Thai woman seeks online help after Satanic relationship turns violent

snoop1130

ดีไซน์ที่ยังไม่ได้ตั้งชื่อ-58.jpg

A distressing tale of abuse and threat came to light when a young Thai woman turned to the online community for assistance through a Facebook livestream. In her broadcast, she recounted the harrowing experience of being physically assaulted by her Satanist boyfriend following a visit to a fortune teller. The situation escalated to a point where the man even threatened her life, even if they were to end the relationship under the watchful eyes of the police.

The 22 year old victim, Thakantida, took to Facebook on August 8 to share her traumatic experience with the public. She revealed that her 20 year old boyfriend, Kritsanat, not only subjected her to physical abuse but also confined her within a bedroom in his parent’s house located in the central province of Nakhon Sawan.

This incident wasn’t the first occurrence of violence in their relationship. However, Thakantida felt unable to pursue legal action against Kritsanat due to his menacing threats. She reached out to the livestream viewers for advice on how to extricate herself from this toxic situation.

Following the broadcast, Thakantida spoke to Channel 3, offering further insight into her ordeal after her story garnered significant attention within the Thai community. She disclosed the timeline of her two-year-long relationship with Kritsanat, sharing that although they had a child together, they were not officially married.

Thakantida delved into the disturbing details, revealing that Kritsanat’s violent outbursts often coincided with her visits to fortune tellers. Kritsanat’s self-professed satanic beliefs clashed with Thakantida’s spiritual interests, leading to conflicts. The most recent attack stemmed from a dispute related to a fortune teller.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via MGR Online

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-woman-seeks-online-help-after-satanic-relationship-turns-violent

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-08-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, djayz said:

Tell him it's over and he should leave her alone. If he fails to leave her alone, then report him to the police. 

No,

Be very nice, wait until he is out, pack her things quietly and flee, preferably to another province.

The police won't do anything except give useless advice and the beatings will start again as soon as the police leave.

This is the problem, they want to be all grown up and have kids and then cannot cope with being adults, (because mentally they aren't), so they resort to the tantrums that always got them what they wanted when they were kids

Edited by Scouse123
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Satanists are definitely not. Christians! As a matter of fact, they despise Christianity! 

the antithesis of christianity is satanism fyi. satan was born of the christian faith... i either read your post wrong or you need to brush up on religions.

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Does it begin with P?

nah... more like hotchili hell is spicier than pee

Mara is described both as an entity having an existence in Kāma-world, just as are shown existing around the Buddha, and also is described in pratītyasamutpāda as, primarily, the guardian of passion and the catalyst for lust, hesitation and fear that obstructs meditation among Buddhists.

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

The police won't do anything except give useless advice and the beatings will start again as soon as the police leave.

Actually the Thai police are usually very good handling these matters.

They visit the house, watch while she packs her stuff, then drive her to the bus station.

They'll even buy the bus ticket if she's broke.

But her choice to stay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Actually the Thai police are usually very good handling these matters.

They visit the house, watch while she packs her stuff, then drive her to the bus station.

They'll even buy the bus ticket if she's broke.

But her choice to stay.

I suppose luck of the draw with policemen on the day.

It looks like Satan has an undeserved bad reputation. He only killed 10 people in the Bible, versus God's 2 million plus. And he only punishes bad people. I can't think who the article means by Satan - maybe Māra?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

They believe in God & Jesus, and are therefore Christians.

Back on topic,

Always amazes me, women choose violent thugs for bfs/husbands then get upset by the beatings ........ what were they expecting to 

No, they don't! 

But you're right about the second part of your post! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

the antithesis of christianity is satanism fyi. satan was born of the christian faith...

Yes, that's true, but they DEFINITELY do not consider themselves to be Christians. They're Satanists, that's why that word exists because otherwise Satanists as well as Christians would be just called Christians and that's clearly not the case! 

I mean Satan and Christ are definitely not mutually exclusive and therefore if you believe in Satan you also have to believe in the existence of Christ, but that doesn't make you a Christian. Christians worship God and Satanists worship the devil. Big difference in my opinion! 

Edited by pacovl46

21 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Yes, that's true, but they DEFINITELY do not consider themselves to be Christians. They're Satanists, that's why that word exists because otherwise Satanists as well as Christians would be just called Christians and that's clearly not the case! 

I mean Satan and Christ are definitely not mutually exclusive and therefore if you believe in Satan you also have to believe in the existence of Christ, but that doesn't make you a Christian. Christians worship God and Satanists worship the devil. Big difference in my opinion! 

You don't have to believe in jesus to be a satanist.  

Also, it's Christian lies and propaganda against Satanists... They are not evil peolple killing babies and making blood sacrifices.  

Christians just like to discriminate against other beliefs than their own. 

11 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

You don't have to believe in jesus to be a satanist.  

Also, it's Christian lies and propaganda against Satanists... They are not evil peolple killing babies and making blood sacrifices.  

Christians just like to discriminate against other beliefs than their own. 

The keyword in my previous post was, if you believe in Satan you have to believe in the EXISTENCE of Christ. I never said Satanist have to belive in Christ. 

The discrimination thing applies to all major religions. It's always our God is the only one and screw all the other gods that came before or after.