US English teacher arrested for sexual relation with 16 y/o student

webfact

NBC has a bit more information regarding this case:

"The police could not find him still on Friday so they asked if my daughter can lure him out for a meeting and we did that together with police presence while she texted him. And that’s how he was arrested on Saturday," the mother said."

"The police told the family that Rockwell had photographed and filmed the couple's weekly sexual encounters without the girl's knowledge, she said. Police have not confirmed this to NBC News."

and they end with this tidbit

"Thailand has a longstanding history of sexual abuse of minors committed by foreign workers and tourists. In 2008, Canadian teacher Christopher Paul Neil, who taught in several Asian countries, was convicted after hundreds of photos were found of him allegedly engaging in sex acts with young boys.

In 2009, Wayne Nelson Corliss, also Canadian, was sentenced to almost 20 years in jail for his part in an international sex tourism ring that preyed on young boys in Thailand."

Fox News states:

"Royal Thai Police Lieutenant General Thitsit Sangsawan told the Daily Mail that Rockwell was charged with unlawful sex with a minor and recording the sexual acts."

Sure does not bode well for teacher Puke

21 hours ago, transam said:

What a strange comment..................:huh:

You would be an immature individual being 25 and hanging around 16 years old girls. Where the fine line goes, I'm not sure, but I would say around 21, 16 years old girls is far behind as maturity goes. 

"Rednecks" and pervs really do not care though ???? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Wrong, as long as she's 18 and consenting, it's fine.

She was a minor at 16 so not fine. Only on here would people try and ok child abuse. Girls cannot legally go into a bar under 20, so that would not be fine either.

Edited by proton
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

You would be an immature individual being 25 and hanging around 16 years old girls. Where the fine line goes, I'm not sure, but I would say around 21, 16 years old girls is far behind as maturity goes. 

"Rednecks" and pervs really do not care though ???? 

Enough of the biology denying. Men are attracted to signs of female fertility and not how educated she is, regardless of how you want to call it. And for morality, something which was considered the right thing 50 years ago (ie. a 30 yo marrying a 16 yo) is just recently being pushed down our throats as "morally wrong" - this is why all the indoctrinated showing up and talking about some delusional thing that a 16 yo girl doesn't know what a penis is. If anybody in this case should be punished it's actually her.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan said:

Enough of the biology denying. Men are attracted to signs of female fertility and not how educated she is, regardless of how you want to call it. And for morality, something which was considered the right thing 50 years ago (ie. a 30 yo marrying a 16 yo) is just recently being pushed down our throats as "morally wrong" - this is why all the indoctrinated showing up and talking about some delusional thing that a 16 yo girl doesn't know what a penis is. If anybody in this case should be punished it's actually her.

Only wrong in the USA, Europe and Asia don't care.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, proton said:

She was a minor at 16 so not fine. Only on here would people try and ok child abuse. Girls cannot legally go into a bar under 20, so that would not be fine either.

The question was about bargirls aged 18+, not underage. Girls aged 18+ can work in bars.

20 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan said:

I let your post speak for itself, and the one who appreciated your post anonymously.

Not surprised after many years in Thailand, where I have met Same minded men as you, who in my opinion is frankly shallow, but here they can play out their role as womanizers without any risks. Almost without any risks. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I let your post speak for itself, and the one who appreciated your post anonymously.

Not surprised after many years in Thailand, where I have met Same minded men as you, who in my opinion is frankly shallow, but here they can play out their role as womanizers without any risks. Almost without any risks. 

I have read a lot of those new type of feminist men who defend sluts behaving like sluts and who think it's better for young girls o to sleep with 100s of men and make an onlyfans instead of marrying young and getting children. Your opinion might be currently supported by the majority in Western countries - but a shift against the Judeo-Western influence over society is growing already. So, don't be so smug!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SuperSaiyan said:

I have read a lot of those new type of feminist men who defend sluts behaving like sluts and who think it's better for young girls o to sleep with 100s of men and make an onlyfans instead of marrying young and getting children. Your opinion might be currently supported by the majority in Western countries - but a shift against the Judeo-Western influence over society is growing already. So, don't be so smug!

