Biden’s plot to send America back into lockdown must be stopped

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When I read statistics that say an unvaccinated person is 6-7 times more likely to be admitted to an ICU than someone who is vaccinated against COVID, I recall  Einstein's observation on limits of the universe and human stupidity.

Me, too.

Because it shows that whoever is touting this "6-7" times figure has forgotten, failed to mention, didn't understand, or never knew the difference between Relative Risk and Absolute Risk.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Just in time to send millions of ballots to dead people so they don't have to expose themselves to to Covid in order to vote blue.

They're going to have to hold a gun to my head if they want me to get another jab.  2-1/2 years later, I still haven't recovered feeling on the left side of my face, my balance or my energy that I lost a couple of days after my 2nd Pfizer.  When I first presented, the doctors said they didn't know what caused it, but it definitely wasn't the jab.  2 years later, they finally admitted it's a commonly reported side effect.

Effect; not 'side effect'.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

What are you on about?

Well, what do you think epidemiologists get up to during and after a pandemic? You don't think that they parse how people in all sorts of cohorts  fared whether or not they were vaccinated? You think that it wouldn't be of particular interest to examine how those most at risk fared? You really want to run with that?

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1