Non O (retirement) Having 'trouble' with my local imm office in rural area. Can I go to BKK and apply at CW?

Hi all hope someone can help me with info about my first application for change of visa (Tourist to Non-Immigrant O for retirement).  I have every doc required and all financial requirements fully ready, but my local imm office is being very 'difficult'  ('Extra' requirement for help offered ... very large 'extra' requirement).  Can I go to BKK and apply at CW using my rural country address, or must it be a BKK area address? (I have contract, TM30, house reg copy, landlord ID .... everything)

thanks in advance for any advice

8 minutes ago, omta said:

Can I go to BKK and apply at CW using my rural country address, or must it be a BKK area address? (I have contract, TM30, house reg copy, landlord ID .... everything

You can apply for non O in Bangkok however would need do change of address. TM30.

Also you may require a home visit (even for retirement) and be given under consideration period.

Also in order to obtain subsequent 12 month extension....that would need to be done in Bangkok 

Which immigration office are you dealing with

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, bbko said:

What was the reason for "being very difficult"?

Isn't that rather obvious from what the OP wrote:

14 hours ago, omta said:

'Extra' requirement for help offered ... very large 'extra' requirement

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, proton said:

or 5555!

No that's immigrations False information hotline everyone that has a corruption issues Call the NACC = National Anti Corruption Commission there contact numbers are the Hot Line 1205. Or there Direct like cal Number is (66) 2 - 528 - 4800 they have people who speak great English there but it depends on the who at the time is operating the switch board but you will get to talk with a Great English Speaking Person and your filed cases will join in with mine already Filed June 24, 2022 Full Crimminal Too 

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Just name the office  please, they won't read this.

Every where Nationally I have informed the NACC = National Anti Corruption Commission it's a Full Crimminal Case I hold as the Prosecution and I can't be bought or threatens anymore I am all in on this case it's very big too it will hit the local News Stations  news eventually Too I am Not Backing Down I am tired of being abused and being brided and extorted and intimidated and frauded and really lied too where I don't hear the same answers from each and every imm officer so there now busted I have many station numbers that are reported and I verbally announce that they were crimminally being investigated and I told 3 security young kids to leave and explained why so they did not mess with me they new to stay clear away cause I was very serious and that it was not a joke either it was the real thing occuring and CW can't stop it either 

Edited by The Patriat
Had additional wording to add to post
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

it is 1178 

Call the NACC number --->1205 or (66) 2 - 528 - 4800 National Anti Corruption Commission, 1178 is intimidations Hotline the NACC is who you want to speak with, 1178 intimidation there phone center is worthless 

17 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

I have submitted text and videos and individual officer threatens to sue me I said go right a head and showed them my passport and I told them if you sue me you better have your letter i doted and your T crossed cause if your doing false information I am definitely counter suing them for everything they own is called defamation like the politicians do in politics I am doing it the Thai style lawsuit ways like law makers do it ,to date I have not received a single lawsuit but still waiting for the first one to arrive then I myself sue I have a letter from Division 1 Colonel from Laksi it's letter is Loaded with Lies and it's been turned over to the (NACC) National Anti Corruption Commission Too 

Is it not an offence to film inside the office without consent?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, proton said:

I filmed it cause it was crimminal evidence I was threatend verbally about lawsuit I told them go right a head and file if there wrong in there claim I counter sue I have papers here ready to file lawsuits if I need to do so the NACC has lots of Evidence Videos submitted plus 9 pages of text I go back from April 2017 through June 26, 2022 I am serious I am all in on this 

Edited by The Patriat
Add additional wording
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Just name the office  please, they won't read this.

Laksi ,Chaengwattana ,Laksi IT Square Level 3 of Building, Jontiem, Chonburi, Ayutthaya ,I submitted a entire  list to the National Anti Corruption Commission I have a Full Crimminal case filed June 24, 2022 my list here is just a few 

Edited by The Patriat
Add additional words
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, proton said:

I wanted filmed evidence to prove the facts and I got them it's amazing a mobile phone just sitting in a shirt pocket just recording away with everyone so clueless  but I got my evidence and it's been submitted too  , oh poor imm grt ion,  I call them the intimidation zoo

• Like 1

16 hours ago, proton said:

So you are saying no go without a bribe? sounds like they are cutting the agents out!

One of my friend has got a direct offer, from his local Immigration officer, he does make everything for his retired visa, on a smooth, hassle free way. Only 20.000 THB. He went there, with all necessary documents, and real financial proof, for renewing his retirement visa.  

Edited by bogozy

1 hour ago, The Patriat said:

Laksi ,Chaengwattana ,Laksi IT Square Level 3 of Building, Jontiem, Chonburi, Ayutthaya ,I submitted a entire  list to the National Anti Corruption Commission I have a Full Crimminal case filed June 24, 2022 my list here is just a few 

My remark was to the OP

51 minutes ago, bogozy said:

One of my friend has got a direct offer, from his local Immigration officer, he does make everything for his retired visa, on a smooth, hassle free way. Only 20.000 THB. He went there, with all necessary documents, and real financial proof, for renewing his retirement visa.  

So a payment for nothing if he had everything needed, now they will have him paying 20k every year when the charge is only 1900 baht.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Caldera said:

Isn't that rather obvious from what the OP wrote:

'Extra' requirement for help offered ... very large 'extra' requirement

Well, it's not obvious to me, if all the paperwork was in 100% good order, what "help" was being offered, what reason did the immigration give exactly? 

If I knew all my paperwork was 100% legit and the person working the desk wanted to try and say I need to pay more money, I'd point out my paperwork is 100% good, no extra payments needed, esp "very large extra requirements", and in a polite but tactful manner ask for the reason, pin that worker down to a reason and go from there. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Interesting that an OP with zero posts starts a thread over 24 hours ago and that's same period has not visited AseanNow.

Looks like ... Smells like...

He actually posted about his intention to apply for a Non O-A visa (prior to coming to Thailand) back in February. He is certainly not a prolific poster, but does not fit the profile of a troll so far.

• Thumbs Up 1