I've studied more than 5,000 near death experiences. My research has convinced me without a doubt that there's life after death.

Social Media

On 8/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, mania said:

Seems fair enough to say there is life before birth so why not life after death?

The shell/body /vehicle ...exists at first empty & then is inhabited by what ever you want to call it life/soul/etc etc. Why wouldn't that also be allowed to leave someday when the vehicle can no longer run?

You're serious aren't you?

(Asking for a friend)

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

No, nothing and nobody is spiritual.

All LSD did for me was to want to hide from cars.

Of course people are spiritual. 

Go to India, your third eye will open. 

LSD opened the door of that spiritual dimension. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

You're serious aren't you?

(Asking for a friend)

The only scoffers are those who haven't glimpsed the ultimate reality. 

You don't know you were sleeping until you wake up. It's not too late. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The only scoffers are those who haven't glimpsed the ultimate reality. 

You don't know you were sleeping until you wake up. It's not too late. 

Thanks for the tip. I guess you can use that argument about anything that you believe and others don't. Very versatile but ultimately empty.

I'll ignore it.

I personally worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You don't so you are doomed. And BTW it is too late for you. Sorry about that.

Edited by RocketDog
  • Haha 2

Near death is not death! We might realise we will die at the point death happens. But once the lights are out. They are out. 

Life after death is a made up idea pushed by religions to appease the question of "why are we here" Be a good person and you will surely go to heaven. Be Bad and go to hell. Just a way to control people. Like the ten commandments were the first laws to control societies. 

Just now, CharlieKo said:

Near death is not death! We might realise we will die at the point death happens. But once the lights are out. They are out. 

Life after death is a made up idea pushed by religions to appease the question of "why are we here" Be a good person and you will surely go to heaven. Be Bad and go to hell. Just a way to control people. Like the ten commandments were the first laws to control societies. 

Who is doing the controlling and how? People not breaking God's commandments, which are good for everyone anyway, is a good thing. They make sense, even the ones which don't honor God. How would life be if everyone broke his rules, all the time?

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Him? You mean Zeus? Or is it Thor? Maybe Allah? Yahweh?

Pascal's Wager didn't note that there are not just two possibilities, as in Nothing or the Christian god.

As for your Christian god, I really don't need a guy with such a miserable moral code. The guy's kid had 33 years to tell us that owning other human beings is wrong, but failed to do so. Plenty of his biographers spoke about treatment of slaves, but there was no ban on owning other human beings.

Frankly, who needs that kind of deity.

C'mon, the big guy gave us the important rules.

Don't eat shrimp or wear mixed fabrics.

And kill some witches.

This research seems to indicate another world exists outside our body.  Perhaps we shed our body and move on to the next realm at the right time.

Over the course of my life I created my own reality thru dreams and adopting that viewpoint which was most beneficial to the outcome desired.  The results being overwhemingly beneficial.

I would view this data in the article as beneficial and adopt it.

Those who drink the living water I give them will never be thirsty again.  It becomes a fresh bubbling spring within them giving them eternal life.  John 4:14.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Do animals think the same as us about life after death?

Why not? Aren't we all led to believe that we are equal?

Are we that superior to the other creatures on this planet, you know - all those that were here before us?

We are mammals. Did Neanderthal man think like this?

Can you name one animal other than us that believes it?

If not, why doesn't it include all life on earth.

Why just us, the most vindictive, cruel, murderous, selfish, uncaring, sexual predators that ever inhabited this planet.

So, why are we so blessed?

Utter nonsense!

"I've studied more than 5,000 near death experiences".

Who were they?

Were they perfect people, you know, god fearing, self righteous, self-serving, self important church goers?

Or were they murderous dictators, serial killers, child predators, you know, that kind of thing?

5,000 is a lot of pure peoples........

8 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Do animals think the same as us about life after death?

Why not? Aren't we all led to believe that we are equal?

Are we that superior to the other creatures on this planet, you know - all those that were here before us?

We are mammals. Did Neanderthal man think like this?

Can you name one animal other than us that believes it?

If not, why doesn't it include all life on earth.

Why just us, the most vindictive, cruel, murderous, selfish, uncaring, sexual predators that ever inhabited this planet.

So, why are we so blessed?

Utter nonsense!

I think therefore I am! lol.

4 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

"I've studied more than 5,000 near death experiences".

Who were they?

Were they perfect people, you know, god fearing, self righteous, self-serving, self important church goers?

Or were they murderous dictators, serial killers, child predators, you know, that kind of thing?

5,000 is a lot of pure peoples........

That implies only righteous people will experience life after death. That is a load of rubbish. No such thing as pure people. Who decides who's pure? 

Maybe the truth is, we will never know if there is life after death. No one has ever come back and said there is such a thing.   

When Buddha was asked about the afterlife, he grabbed a handful of leaves off of a tree. He said:

"What I have taught you, compared to what is to be known, is like this handful of leaves compared to all the forests in the world. It is enough".

So if Big-B said not to sweat it, and I wasn't sweating it to begin with, I'm declaring a win/win and celebrating with a bong hit.

There cannot be life after death .... it's impossible and illogical.

When you die your organs shut down and your body is non-active.

Your body starts to decay as the normal process of decomposition takes place.

You are dead .... zero function ever again ....   that's it .....    there is NO afterlife. 

On 8/31/2023 at 10:00 AM, steven100 said:

You are dead .... zero function ever again ....   that's it .....    there is NO afterlife.

C'mon @steven100 be gentle, there is an "afterlife" or more likely "life after I giving up my ghost"... 

I told my wife to cremate my body and then dig my ashes in the soil of our farm.

As soon done plant a tree on top which can benefit from the fertilizer.

As the tree grows stronger I hope I have done my share and somebody still alive benefits from it by harvesting a fruit or two more... 

That is what I see as "afterlife" or realists may call it "bio recylcing"

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

All of you hating on this guy for being delusional or unscientific have probably done little to no research on this topic outside this article. If you had, you would have found that there is a lot of convincing scientific data and research studies supporting this idea.

example:

blind people (from birth) being able to see and report about near death experiences 

people, even kids, reporting about things that happened outside the hospital while the were clinically dead or in a coma. Also some met and later identified in pictures relatives who had died before they were born.

plz explain these without an afterlife or soul. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Pdubs said:

All of you hating on this guy for being delusional or unscientific have probably done little to no research on this topic outside this article. If you had, you would have found that there is a lot of convincing scientific data and research studies supporting this idea.

example:

blind people (from birth) being able to see and report about near death experiences 

people, even kids, reporting about things that happened outside the hospital while the were clinically dead or in a coma. Also some met and later identified in pictures relatives who had died before they were born.

plz explain these without an afterlife or soul. 

If there is a lot of convincing scientific data and studies then I'm sure it'll be easy for you to provide links to that. Episodes of The Twilight Zone don't count.

Edited by eisfeld