Do YOU Agree With XI?

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What difference would it make if it is Xi or anyone else? 

I believe whats happening now is unavoidable, and its time for one of the most populated country and region to rule again. Just another cycle of power shift. 

I wish to see all bad men die before I pass, but the list is too long to put on here and off topic, except for xi.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wish to see all bad men die before I pass, but the list is too long to put on here and off topic, except for xi.

True, but without a firm leader, what would have become of us? Think about it? You had to deal with Vikings and mongols all over the world on daily basis. 

Anyway, Im sure you and me had the best opportunities ever, and the best time to grow up as a free individual. Those times is gone

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What difference would it make if it is Xi or anyone else? 

I believe whats happening now is unavoidable, and its time for one of the most populated country and region to rule again. Just another cycle of power shift. 

You're on the right track but I don't believe we should ever bend over or bow to the Emperor (for life) Xi! EVER!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, 2baht said:

You're on the right track but I don't believe we should ever bend over or bow to the Emperor (for life) Xi! EVER!

Thats up to his people and Allies I believe, but our governments have already on behalf of us, sold us out, as we willingly handing over our science and inventions and also buy their services and good's.

Cant say we havent falled in to it with open eyes. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I can see Xi getting Ceaucescu'd.

Over the past few decades, expectations of the man in the street have skyrocketed. All of a sudden everything is changing. Covid was bad enough. Now China's major asset---property---is going to collapse. 

Evergrande is belly up. Country Garden is belly up. Millions of Chinese pre-paid for condos that will never be built, and their money is not going to be returned.

Add to this 20% youth unemployment, and Xi has a problem.

The SOEs are a sword of Damocles hanging over the nation's finances, too, while the BRI is turning out to be a costly boondoggle.

Maybe Xi (or President Eleven as the world's greatest polyglot trump calls him) can resurrect Nanking and focus attention on the traditional bogeyman. Maybe he can redirect anger toward the White Devil. Maybe he can drum up support to go after that 'renegade province', the island over which the commies have governed for a total of zero seconds.

The door is open for a Party adversary to go after Xi. Bo Xilai still rots in jail, so it won't be him, but the trough has lots of thirsty commies anxious for their chance to get richer.

Xi might consider a disguise...like stopping the constant use of Commie Black Hair Dye. He might also think of the late Wagner CEO Prigozhin, and remember how dangerous flying can be.

The next few years in China are going to be interesting. I don't think it is going to become the world leader so many prematurely anointed it. A command economy with very fallible humans thinking they can fully control it, rather than letting the market do its thing, seems not to be the answer to the 21st Century.

All very well analysed and written. For "the west" 2 problems only:

1) Putin losing the war and willing to push "the red button".

2) The live goal of Xi is to "bring home" Taiwan during his lifetime. At 70 he will be forced to act rather sooner than later.
Everything else are internal Chinese affairs.

Other than that, we sould be carefull how the West deals with China. Never forgetting that 90% of the "rare earths" are found in China.

• Like 1

I don't know if Xi is a great philosophical thinker or not but my understanding is that he has presided over an economy which has blocked most forms of capital investment other than property and the one child policy, both of which will prove catastrophic for China.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, swissie said:

All very well analysed and written. For "the west" 2 problems only:

1) Putin losing the war and willing to push "the red button".

2) The live goal of Xi is to "bring home" Taiwan during his lifetime. At 70 he will be forced to act rather sooner than later.
Everything else are internal Chinese affairs.

Other than that, we sould be carefull how the West deals with China. Never forgetting that 90% of the "rare earths" are found in China.

The tried and successful solution to unrest among the peasants has been to start a war ( eg Thatcher and the Falklands ), so we are all at risk as long as the party rules, IMO.

As I understand it, rare earths are not rare, but are so polluting to refine that probably only a country like China is willing to do so.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hummin said:

Thats up to his people and Allies I believe, but our governments have already on behalf of us, sold us out, as we willingly handing over our science and inventions and also buy their services and good's.

Agree 100%.

Since Nixon made the biggest mistake of all and made communist China acceptable to the west, our governments have colluded in exporting our jobs to that blighted country.

