Public should forget Pheu Thai’s pledge not to associate with Prayut and Prawit: Sereepisuth

snoop1130

15 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Promises for election will always be broken... see the best example here in Thailand. The only ones who keep their promise is MFP, but that are civilians and not wanted in the Government. PT has other intentions, which the main is to bring Thaksin back

Thais seem incapable of keeping their word, and that goes for farangs living here too. 

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

9 hours ago, bannork said:

You're forgetting the majority of MPs are in favour of a new constitution. 

Yes they are, but Pheu Thai will fall in line to get Thaksin back, especially if he is in (no doubt comfy) detention awaiting a pardon - a party which will no doubt depend on Pheu Thai not rocking the boat - and Move Forward will be forced off the field.

What the people voted for is yesterday's news, today's fish and chip wrappings.

Which reminds me, tomorrow is Friday, must get some fish out of the freezer to defrost overnight, potatoes from the market, Robert is your father's brother!

9 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Why not lift thyself from the horizontal and research thyself?

I spent 15 minutes on google searching in Thai and English. No story found. Perhaps wrong key words. I always search before asking and usually find the relevant info myself. This time zilch.

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

I spent 15 minutes on google searching in Thai and English. No story found. Perhaps wrong key words. I always search before asking and usually find the relevant info myself. This time zilch.

Here you are in Thai. The last few sentences quote Seri saying he would kill Yok and dispose of her body if she was his daughter.

https://today.line.me/th/v2/article/QwQmJM3

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, bannork said:

Here you are in Thai. The last few sentences quote Seri saying he would kill Yok and dispose of her body if she was his daughter.

Thanks. Somebody already provided a link. I searched myself but must have been using an incorrect  word sequence.

Now I have read the context  I find it typical of what a brain dead ultra conservative is used to spewing out. Totally  reprehensible. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, BenStark said:

Exactly, though some on this forum still don't seem to understand it, and prefer to ridicule my post instead. Maybe they are army stooges.

The majority of people already know this.

It's not like people actually believed this election would be democratic.

Obviously you know the 250 senators were hand picked by the army and the previous junta. 

8 hours ago, bannork said:

What a sick man. Would murder his own child if it refused to wear a school uniform? Advocates breaking campaign promises and cheating the electorate?

It is only disgusting to even think and say something like that publicly.

The right place for him is certainly not on a seat in Parliament, but in an enclosed room with rubber walls. This man has zero morals, honor and human ethics.