Blazing a claim: Thai woman’s fiery bid ties her to former Premier League star Steven Gerrard

webfact

Given the style and substance by the author who wrote this article, I suspect some readers have already formed their opinion of the woman. I'm not at all impressed with the writer.  And, I suspect her "thin body and model-like appearance" may well be the effects of drugs. I further suspect she absolutely needs a in-patient physical and mental health evaluation. I'm not sure what it is, but based on my own EMS and fire rescue experiences, people who experience an acute psychotic episode often times will set fire to their clothing and personal belongings. 

I applaud others for their apparent quick actions in extinguishing the fire and I sincerely hope she is given the help that she desperately needs. As for her claims regarding Mr. Gerrard, only time will tell. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Has been known some of these footballers to blow their brains out in Thailand, the son of the Leicester manager got caught filling his boots, 

He disrespected Thais while on tour with the youth team, his Father then had the sack from the Thai director's.