POLL: Most Americans want Trump found guilty !

Social Media

On 8/25/2023 at 6:20 PM, Purdey said:

Looking forward to seeing what happens, but without a knowledgeable opinion myself. Being a former President, and with the leniency shown to Trump to date (no handcuffs, chains or other treatment usually given to offenders), would he be imprisoned or given a suspended sentence? I have seen presidents jailed in those infamous "sh*thole countries" he denigrates but not the USA - to date. 

Any legal beagles want to give an informed opinion?

Can't see any jail wanting him in it.

Where to put the secret service agents?

Constant disruption from protestors outside.

Threat of invasion- do they want to have a small army permanently posted outside?

Also, if he won the election ( as I for one want to see ), the problem of hosting the residence of the POTUS.

Hopefully, if he is in fact convicted ( and that's not a slam dunk ) common sense will prevail and it'll be house arrest.

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2023 at 11:16 AM, BritManToo said:

If they won't vote for him, why so scared of him standing?

If I were Biden, I'd want to run against an obvious loser!

Let him run, and let him be defeated.

The dems failed bidenomics and crime and foreign policies will once again swing the "anybody but Trump" voters away from Biden and back to the republican side... That is why.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can't see any jail wanting him in it.

Where to put the secret service agents?

Constant disruption from protestors outside.

Threat of invasion- do they want to have a small army permanently posted outside?

Also, if he won the election ( as I for one want to see ), the problem of hosting the residence of the POTUS.

Hopefully, if he is in fact convicted ( and that's not a slam dunk ) common sense will prevail and it'll be house arrest.

Any supermax would be just fine the secret service could relax in the canteen mr trump could be locked up 23 hrs per day and allowed out 1 hr per day for exercise as far as protesting they haven’t been materializing that’s a non issue other than an odd nutter or two.you as a foreigner may want trump to win fortunately you have no say in the matter.I would also remind you what he’s done to women’s rights they ain’t happy about it also gun control he’s not supporting it the VAST majority of Americans want it.I would also remind you he’s been impeached twice and so far has 91 felony counts against him is a sex offender and the judge in that case thinks he’s a rapist.I don’t even want to start on his foreign policy debacles nor his cavalier attitude towards national security or his shameless groveling to Putin I highly doubt he will get a second term

20 hours ago, heybruce said:

Failed bidenomics and foreign policy?  You're really out of touch.  The economy is doing fine and America has regained some of the international respect it lost under Trump.  Regarding crime, the President isn't responsible for policing.

"The reality is that inflation still exists, and it is something that people see on a daily basis when they go to the grocery store, or pay their rent, or pay their mortgage, and we have to know that," Raimondo told CBS’s "Face The Nation" 

Keep drinking the koolaid

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1