Being a real man doesn't mean feminist. Small men call other real mean feminists, when all they want is to protect vulnerable people away from scumbags. Do you know any real men with good values? Is a real man who think 16 year old girls is to young? Having emphasize and empathy with girls who step wrong, have nothing to do with being woke, feminist or weak.

Weak men have an tendency to go after easy pray, because they have no balls to manage anything else.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, proton said:

Tell me, why do you think 99.9% of 16-year-old females have something happen every 28 days...?

I assume you know about that stuff................   ????

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Being a real man doesn't mean feminist. Small men call other real mean feminists, when all they want is to protect vulnerable people away from scumbags. Do you know any real men with good values? Is a real man who think 16 year old girls is to young? Having emphasize and empathy with girls who step wrong, have nothing to do with being woke, feminist or weak.

Weak men have an tendency to go after easy pray, because they have no balls to manage anything else.

So, you're a tough guy, eh.................:unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

I am currently in Eastern Europe and go to the gym daily and everywhere 13, 14, 15, 16 year old girls in tight leggings and pushup bras, some have transparent leggings and show literally(!) everything. Sometimes I think about calling the police because I feel molested and assaulted because their sexuality is forced upon me as normal male and I wish those girls would be somehow punished by society, but reality in nowadays society is, there are men like you who would defend those girls behaving like sluts and would call any man who looks at them a "pervert". It's like reality is turned upside down.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan said:

I am currently in Eastern Europe and go to the gym daily and everywhere 13, 14, 15, 16 year old girls in tight leggings and pushup bras, some have transparent leggings and show literally(!) everything. Sometimes I think about calling the police because I feel molested and assaulted because their sexuality is forced upon me as normal male and I wish those girls would be somehow punished by society, but reality in nowadays society is, there are men like you who would defend those girls behaving like sluts and would call any man who looks at them a "pervert". It's like reality is turned upside down.

You can't control the environment around you, and if you are weak, you are weak!

I grew up when my gf's was topless  and whare tanga up their asses at the beaches, not affected for one sec what they ware today.

• Confused 2

39 minutes ago, transam said:

Tell me, why do you think 99.9% of 16-year-old females have something happen every 28 days...?

I assume you know about that stuff................   ????

What has puberty got to do with underage sex by predator teachers, or are you suggesting that as soon as a girl has periods it's OK to have sex her?

According to Wikipedia the  "Unrestricted" age of consent in Thailand is 18. I don't know about you fellows, but as I don't care to bed down in a Thai jail I will definitely not be having sex with any Thai woman under the age of 20 or 21, just  to leave a margin of error. And if she looks very young I'll ask to see her ID.

By the way, women in their 30s and 40s have much more developed sexuality. In a word, they're hotter than younger women.

2 hours ago, transam said:

You dodged the question, try again.........????

what question was that? maybe you should change from transam to stalker! Anyway just off to Italy, have no time for this age of consent interest of a few on here

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, proton said:

what question was that? maybe you should change from transam to stalker! Anyway just off to Italy, have no time for this age of consent interest of a few on here

Have a nice dodge............????

Stalker..............????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/5/2023 at 2:08 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Legally it seems you can have sex with a 16yo as long as your not paying them eg prostituting....and in a position of power or authority eg schoolteacher 

Unless you run into her older brother or father who removes a certain part of your body.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Only wrong in the USA, Europe and Asia don't care.

They care. I originally come from a slavic european country. If a 20 year old man had sex with a high school girl the police would not do much.

If you met her father and he killed you with a shotgun they equally would not do much.

On 9/8/2023 at 1:30 PM, Yellowtail said:

I wonder how many of the people that think 16 is not old enough to have legally consensual sex, think 16 is old enough to have "gender affirming" medical care. 

To be clear, I do not think 16 is old enough for either. 

Fancy being dumb enough to think those are the same things. 

• Thanks 1

When you can have legal sex with any 18 year old Thai woman/girl, I find it crazy that a foreigner would even try a relationship with anyone younger than that.  
Also when most Thais looks younger than their age.  He was pushing it and deserves the punishment. 

• Thanks 1