How to meet genius girls in Thailand

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Friends,

I have never actually used an internet dating site.

I cannot say that I haven’t looked on dating sites, though…

When I look on Matchmaking Sites, the problem for me is…

None of the girls with profiles ever say:....

"I’m a Genius."

They just never even write it in their profiles.

My guess is that there ARE no genius girls having profiles on various Thai dating sites, because…

If there WERE genius girls on these sites, then wouldn’t they tell you?

Therefore, what advice can you offer me?

One thing though, when I find my genius Thai girl, I just hope that she wears prescription lenses, but not too heavy. I am OK with heavy girls, though. I just don’t want any genius Thai girls who must wear eyeglasses with lenses thick as milk bottles.

So anyway, here is a picture of an Asian girl that I would be attracted to…IF she happened to also be a genius:

She not only has glasses, but she has a mask, AND a pipette, too!

E1R0mU7XQeR4kw0TzEncO-yf3BHPj3QeRRWXJdGX1ha2youLx2LG75IahongD69vAhRyx5SEvdyVz4OH7BiokOtMl0pDs9YlKQCffsCvOuG9wsqsoCihKs3DElA9F4uls2eeuiyOx8IzbUp_shnWk-o

So, recently I have become interested in dating a genius Asian woman because I am tired of not having a GF.

I am thinking that I might do EVEN BETTER with some genius companionship from a true genius Thai woman.

This Topic has been on my mind for the past few weeks, in fact.

As they say (or as I say), you just can’t find what you didn’t know you were missing…

Unless you come upon it…

Suddenly, and out of the blue.

Will I ever find what I had not known I was missing?

I sure hope so.  But…

HOW?

I hope you guys can help me to get the word out, thereby helping in my new quest.

Thank you and regards,

Gamma

It is obvious you (think you) are a genius, so why come here and ask us commoners where to find a suitable girl for you? Being a genius you should be able to find the answer on your own..........

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I have no idea what you mean by “genius girl,” and the whole notion of intelligence testing, IQ scores, and offshoots like Mensa is becoming failed science, like phrenology or humorism. How can one “measure” “intelligence”? The notion is absurd. Why not just find a woman who’s immediately appealing to you, ask her out for dinner, engage her in topics you like to talk about, and see if there’s mutual interest? I think that’s how it usually works ... Good luck ...

Edited by Cory1848

22 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

I have no idea what you mean by “genius girl,” and the whole notion of intelligence testing, IQ scores, and offshoots like Mensa is becoming failed science, like phrenology or humorism. How can one “measure” “intelligence”? The notion is absurd. Why not just find a woman who’s immediately appealing to you, ask her out for dinner, engage her in topics you like to talk about, and see if there’s mutual interest? I think that’s how it usually works ... Good luck ...

Correct, but that doesn't allow for senseless posts like this one ????

33 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

A genius guy would never do that, he being a genius guy with an unknown IQ needs to find a genius girl with slightly short-sighted glasses and manipulating a pipette.

It should be easy to find, visit all the laboratories of hospitals and private clinics.

Edited by BE88

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Actually, not necessary.

Doesn't Mensa accept other tests as proxies?

And anyway, I don't join groups.

1. Technically, when you join a dating site, you are joining a group.

2. Wanting to date a genius, does not necessarily mean you are a genius. I can understand backing away from Mensa.

3. Just put what your looking for in your dating profile - "fat Asian female, poor eyesight (no coke bottle glasses) with an IQ < 145, face mask and an Eppendorf pipette". I am confident you will get thousands of likes.

• Thanks 1

Emotionnal intelligence is far more an asset in a relationship then all the degrees hung on the wall.

I would by far prefer a nice young girlie who is street smart, kind and caring working at my 7/11, rather then a microscope tooting cold blodded genius who would not have any idea on how to make a decent Pad Kra Pao !!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BE88 said:

A genius guy would never do that, he being a genius guy with an unknown IQ needs to find a genius girl with slightly short-sighted glasses and manipulating a pipette.

It should be easy to find, visit all the laboratories of hospitals and private clinics.

You forgot the mask, man. Very important for the intelligent look!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

To have a girl either beneath me or above me is all I am really looking for, provided that the girl above/beneath is a genius girl in Thailand.

Is your idea of a genius, someone who can fasten Velcro shoe straps  

There are thousands. Just go to top unis for medical, scientific, engineering, law and find the professional faculties especially medicine and it's science variations.

I've said goodbye to hundreds of sharp, beautiful young women. Ok, the real stunners are doing Arts, business but anyway...

You don't meet quality people in a bar or online.

Edited by Jelli

Any man asking advice about finding a woman must have shortcomings that he can’t overcome/see himself. Wonder what this guy’s is. Had a friend who remained single into his forties. He was a dreamer thinking only swimsuit model types will be good enough for him. He’s in his early fifties now. Still single. 

32 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Any man asking advice about finding a woman must have shortcomings that he can’t overcome/see himself. Wonder what this guy’s is. Had a friend who remained single into his forties. He was a dreamer thinking only swimsuit model types will be good enough for him. He’s in his early fifties now. Still single. 

Did you ever stop to consider if he might be the luckier of you two? 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A so called genius girl is going to want to meet someone with similar intelligence.  I doubt they will be on Thai Friendly or similar sites.  
And they would probably be successful and want stimulating conversation.  Not meeting men that have limited social skills and basically just vegetate all day.