I've studied more than 5,000 near death experiences. My research has convinced me without a doubt that there's life after death.

Social Media

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

The patients he describes (as reading about) have a stopped heart and it is well known that you can be revived for a short period of time afterwards.

It is also well known a heart can be run even when nobody is home...same for a body kept alive after brain death

But who is saying life/soul what ever is the heart or brain or the body? All of those things existed before the fetus came to "life" as we tend to know it

At 3.5 weeks, the fetus will have formed the heart, begins development of the brain and spinal cord, and starts forming the gastrointestinal tract.

When expressed in terms of idealized gestational age, the human embryonic heart is said to start beating at 35 to 37 gestational days (sixth gestational week).

So which came first the chicken r the egg? ????

Edited by mania
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Science has nothing to do with spirituality.

Indeed, you don't manipulate masses through Science. But I love the Bible, for what it teaches, and I ignores all it's underlying childish beliefs. This is where Science helps me.

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Confused 1