Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You see nothing of Jared Kushner. Jared Kushner was the secretary of everything. How is it possible that he is not listed here? Asked how he explains that, Cohen said, "I believe he is probably a cooperating witness."

Thanks, finally someone answers my question, "why only six unindicted?"

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

So facts are trash, eh? Maybe you have "alternative facts" like kellyanne conway. Maybe on the anniversary of the Boiling Green Massacre (sic) you lower your Confederate Flag on your pickup to half mast?

You cannot refute what I write, because no one can refute facts. You also cannot defend the traitor to US democracy, trump.

Who are you on about now? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Is that in Greece?

Yes, a few kilometers via a trump bloated waddle from Spurious and Mendacity, favorites of trumpers. From there it's only a short ferry ride to the isle of Whataboutism.

Edited by Walker88
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Who realy cares America voted for a President who is 80 for christ's sake he should have be sat in his cumphy chair sat by the fire. The 1 before him was a tv reality person i wouldnt say personality some older 1s were Actors what hope have you got to make America again lol.

We sort of went through this with Nixon 1973-4, Republicans tried to defend him, but they went the way of the dodo. So, I have seen this movie before.

Trumpers don't know history, so this is all new to them.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Who realy cares America voted for a President who is 80 for christ's sake he should have be sat in his cumphy chair sat by the fire. The 1 before him was a tv reality person i wouldnt say personality some older 1s were Actors what hope have you got to make America again lol.

We make do with what we got, if crickety old tool, as long as it does the job. In this case kicking the orange butt out of the WH. American spirit... You no american no?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Unemployment is at a 55 year low of 3.4% (after Biden inherited 6.8% UE from trump), more jobs were created in Biden's first two years than ever, the economy is growing again after the trump Recession, and a bipartisan infrastructure Bill was passed. Oh, and the FY2021 budget was $350 billion lower than trump's last FY and the FY2022 budget was $1.3 trillion lower than trump's last year.

Not so bad for 80 years old.

Your "Trump" recession was known to humans as the Covid pandemic. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, watthong said:

At this point the trumpers are like zombies, regurgitating old nonsense and gurgling gibberish. They wish they were dead, but they can't, being Trumps army of the undead they are doomed to do one thing and one thing only, defending the master at any cost and juncture. At least vampires got a respite when the sun is up.

You sound a bit like the other Brown W.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1