British Trans Comedian Darcie Silver Passes Away in Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

Or maybe he was just no good? A possibility maybe.

An absolute possibility... but not a conclusion I'd jump to simply because of my lack of awareness. 

Example at hand - have you heard of Paul Smith (comedian) ?... If not, does that mean he's not very good ?

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

I do not accept transpeople or transphobia, so how can I be denigrating them, they are mixed up emotionally disturbed individuals. Anyone who is devastated after being chucked out of the wrong changing room obviously has mental health problems. 

So you don't accept them, think they're mixed up, are emotionally disturbed and have mental health problems but you aren't denigrating them. Hmmm!

10 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

So you don't accept them, think they're mixed up, are emotionally disturbed and have mental health problems but you aren't denigrating them. Hmmm!

Fight back against this trans madness

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/25/2023 at 12:59 PM, proton said:

Maybe because it's annoying to insist we call a man she, or expect the usual icon/hero/legend/ray of sunshine nonsense responses about a transvestite nobody had ever heard of.

But nobody is insisting any such thing. What's annoying is insisting that you are right.

On 8/25/2023 at 3:52 PM, proton said:

I do not accept transpeople or transphobia, so how can I be denigrating them, they are mixed up emotionally disturbed individuals. Anyone who is devastated after being chucked out of the wrong changing room obviously has mental health problems. 

Fine, so why did you not place a full stop after the word transphobia and leave your opinion there? Instead of being boorish and spewing your medically unqualified and misguided personal opinion all over the place again?

On 8/26/2023 at 12:05 AM, proton said:

Nobody is scared of the deranged, just fed up with a tiny percentage pretending their fantasy is reality, and people believing them. When it comes to kids, trans propaganda is totally out of order

If they are such a tiny percentage, and I agree that yes they are, how come they rent such a colossal smount of space in your head?

As my sister says, there's really no need to be afraid of things you simply don't understand.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/23/2023 at 10:21 AM, proton said:

He seems to have suffered from more from mental illness thinking he was a woman than so called transphobia. Anyone who is devastated when asked to leave the wrong changing room obviously needs professional help. Running away to a country where his fantasies were indulged was not a lot of help it seems.

Thanks professor.

Will you be offering your invaluable insights into the mindset of someone else you’ve never met, shortly after their untimely death, any time soon?

I can barely contain my enthusiasm…

[“from more from”?]

On 8/23/2023 at 7:18 PM, scottiejohn said:

Why Should we post unfelt and bogus RIP's for a nonentity that we know nothing about?

RIP comes from an RC prayer for souls in purgatory, darcie may not have believed in the existence of the place. 

• Confused 2