I am happy that I probably won't be around to see the end result of such infamy.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree 100%.

Since Nixon made the biggest mistake of all and made communist China acceptable to the west, our governments have colluded in exporting our jobs to that blighted country.

I am happy that I probably won't be around to see the end result of such infamy.

At least made our two last generations rich, or at least wealthy and some to lazy. Now the ones coming after us have to pay the price! 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh so true.

My parents generation ( after the war ) had the best of our civilisation, and my generation benefited from that. Sadly my generation exploited it too much and now the gravy train is over. IMO never again will so many have so much freedom to live their lives as they wished. AI and dictatorship hiding behind the curtain are well on the way to 1984.

Well said

• Like 1

We can only hope that an accident takes place in one of their nuke silos located near Beijing and detonates a nuke, setting off a deadly chain of events.

That's the only news I want to read out of China: Government officials + millions of peasants that did nothing to oppose him ever, feared dead in Nuke disaster. 

Red = Dead.

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

We can only hope that an accident takes place in one of their nuke silos located near Beijing and detonates a nuke, setting off a deadly chain of events.

That's the only news I want to read out of China: Government officials + millions of peasants that did nothing to oppose him ever, feared dead in Nuke disaster. 

Red = Dead.

Im sure many countries wish the west to suffer same scenario! 

Where do you come from to give you rhe right to wish so much death on people from another country and culture? 

After all, we got lazy, (greedy) and gave them the chance to catch up on us! And finely most likey take over the role as a world leader at some time in the future! 

We gave it away, become stupid and lazy literally! 

Look at the new generation today! Most Do not know how it feels to be hungry, and I mean real hungry, or manage no or very little stress or struggle in life, before they feel like misplaced or life is to tough for them! 

Even to many in my generation to, who became to soft, but many have strong opinions on how things should have been! Of course thats the easiest, to just voice som stupid things without any of understanding of how t his world became how it is! 

Ignoranse at its best

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, swissie said:

Never forgetting that 90% of the "rare earths" are found in China.

Never forget world democracies for innovation, competitiveness and freedom:

• "Japan,  the EU and U.S. race to replace the lithium-ion battery"  November 21, 2021  htpps://Asia.nikkei.com

Remember Russia's perceived stranglehold over EU with its oil & gas to not interfere with Russia's invasion of Ukraine. How's that working?

• "How China's rare earth dominance spurs US and its allies to diversity supply chain of critical minerals"July 21, 2022  https://scmp.com

US response:

• "Biden awards $2.8 billion to boost U.S. minerals output for EV vehicles"  October 20, 2022  https://www.reuters.com
  • "...part of a bid to wean the country off supplies from China."
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im sure many countries wish the west to suffer same scenario! 

Where do you come from to give you rhe right to wish so much death on people from another country and culture? 

After all, we got lazy, (greedy) and gave them the chance to catch up on us! And finely most likey take over the role as a world leader at some time in the future! 

We gave it away, become stupid and lazy literally! 

Look at the new generation today! Most Do not know how it feels to be hungry, and I mean real hungry, or manage no or very little stress or struggle in life, before they feel like misplaced or life is to tough for them! 

Even to many in my generation to, who became to soft, but many have strong opinions on how things should have been! Of course thats the easiest, to just voice som stupid things without any of understanding of how t his world became how it is! 

Ignoranse at its best

Boomer tells younger generation how "easy" they have it. ???????? The lack of self awareness is astonishing 

Let's rehash some of the things you could do as life as a Boomer in the west:

- Higher education and university was so cheap you could pay for it all with a part time job. Wish I could pay for my schooling by sweeping some floors a few nights a week.

- Houses were affordable, my dad worked at a cement plant for one of his first jobs, and was able to BUY a house, rather quickly. Not rent, BUY. Then he saved enough to attend University. Try working at a cement plant today and see how many houses and university degrees you can buy, that's if you get hired at all because some illegal migrant will do it cheaper and tax-free. Boomers love affair with cheap migrant labor and exported 3rd world labor basically destroyed several things: housing market, blue collar buying power, several manufacturing fields, and export bargaining power. 

