Georgia prosecutors could charge Trump with racketeering, experts say

Social Media

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

WATCH: Hillary Clinton and Rachel Maddow Crack Up Laughing Over Trump’s New Bombshell Charges

image.png.7d0fba0bb629ffda1cd121eb8020a11b.png

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and MSNBC host Rachel Maddow cracked up laughing over the new bombshell indictment of ex-President Donald Trump being the context of their already-scheduled interview.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-hillary-clinton-and-rachel-maddow-crack-up-laughing-over-trumps-new-bombshell-charges/

Two women known to be feminist stalwarts having a laugh, probably sharing a "how many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?" joke. :biggrin:

I watched that while it was broadcast live.  No, they did not laugh at the mention that DT got indicted again.  Hillary was scheduled to be on before news of the Atlanta grand jury came out -- they were promoting the interview over the previous weekend, Clinton's first interview since the initial indictments came in.  It was a 20 minute interview and you can tell the two were purposefully trying to look grave about the breaking news, Hillary saying how it is a sad day for the country, etc. 

It usually works out that the MSNBC reporters/pundits keep a poker face while the F-channel is full of smirks and creepy clown smiles: who can forget Tucker's phony laugh?

Oh Hillary, if only you had followed up on that "Putin's puppet" remark at the debate back in 2016!

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 4:57 AM, pomchop said:

When trump was stalking her on the debate stage like a creepy old man she should have turned around and kicked him in the nuts....and said something like how do you like those apples you sick <deleted>?

She who laughs last laughs the loudest!

• Like 1

"Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat previously suggested he wants to treat the defendants charged in the Trump election subversion case the same as any other defendant would be treated.

“Unless someone tells me differently we will be following normal practices. It doesn’t matter your status we will have mug shots ready for you,” Labat said earlier this month on CNN."

Trump expected to be booked at Fulton County jail, sheriff says | CNN Politics

Yes please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

"Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat previously suggested he wants to treat the defendants charged in the Trump election subversion case the same as any other defendant would be treated.

“Unless someone tells me differently we will be following normal practices. It doesn’t matter your status we will have mug shots ready for you,” Labat said earlier this month on CNN."

Trump expected to be booked at Fulton County jail, sheriff says | CNN Politics

Yes please.

This is what Trump fears most. A mug shot without the raccoon on his head. If anything weakens magadonians resolve that will be it. Trumps machismo appeal is what they like most about him.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, candide said:

Quote from the article 

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey," Trump posted on Truth Social. "Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!" :biggrin:

Amazing.  We all know that Trump is going to feed us the same pile of horse manure that he's been feeding us the last three years.  Does he really think it's not going to stink as much this time?  Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has already preempted Trump with this announcement:

["The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen," Kemp said on X, formerly Twitter, Tuesday afternoon. 

"For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law," he continued. "Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor."]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-kemp-fires-back-trumps-claim-rigged-2020-election-georgia-not-stolen

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pomchop said:

For anyone who has ever owned a small biz where u work your butt off to pay the employees and bills and then get stiffed by some wealthy person or corporation like trump who either flat out refuses to pay or offers you a fraction of the price of the goods/services you provided along with if you don't like it sue me...knowing full well that you do not have the money to fight them in court....maybe just maybe a small amount of payback is coming.

One can only hope. It is well know he stiffed thousands of small contractors. Some of them lost their homes, some of their businesses folded, as they were very dependent on the funds, and did not seem to realize they were working for a 14 foot crocodile. It is a large part of the Trump saga and it is likely most of his fortune was stolen and amassed from the hardship of others. 

It is alot easier to become rich if you have no morals and are willing to do absolutely anything in the pursuit of wealth. 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2023 at 11:57 AM, Kwasaki said:

No it doesn't how odd, I like Trump seems democracy doesn't work very well.

CIA are always in charge anyhow.

Comments like this one definitely confirm your earlier one about how you "not understand all that stuff you go on about."   

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

No it doesn't how odd, I like Trump seems democracy doesn't work very well.

CIA are always in charge anyhow.

A real lot of people here and in the US in particular seem to think the government is run by a deep state consisting of a cabal of agency leaders. There is a deep state but it's actually comprised of a bunch of corporations like big pharma and fossil fuels and of a number of billionaire idealogues (on both sides) who can freely spend to support political candidates and rig the supreme court which the supreme court itself voted along party lines to allow in the Citizens United case. That's the real deep state.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, placeholder said:

Comments like this one definitely confirm your earlier one about how you "not understand all that stuff you go on about."   

Yes !! Not understand all that stuff the person I was referring to goes on about.

40 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

A real lot of people here and in the US in particular seem to think the government is run by a deep state consisting of a cabal of agency leaders. There is a deep state but it's actually comprised of a bunch of corporations like big pharma and fossil fuels and of a number of billionaire idealogues (on both sides) who can freely spend to support political candidates and rig the supreme court which the supreme court itself voted along party lines to allow in the Citizens United case. That's the real deep state.

The men in the Grey coats. 

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yes !! Not understand all that stuff the person I was referring to goes on about.

He asked you to read the indictments, that's what this topic is about, Trump facing racketeering charges. If you don't understand it why post on it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Because I can if I want to and wouldn't believe who wrote the indictments all made up to stir things up.

Why has it taken so long, I'll tell ya they thought Trump was already finished. ????

There was a lot to investigate and a lot of co-conspirators. Those plea deals take time.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Fair call but some conspiracy theory's are interesting.

Interesting, yes. True, no.

By the definition I follow, a conspiracy theory has a lot of conspirators, continues over a long period of time and is widely publicized. A real conspiracy is the opposite.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The jury were witness to the evidence and issued the indictments but I see its just entertainment for you. Its not for those where justice and democracy matters.

Yeah make it personal as usual. 

14 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah make it personal as usual. 

Make it personal because I said its just entertainment to you, was this not you making it personal and how you find it amusing then resort to deflection when questioned?

Not being American it is amusing and many find UK situation a joke.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Trump has been running a political ponzi scheme. He gaslights his followers into donating to his legal fees by claiming that his indictments are a political witch hunt. Many have invested so much financial and political capital into him that they can't get out. He's going to be playing checkers with Bernie Madoff soon.

I sure hope so. One of the most pathetic aspects of this man's very deficient intellect, is that he cannot even improvise. He cannot even come up with the new name for what is happening to him, and continues to abuse the words witch hunt, over, and over again. He is so boring and he is so predictable. May I make some suggestions?

1. Law enforcement and the justice system appear so finally be catching up with him. So, how about comeuppance, instead of the very tired witch hunt.

2. How about cornered? Or caught out? Or busted? How about finished?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1