Biden has repeatedly told exaggerated house fire story to victims of tragedies

Social Media

* Deleted post edited out *

Yea, I agree but for me the saddest part is that Biden keeps getting knocked for claiming his son Beau died in Iraq. Technically not true of course but Joe does believe that the cause of his death was related to it and this is obviously still emotionally hurting him.

Beau served in Iraq while President Biden was vice president and earned a Bronze Star Medal and was awarded both the Legion of Merit, and the Delaware Conspicuous Service Cross. He died from cancer caused by the burn pits he was around while serving in Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Was this one of the 51 formerly credible officials? I have read this email and hundreds of others on the laptop, the style and content are world apart. More than suspicious as any impartial observer would be freely admitting.

Is that all you've got? As for the style and content being worlds apart, of course they would be if Biden was cribbing them. And I've read his memo. What exactly is in there that you think could only come from someone with inside information?

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

He died from cancer caused by the burn pits he was around while serving in Iraq.

This makes DoD look bad, he is doing them a favor saying the kid was killed by Iraq, rather than US carelessness.  It is practically 'friendly fire.'

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Oh the horror president Biden was trying to show empathy such a horrible thing and he petted a rescue dog as well commenting on its booties protecting its paws just terrible the horrors!geese get a life 

Then he fell asleep - empathy zzzzzzzzz.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

Naaa then he kept busy governing a country pushing allies and absolutely terrorizing mr Putin he and (OUR TEAM)are very busy doing the thing’s responsible presidents do 

Like pushing allies to despair with his moonlit flit out of Kabul?

‘That’s some hot ground, man'.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, nauseus said:

Then he fell asleep - empathy zzzzzzzzz.

Actually worse. He just sat totally zoned out, with his mouth hanging open, for a good 15-20 seconds. Totally weird and creepy. The people of Hawaii were NOT impressed with his performance.

Then Jill led him by the hand,  back onto Air Force One so he could continue his vacation on Lake Tahoe at his billionaire friend/donor's estate. I mean, it has been DAYS since he took a vacation (nearly 2 weeks on the beach in Delaware).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually worse. He just sat totally zoned out, with his mouth hanging open, for a good 15-20 seconds. Totally weird and creepy. The people of Hawaii were NOT impressed with his performance.

Then Jill led him by the hand,  back onto Air Force One so he could continue his vacation on Lake Tahoe at his billionaire friend/donor's estate. I mean, it has been DAYS since he took a vacation (nearly 2 weeks on the beach in Delaware).

When was his last vacation at Delaware? When he was asked the question about the Hawaii fires while he was riding his bike to his house from the beach at Delaware, that was on the Sunday, he was back at the Whitehouse the following day on Monday. So a weekend away is a vacation?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

When was his last vacation at Delaware? When he was asked the question about the Hawaii fires while he was riding his bike to his house from the beach at Delaware, that was on the Sunday, he was back at the Whitehouse the following day on Monday. So a weekend away is a vacation?

According to his official calendar, the President arrived in Delaware on Friday July 28. Stayed until August 7.  Back to Delaware on August 11. Stays until August 14.  Then goes to his billionaire friend's home on August 18.  And is still there today. 

Oh yeah, I forgot. With a brief day trip to Maui shoehorned in on the 21st- he spent roughly 6 hours on the ground in Hawaii.  Nice of him to find the time for that...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

According to his official calendar, the President arrived in Delaware on Friday July 28. Stayed until August 7.  Back to Delaware on August 11. Stays until August 14.  Then goes to his billionaire friend's home on August 18.  And is still there today. 

Oh yeah, I forgot. With a brief day trip to Maui shoehorned in on the 21st- he spent roughly 6 hours on the ground in Hawaii.  Nice of him to find the time for that...

I'm sure the authorities were begging him to stay longer so he could divert resources away from efforts to aid Hawaiians afflicted by this disaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm sure the authorities were begging him to stay longer so he could divert resources away from efforts to aid Hawaiians afflicted by this disaster.

Perhaps. But they might also have appreciated if Joe hadn't made the entire trip about Joe- how he lost his son, nearly lost his precious car, etc.   They might also have appreciated being sent a few of the millions of dollars that Joe is sending to Ukraine this month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, pomchop said:

which has already been proven to be total BS promoted by brain dead maga and sean hannity

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-asleep-maui-video/?lh_aid=4595463&lh_cid=oyx0vgc4k7&lh_

Snopes is certainly fast to carry water for Biden these days. But if you look at the clip it shows Joe just sitting, mouth open, not really focussing on anything.  He wasn't asleep IMHO but he was definitely spaced out in a way that is NOT a good look for a President. Combined with his puzzling and inappropriate remarks, is does not make for a good look.

But who cares, Joe is back on vacation anyway, enjoying his friend's luxury home on the shores of Lake Tahoe, taking a well earned rest from his 6 hour stay in Hawaii.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Snopes is certainly fast to carry water for Biden these days. But if you look at the clip it shows Joe just sitting, mouth open, not really focussing on anything.  He wasn't asleep IMHO but he was definitely spaced out in a way that is NOT a good look for a President. Combined with his puzzling and inappropriate remarks, is does not make for a good look.

But who cares, Joe is back on vacation anyway, enjoying his friend's luxury home on the shores of Lake Tahoe, taking a well earned rest from his 6 hour stay in Hawaii.

You sure he's not golfing  at the winter white house?

17 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps. But they might also have appreciated if Joe hadn't made the entire trip about Joe- how he lost his son, nearly lost his precious car, etc.   They might also have appreciated being sent a few of the millions of dollars that Joe is sending to Ukraine this month.

Perhaps they would have wanted him or if someone else were President to stay longer and tie up resources? Really? As for the rest, get back to me when you have the results of the Nielsen ratings.

• Like 1

“Biden has repeatedly told exaggerated house fire story to victims of tragedies”
And chuckles while doing so in Lahaina, Maui despite being a very serious and tragic situation but totally lost on Biden. Biden’s lack of empathy as well as obvious mental deterioration and resultant bizarre behavior is a national disgrace and embarrassment and his polls reflect this.

This is one of Joe Biden’s favorite lies.

“I don’t want to compare difficulties, but Jill and I have a little sense of what it’s like to lose a home,” Biden said.
“I was in Washington and… lightning struck at home… I almost lost my wife, my ’67 Corvette, and my cat,” Biden said as he chuckled.
Video link:  (00:42 mark of video)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/23/2023 at 9:43 PM, Isaan sailor said:

Does he really think that story gives comfort to the citizens of Maui?  Back to your vacation, Joe.

Yeah, I'd rather he just did something meaningful like not turning up at a war cemetery on the 100 year anniversary because his hair might get wet or something like that. Telling people he empathises with them is no help at all </sarcasm>