Intoxicated Chinese Woman Taken to Police Station After Car Crash in Pattaya Area

webfact

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Totaling* a car by driving into a concrete pole is pretty standard where you come from, eh?

*car isn't repairable, or it costs more to repair than what it's worth Note: Of course this doesn't happen here due to the inexpensive cost of bodywork they slap some Bondo on it sand it down paint it then sell it at a "car tent" to some sucker who can't see the damage

They have a strange system here, I had a car that was, to all intents and purpose, a write off, the only piece of body work that wasn't damaged was the boot lid.  I had the repair quote from Honda and contacted the insurance of the man who had caused the accident and said I would be happy if they paid me the market worth of the car, they would save themselves 30k. They refused and insisted that the car was repaired. The repair job was magnificent.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, topt said:

You must want to play then otherwise you would take simple steps and never see them.........

Ads don't bother me. Of course I know how to deal with them if I don't want to "play". But as a former publisher of a magazine, I fully understand the need for ads. I was merely pointing out to the original poster why this article was there even though he/she didn't find it newsworthy.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Ok go ahead with all the anti Chinese bs. This was a very standard drunk driving fender bender. Hardly a news story

The entitled Chinese defender, hardly a story , she couldn’t walk , how many people would of been killed 

• Confused 1

On 8/20/2023 at 4:51 PM, SiSePuede419 said:

Totaling* a car by driving into a concrete pole is pretty standard where you come from, eh?

*car isn't repairable, or it costs more to repair than what it's worth Note: Of course this doesn't happen here due to the inexpensive cost of bodywork they slap some Bondo on it sand it down paint it then sell it at a "car tent" to some sucker who can't see the damage

Hammer out the fender and jump on the hood. Good to go

23 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Of course they are. You think only white mans licenses count in Thailand ?

I didn't think anything - I asked a simple question.  So are licences from India and Africa acceptable?  Are there any countries which are on Thailand's forbidden list of drivers?