How to meet genius girls in Thailand

28 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

There's got to be a Mensa chapter somewhere in Thailand. Take a test, join up and see how you fare.

https://www.mensa.org/

I hope you did not think that I had rejected your good suggestion, outright!

After reading your comment, I did go to the Mensa website.

However, after checking the proper webpage, I was unable to find any National Mensa chapter in Thailand....as you can see...

image.png.0557f9a73ab7b83d0d6cccb24e7cf133.png

https://www.mensa.org/join-us/find-your-national-mensa

Besides, I don't think most genius Thai women know of Mensa.

Most genius Thai women probably work in jobs which require genius, such as university prof, or other similar jobs which require an IQ of about 145, on average.

I think your Mensa suggestion, good as it is, might not help me find genius Thai women.

But, thank you!

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

56 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This is very good advice, and I will take it to heart.

Too often, men pick up girls beneath them, and this becomes the beginning of everlasting discord.

Rest assured that I will not fall into this trap.

At what level of intelligence are they capable to care, give love, be a good cook, and be there for you when you need her? 

If you find someone onyiur level, mske sure she is timed and dialed in to your mood cycled as well, and that will be the complicated part.

There is many different intelligences, do you know which you prefer? 

Mine is good to take care, cook, make and find food, loving and caring, but having a conversation about the bigger questions in life, we do not have.

I come to AN for that ????

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 2

Geniuses are stupid (in things beyond their expertise)

I wouldn't want to have a Convo with Einstein on anything, other than Physics.

One trick ponies and all that.

On the subject at hand (genius girls)

See above ????

Plus..they are not coming for an old farang anyway.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, JayClay said:

even a mildly intelligent girl, never mind a genius, would eat you for breakfast and spit you out.

I am merely looking for a mild-mannered genius girl in Thailand, and not some Farang-eating Tiger Woman who will have me for breakfast.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes, I do know.

The type of intelligence I prefer is the type which is often referred to as: General Intelligence

Then you should be aware of differences in general intelligens in different cultures. 

Intelligence and culture: how culture shapes what intelligence means, and the implications for a science of well-being

This paper discusses the relationship between culture and intelligence. The main message of the paper is that intelligence cannot fully or even meaningfully be understood outside its cultural context

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1693428/

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Friends,

I have never actually used an internet dating site.

I cannot say that I haven’t looked on dating sites, though

When I look ….

These (Gamma’s) posts are a weird type of genius. Must take hours dreaming up and .formulating

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

At what level of intelligence are they capable to care, give love, be a good cook, and be there for you when you need her? 

If you find someone onyiur level, mske sure she is timed and dialed in to your mood cycled as well, and that will be the complicated part.

There is many different intelligences, do you know which you prefer? 

Mine is good to take care, cook, make and find food, loving and caring, but having a conversation about the bigger questions in life, we do not have.

I come to AN for that ????

????

45 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Then you should be aware of differences in general intelligens in different cultures. 

Intelligence and culture: how culture shapes what intelligence means, and the implications for a science of well-being

This paper discusses the relationship between culture and intelligence. The main message of the paper is that intelligence cannot fully or even meaningfully be understood outside its cultural context

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1693428/

So Solly!

But, I in NO WAY buy into the Triarchic theory of intelligence postulated to exist by the Lady from Yale:  Elena Grigorenko

This is her own alternative theory of intelligence which...I believe...is just Hogwash.

Still, it ups to you to be a believer of her theory...

• Love It 1

28 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's easy. Go to your local MENSA meetings, and you will meet high IQ (>132) people.

But there might be a small problem for you. To be able to go to those meetings you have to be MENSA member. You could try ...

As I recall, although I have not checked in a long while, there used to be some way to correlate SAT scores (at least the older SAT scores) with the MENSA test...

That was some time ago,...

But still, I don't think anyone interested in MENSA would, in the least, interest me...

• Love It 1

34 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So Solly!

But, I in NO WAY buy into the Triarchic theory of intelligence postulated to exist by the Lady from Yale:  Elena Grigorenko

This is her own alternative theory of intelligence which...I believe...is just Hogwash.

Still, it ups to you to be a believer of her theory...

You just have to accept Biology, genepool you coming from, environment, culture, and possibilities they have to reach their potential. Quite many factors involved. 

What yiu looking for, may not exist for you. 

I think many here went far out of their idea of a woman they finely did settle with for a long term relationship. 

Some will agree, others might not

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

You just have to accept Biology, genepool you coming from, environment, culture, and possibilities they have to reach their potential. Quite many factors involved. 

What yiu looking for, may not exist for you. 

I think many here went far out of their idea of a woman they finely did settle with for a long term relationship. 

Some will agree, others might not

I accept NO THEORY based on some sort of whacky thinking concerning GENETIC difference in intelligence...BETWEEN two cultures or between two countries or between two or more races.

Cannot we learn ANYTHING from History?

Remember the book... The BELL CURVE?

File:TheBellCurve.gif

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Friends,

I have never actually used an internet dating site.

I cannot say that I haven’t looked on dating sites, though…

When I look on Matchmaking Sites, the problem for me is…

None of the girls with profiles ever say:....

"I’m a Genius."

They just never even write it in their profiles.

My guess is that there ARE no genius girls having profiles on various Thai dating sites, because…

If there WERE genius girls on these sites, then wouldn’t they tell you?

Therefore, what advice can you offer me?

One thing though, when I find my genius Thai girl, I just hope that she wears prescription lenses, but not too heavy. I am OK with heavy girls, though. I just don’t want any genius Thai girls who must wear eyeglasses with lenses thick as milk bottles.

So anyway, here is a picture of an Asian girl that I would be attracted to…IF she happened to also be a genius:

She not only has glasses, but she has a mask, AND a pipette, too!

E1R0mU7XQeR4kw0TzEncO-yf3BHPj3QeRRWXJdGX1ha2youLx2LG75IahongD69vAhRyx5SEvdyVz4OH7BiokOtMl0pDs9YlKQCffsCvOuG9wsqsoCihKs3DElA9F4uls2eeuiyOx8IzbUp_shnWk-o

So, recently I have become interested in dating a genius Asian woman because I am tired of not having a GF.

I am thinking that I might do EVEN BETTER with some genius companionship from a true genius Thai woman.

This Topic has been on my mind for the past few weeks, in fact.

As they say (or as I say), you just can’t find what you didn’t know you were missing…

Unless you come upon it…

Suddenly, and out of the blue.

Will I ever find what I had not known I was missing?

I sure hope so.  But…

HOW?

I hope you guys can help me to get the word out, thereby helping in my new quest.

Thank you and regards,

Gamma

Well, if you are looking for girls who are so honest and truthful, all that you might find are girls claiming that they are feeble-minded, and looking for a generous man....