Boomers lived in the easiest existence in human history, that is not debatable at all, so please forgive my hysterical laughter whenever I see a Boomer talking down to younger generations about how easy they have it.

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang

4 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Boomer tells younger generation how "easy" they have it. ???????? The lack of self awareness is astonishing 

- Higher education and university was so cheap you could pay for it all with a part time job. Wish I could pay for my schooling by sweeping some floors a few nights a week.

- Houses were affordable, my dad worked at a cement plant and was able to BUY a house, rather quickly. Not rent, BUY. Try working at a cement plant today and see how many houses you can buy, that's if you get hired at all because some illegal migrant will do it cheaper and tax-free. Boomers love affair with cheap migrant labor and exported 3rd world labor basically destroyed several things: housing market, blue collar buying power, several manufacturing fields, and export bargaining power. 

Boomers lived in the easiest existence in human history, that is not debatable at all, so please forgive my hysterical laughter whenever I see a Boomer talking down to younger generations about how easy they have it.

Sounds like Boomer Envy. 

cry.JPG

19 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

- Houses were affordable, my dad worked at a cement plant for one of his first jobs, and was able to BUY a house, rather quickly. Not rent, BUY. Then he saved enough to attend University. Try working at a cement plant today and see how many houses and university degrees you can buy, that's if you get hired at all because some illegal migrant will do it cheaper and tax-free. Boomers love affair with cheap migrant labor and exported 3rd world labor basically destroyed several things: housing market, blue collar buying power, several manufacturing fields, and export bargaining power. 

You are right, it was easy to find work when I was younger, and I started at age 6, carry stones off the fields on my father land,  pick weed, water,learned to grow vegatables, care for fruit trees,  pick and sell strawberries, potato, vegetables, flowers, cut gras, make hay, painting houses, building fixing houses, get components to assemble in the winter for electronics, started as a welder, army, wharehouses, security, educated myself on spare time to become engineer, start working in oilfield offshore, make my own business in tourism, a shop, fisherman on a real fishing boat, tourist guide, done all diciplines on ski, skydiving, climbing, base jumping, kayak instructor, freediving, boxing, Muay thai, lifting weights, and now back to basic with a small farm! What did I forget? Oh Im Semi retired from age 47, work now 8 - 10 weeks a year.

I think I can allow myself to have an opinion. 

And I do not wish death upon anyone born in to a different culture or religion only based on their government and their leadership! 

Edited by Hummin

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You are right, it was easy to find work when I was younger, and I started at age 6, carry stones off the fields on my father land,  pick weed, water,learned to grow vegatables, care for fruit trees,  pick and sell strawberries, potato, vegetables, flowers, cut gras, make hay, painting houses, building fixing houses, get components to assemble in the winter for electronics, started as a welder, army, wharehouses, security, educated myself on spare time to become engineer, start working in oilfield offshore, make my own business in tourism, a shop, fisherman on a real fishing boat, tourist guide, done all diciplines on ski, skydiving, climbing, base jumping, kayak instructor, freediving, boxing, Muay thai, lifting weights, and now back to basic with a small farm! What did I forget? Oh Im Semi retired now, work 8 - 10 weeks a year.

I think I can allow myself to have an opinion. 

And I do not wish death upon anyone born in to a different culture or religion only based on their government and their leadership! 

They weren't simply "just born in a different culture" they are all complicit and even supporting of genocidal manianc Xi. They do little or nothing to oppose him. They have the numbers for a huge actual revolution, but they don't do anything at all. There are millions of worthless Chinese who just twiddle their thumbs and go "gee you know what maybe Uyghur Muslims do deserve to die in Auschwitz

concentration style camps!"

They don't care about their own lives so why should anyone else? A bunch of identical brainwashed, action-less drones being erased is acceptable collateral damage when it comes to removing genocidal regimes. Worked for the Allies in World War 2. 

• Sad 1

But how did China prosper more then others in the West in the first place ? Due to the sheer greed of our beloved western industrialists who delocalised from the USA and Europe to produce someplace where governance would look the other way on various labour or environmental related issues. But on the other hand who would accept to pay more when not produced in China ? And the big "chips act" will not make an overnight change as greed will always catch up.