrying you, it is just basic standards that makes a difference for you and those you are involved with. 

To many give up, and find themselves without passion for live, and why? A man without purpose is a lost soul. 

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Eeach and one can read in to it as they want, and please eloborate what is wrong with the statement? And what doesnt fit your view of the listed qualities? 

You've confused the words 'alpha' with 'weak'

Genghis Khan was the greatest alpha male .......

quote-the-greatest-pleasure-is-to-vanquish-your-enemies-and-chase-them-before-you-to-rob-them-genghis-khan-73-40-67.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

The last couple pages seem to have got off track.  

I recall a time in my early 20s thinking well dressed fit and beautiful 40 yr olds were where it was at.  I lived in Dallas tx, unfortunately they had have an interest in me but i also didn't pursue them.   When i was 14-16 I thought 18 year olds were the hottest women. 

I never would have thought about dating someone 15-20 yesrs younger until I started traveling to Thailand.  

In Thailand I've seen the older guys out with an attractive girl  30-50 years younger it seemed.  Obviously they both felt there was a reason to be together. Money or whatever.  As long as the girl is legal who am I to judge? 

I myself have felt it was wrong when their age was nearing my daughter's. 

Love is love but I  think anyone who doesn't take advantage of the  acceptability in SEAsia  of 10-20 year age gaps is crazy.  

About this primal stuff.  

Maybe it is genetic  that some women are caring and men are the hunters.  I would have been a good provider in cave man days not  because a need to he a provider but I am a good hunter 

Men are more visual , at least I am. I need certain visual things or lack of some for my primal to be fully engaged. 

I love smooth dark complexions, strong lean backs and square shoulders, a thin waist. I don't like toothpick legs because I'm getting old and want her to carry a big share of the meat off the mountain. I don't like surgical enhancements.  To each his own.  

Edited by Elkski

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You've confused the words 'alpha' with 'weak'

Genghis Khan was the greatest alpha male .......

quote-the-greatest-pleasure-is-to-vanquish-your-enemies-and-chase-them-before-you-to-rob-them-genghis-khan-73-40-67.jpg

I would love to see this qoute being confirmed by any proofs. If that is your view of a alpha male, then just bee it. Many great worriers of their time have been misquoted, as well for the time being, they are only product of the time being as well, and in war, fear is the worst enemy, and those worriers knew and still know hot to use it for their own benefits. 

Where does this quote come from? What did he mean when saying it? Do we actually have confirmation that he even did say this?

I've looked around and haven't found much. It's not in the Secret History of the Mongols. I've found a blog saying that it's quoted in Ibn Battuta's travelogues (writing over a hundred years after Genghis' death), possibly as a way to denigrate the Mongols:

http://albeityacademic.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/capturing-chinggis-qahan-in-secret.html

But I don't have access to Battuta's original text.

Did Battuta get it from any earlier source? Is the quote actually consistent with Mongols' self-portrayal, or is it just a volley in the propaganda wars between the Mongols and their enemies?

https://history.stackexchange.com/questions/23975/what-was-the-context-of-this-famous-genghis-khan-quote

1 minute ago, Elkski said:

The last couple pages seem to have got off track.  

I recall a time in my early 20s thinking well dressed fit and beautiful 40 yr olds were where it was at.  I lived in Dallas tx and they had no interest in me.   When i was 14-16 i thought 18 year olds were the hottest women. 

I never would have thought about dating someone 15-20 yesrs younger until I started traveling to Thailand.  

Iin Thailand I've seen the older guys out with an attractive girl  30-50 years younger it seemed.  Obviously they both felt there was a reason to be together. Money or whatever.  As long as the girl is legal who am I to judge? 

I myself have felt it was wrong when their age was nearing my daughter's. 

Love is love but I  think anyone who doesn't take advantage of the  acceptability in SEAsia  of 10-20 year age gaps is crazy.  

About this primal stuff.  

Maybe it is genetic  that some women are caring and men are the hunters.  I wiukd have been a good provider in cave man days  because i am a provider but i am a good hunter 

Men are more visual , at least I am. I need certain visual things or lack of aome for my primal to be fully engaged. 

I love smooth dark complexions, strong lean backs and square shoulders, a thin waist. I don't like toothpick legs because I'm getting old and want her to carry a big share of the meat off the mountain. I don't like surgical enhancements.  To each his own.  

Then you are back to basics, what a woman needs in life, and when one level is reached, she attempts the next, same as men, but slightly different. 

a feminine perspective on Maslow's hierarchy of needs

https://www.kategilbertstudio.com/blog/2013/3/11/a-feminine-perspective-on-maslows-hierarchy-of-needs.html

36 minutes ago, Hummin said:

please eloborate what is wrong with the statement? 

Because your qualities of "providing, loyal loving" are fine if you find a woman who ....

1. Is attractive...imagine a guy providing for an ugly woman. Don't want to disparage ugly women but it just isn't our natural state to work for someone who isn't providing beauty.

2. She didn't get baggage from other men. We all know men are pigs at times. Providing for damaged goods.....why do it?

The deal you propose worked for the past. But are you saying that a man should work hard and provide financial security for a woman that enjoyed her young days with casual sex while the guy worked on his career?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/31/2023 at 6:58 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Why would that be a problem?

Does it really matter if a woman is attracted to you because you are tall or have these wonderful blue eyes or you are a celebrity or have money?

If she is attached to you and if she makes you happy then all is good.

Infected with "wokeness", many people seem to believe that while a woman can say she wants a tall rich guy, men have to focus on personality and ignore looks.

Feminism's one hell of a drug...  :blink:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

A lot of Thai girls seem happy with a lazy Thai guy who they end up supporting.  It's a crazy place.

and alot of thai girls ending up caring for an older man, who barealy suppurt them. 

Ref many statements here on this fora. 

Nothing is carved in stone why people make those choices, where they ending up giving for almost nothing in return.