Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

Just now, Walker88 said:

I have to believe you're just trolling.

You'd be wrong but that's your prerogative.  This is a forum and having a differing opinion to other posters is not trolling (if it was you'd have to be admitting to trolling) but, regardless, whether you believe me or not is really of no consequence.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, traveller101 said:

Once again for starting the bleeding obvious - it is a satirical, acerbic, acid or caustic comment of the highest order.

For every fair-minded individual in possession of his mental faculties -

the one and only Real POTUS 45 is 

An abominal man, dishonest to the core, only concerned with himself, having at best scant regard to democratic principles and the Constitution.

Mea culpa not needed -

Humor, just like grace under pressure, is the mark of an accomplished man (my own definition). Your "satirical, acerbic, acid or caustic comment of the highest order" was an unexpected break for levity - delicious satire for a jaded soul like me - unfortunately, it fell in at a time when folks are feeling rather hi-strung.

But don't let that stop you... Looking forward to your interpretation of the upcoming superseding version (that hopefully would include Hunter's "crime of the century" and his laptop, among other "facts.")

PS - Just make sure you put up this banner <<< SARCASM ALERT!!!>>> at the top of your next post. (Yeah, sad but true.)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You have not commented on the content of the facts in the indictment, other than a child-like "they're false".

Time to address the facts, or stop trolling, BigNok.

Where did I use the phrase "they're false"?

"Time to address the facts, or stop trolling, BigNok".

What are you talking about?  Seems that you don't even know whose comments you're addressing!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

Good to hear.

This kind of humor doesn't work anymore, at least not in US politics.  Look through any thread on this subject.

Sad to hear,

Last time I checked, sarcasm is alive and well in the US,  both in and out of politics. But I agree that to some folks, it doesn't seem to register...

1 hour ago, CharlieKo said:

BREAKING NEWS: Alan Dershowitz Explains Why He Sees No Smoking Gun In New DOJ Charges Against Trump

He see's no smoking gun because his glasses must have been off as he tried to read it.....