Lady drinks cost more. And now we have "man drinks". Do you buy them?

Goat

18 minutes ago, n00dle said:

your lack of imagination is shocking. 

Thing is , you start to imagine what they mean and sometime your imagination is wrong ?

I thought that "finger in the date" was  slang for vaginal/anal penetration with the finger 

Was I correct about that or did I completely miss the point ?

And you get that service for paying an extra 50 baht for the ladys drink 

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What do you get in return for buying the D.J a drink ?

Do you get a finger in the date or a squirrel hug ?

Seen Police Academy movie made in 1984?

Maybe this image give you a idea, what you get to receive or give the D.J. behind his booth 

th.jpeg-2.jpg.2062b3a519e907f957743c1f89dfd2e3.jpg

Edited by Shop mak

2 hours ago, Goat said:

This concept doesnt really sit well with the Goat.

1. I had always assumed that the extra charge for the lady drink was to compensate them to either give you a bit of a squirrel grip, or for you give them a bit of a fondle. 

I doubt the managers provide either of these services.

Sounds like if the man manager DID provide those extras you'd buy him a drink, got it. ???? 

it seems to me beer bars are as agressive today with the lady drinks and cash extraction tecniques as the gogo bars I began to avoid years ago.

It is simply impossible these days to go out for a few beers without blowing triple or more the cost of your own drinks on beverages for everyone else in the bar. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

Most of us know about the "lady drinks" in bars with "ladies of the night".

But now we have "man/ manager drinks" which also cost a lot more than the standard overpriced drinks in most of these establishments. It involves buying the manager overpriced drinks which he, like with lady drinks gets a payment from.

This concept doesnt really sit well with the Goat.

1. I had always assumed that the extra charge for the lady drink was to compensate them to either give you a bit of a squirrel grip, or for you give them a bit of a fondle. 

I doubt the managers provide either of these services.

2. Why would anyone who wants to go to these places want to speak to some strange bloke anyway.

3. in the past if they have approached me I usually tease them about "pimping" and their low wages. They are mostly "newbies' who know stuff all about Thailand and can hardly speak a word of Thai. So I joke about them in Thai with the girls about them and enjoy watching them get all intimidated.

4 In my country if you buy a bloke a drink then he is expected to shout the next round. These blokes dont.

5 It feels a bit gay IMO to be honest.

Do you buy man drinks? What are your thoughts on the concept?

Despite being opposed to the whole concept I am considering next time arriving at opening time and just buy tequila shot after shot until he either spews up or passes out rendering the bar managerless.

What next? Bar fines for managers?

Do you expect getting his life experiences for free, and talk to all kind of goats, and solve the world mysteries and problems night after night with drunk people.

Why do you feel you need to speak with the manager? All by yourself when hitting the bars? 

36 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some girls insist on it. Well just the one I know of, many moons ago at Hot and Cold on Yamato. Or was it Post? I always get them mixed up.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some girls insist on it. Well just the one I know of, many moons ago at Hot and Cold on Yamato. Or was it Post? I always get them mixed up.

7 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

desperate times,, the good days of the nitelife industry are gone and wont return

a new client younger and not a dirty old man who has gone for good

I don't think it's gone for good, the old guard has gone so will take time to re-emerge 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

You are giving him to much accolade .

More like " I love Thailand because I can go into bars and grope females for the equivalent of 1 Pound 20 pence "

Imagine going into a bar in the UK and saying to a woman there "If I buy you an expensive drink , can I touch your breasts and put my finger inside your ............."Go on, i'll give you 1 Pound 20 P"

If the morality bothers you Nick, you've come to the wrong country.  Try Japan or Korea.  They are probably a better fit.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

If the morality bothers you Nick, you've come to the wrong country.  Try Japan or Korea.  They are probably a better fit.

I  think that its hilarious and it doesn't bother me at all .

Older men giving young females a few $ so they can grope them ????

Reminds me of when I was at school , some girls would let you squeeze their breasts if you bought them an ice cream 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Goat said:

Despite being opposed to the whole concept I am considering next time arriving at opening time and just buy tequila shot after shot until he either spews up or passes out rendering the bar managerless.

You think that they're obliged to accept the drinks or that they have to drink until they're legless?

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:
2 hours ago, Celsius said:

How do you know all this stuff if you don't pay for sex?

That is different.

That is called a "bar fine".

A bar fine is not a charge for sex, it's a payment to the bar to allow the girl to stop working, nothing more.  In Thailand the charge for sex is on top of the bar fine and that you pay directly to the girl.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I  think that its hilarious and it doesn't bother me at all .

Older men giving young females a few $ so they can grope them ????

Reminds me of when I was at school , some girls would let you squeeze their breasts if you bought them an ice cream 

In Thai they are called mia chow, rental wives.  Trust me, Thai men engage in this way more than farangs.  Hence the Karaoke bars and shower massages, as well as private clubs.
Personally I've never 'groped' a woman before.  It's not my style.  However, I have 'rented a wife' in the past.  And "old men?"  The first time I hooked up with a bar girl I was 35.  This scene isn't just for 'old men.'  These places cater to Thai guys from 20 to elderly in most case.  The farang bar scene is an after-though.  Japan sounds like a good place for you, however, the bar scene there can be pretty exotic if you get invited in.  None of these places are for alter boys.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Dollhouse was the best for that, I'd only buy an LD if serious licking was on the cards. Now closed, and Windmill is dog rough, plus the old guard have moved on so oral is not the norm

What is serious licking?