Are you reliving your youth in Thailand?

bignok

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

This post applies to over 50s  white guys with under 40s Thai women. 

Probably because we think they're either

1) lying or 2) delusional or 3) dating really ugly women.

Ok, fair enough. 

I will be turning 50 in less than a month. I realize the drawbacks of getting old, but there are plenty of girls with jobs on Tinder.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Likewise, my youthful years were sex devoid. So my good times in LOS were not reliving anything.

How sad, my sex life was a lot more that I ever expected, but I had to wait till I was 18, then it really kicked off, even lived with a nypho for 2 yrs Jeez was she good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

How sad, my sex life was a lot more that I ever expected, but I had to wait till I was 18, then it really kicked off, even lived with a nypho for 2 yrs Jeez was she good. 

My sex life didn't start until I was 52 and in Thailand.

Then it really kicked off, I also moved in with a nympho but only lasted 9 months as 5x a day was killing me.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just curious, but why do you assume that every farang that comes to LOS drinks alcohol like a fish drinks water?

I wrote "the guys". I didn't write "every farang".

Apart from that, what's the point of visiting Thailand if you don't drink and/or play with the girls? To visit all the temples? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

I wrote "the guys". I didn't write "every farang".

Apart from that, what's the point of visiting Thailand if you don't drink and/or play with the girls? To visit all the temples? 

Girls yes. Drinking not much. The alcohol choices are 2nd rate.

1 girls

2 cheap hotels

3 food

4 warm weather

5 fun culture

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bignok said:

Too busy. You need a girl with free time.

How is it, in this very poor place, that you consistently meet women with a lot of free time? Even people who work in Pot Bars put in 50 hours a week.

What are they not doing (or who are they not doing) when they're doing not much with you? And these women are in their 30's-40's?

My youth was great: Disco era, New York, Qualudes. Like Pattaya with brainier women for free (or at least for a qualude).

Don't want to relive it other than with a very occasional spin of Love To Love You Baby.

Edited by LaosLover

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

How is it, in this very poor place, that you consistently meet women with a lot of free time? Even people who work in Pot Bars put in 50 hours a week.

What are they not doing (or who are then not doing) when they're not doing much with you?

My youth was great: Disco era, New York, Qualudes. Like Pattaya with brainier women. Don't want to relive it other than with a very occasional spin of Love To Love You Baby.

Well I meet 2. Find a farm girl who lives on the farm, helps out. 

Most of the dopey farangs go to Bangkok and Pattaya and wonder why they cant find a good one with free time.

19 minutes ago, bignok said:

I can see you are an expert.

I hope so i started practicing 58 yrs ago, practice makes perfect, can't stop now have some unfinished business to attend to. :cheesy:

Edited by brianthainess

Just now, LaosLover said:

And then you too were helping her out on the farm?

Is this the worst vacation idea/sex gambit ever?

No. You help out for 3 days then go travelling 26 days.

Actually I only helped out once but I did a lot in those 3 days.

• Thumbs Up 1

You found a new wellspring of women here to tap. You're like Columbus discovering America.

In the states, I knew a guy who kept doing home repairs to get with women. He was just stiffed and stiffed again.

How did you know your 3 days of hard labor would mean a love connection?  What was day 29 of that whirlwind romance like? Will you return to dig another sewer trough for her?

Edited by LaosLover
  • Sad 1

Just now, LaosLover said:

You found a new wellspring of women here to tap. You're like Columbus discovering America.

In the states, I knew a guy who kept doing home repairs to get with women. He was just stiffed and stiffed again.

How did you know your 3 days of hard labor would mean a love connection?  What day 26 of that whirlwind romance like?

I had no idea in the beginning what would happen. But I had a vision of dating a farm girl so I went down that path. That 3 days was after 6 months of dating.

I like the village but food options are limited. CM kills it for food.

I tried finding a gf in Phuket but there were either busy working in their job, massage girls or bargirls. So I went bush and found bush.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

I had no idea in the beginning what would happen. But I had a vision of dating a farm girl so I went down that path. That 3 days was after 6 months of dating.

I like the village but food options are limited. CM kills it for food.

I tried finding a gf in Phuket but there were either busy working in their job, massage girls or bargirls. So I went bush and found bush.

So you had 6 months staying in a farm area wooing the girl. Or was part of it by line. She was no doubt impressed by your persistence

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

So you had 6 months staying in a farm area wooing the girl. Or was part of it by line. She was no doubt impressed by your persistence

No I spent 5 days wooing. The rest travelling. She had never been to CM before or on a train.

• Like 1

I give you a lot of credit. You go to hard places, have learned some Thai, and a fair bit about the culture. You are a Thai-oholic like myself.

I greatly admire (but would shoot myself in the head to avoid being) the modern day Robinson Crueso's here who end up happy in Roi Et. You sound like you will eventually join their ranks.

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

I give you a lot of credit. You go to hard places, have learned some Thai, and a fair bit about the culture. You are a Thai-oholic like myself.

I greatly admire (but would shoot myself in the head to avoid being) the modern day Robinson Crueso's here who end up happy in Roi Et. You sound like you will eventually join their ranks.

Who knows where the wind will take you.

43 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I hope so i started practicing 58 yrs ago, practice makes perfect, can't stop now have some unfinished business to attend to. :cheesy:

Careful...you can go blind that way..

Just do it until you have to wear glasses..

17 hours ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

No, because I'm an adult with responsibilities. You can't "relive your youth" as an adult with adult responsibility ????

And frankly, I think you baby boomers have had enough enough sex and drugs and booze for one lifetime. 

Never!!!!!