Three Kenyan Women Arrested at Phuket Airport With Almost 3 Kilograms of Cocaine

webfact

On Sunday (September 3rd) the Sakoo Police received a tip-off from an anonymous concerned citizen that the Kenyan women were carrying a lot of cocaine into the country.

Poor ladies, looks like they where set-up from the word go. Ill guess & say they were the decoy.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:20 PM, chilli42 said:

Oh come on.  These girls are not drug dealers (who are scum).  They were used as mules … poor and desperate with no prospects.  Maybe even in serious debt to the gangsters who put them in this situation.

sad the guy who hired them loses a few dollars while the girls lose most of their lifetime...their boss lives in luxury

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 11:42 PM, Frankie baby said:

On Sunday (September 3rd) the Sakoo Police received a tip-off from an anonymous concerned citizen that the Kenyan women were carrying a lot of cocaine into the country.

Poor ladies, looks like they where set-up from the word go. Ill guess & say they were the decoy.

They weren't. Anyone with anything close to a kilogram trafficking in east Asia is the real deal. 

On 9/7/2023 at 12:24 AM, RichardColeman said:

First time I cam here 20 years ago, I remember a big moving digital sign saying 'Drug smuggling carries the death sentence' - I am all for them doing this to scum like this

Because killing 3 none too bright , naive women will make the world a better and safer place......right ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 8:09 AM, spermwhale said:

Hate  much? If you live in Thailand, you shouldn't. You have a miserable attitude, which earns you no friends in the land of smiles

@spermwhale: Thailand is not Kenya. By the way, why should I feel pity for drug mules? It has nothing to do with hate.

On 9/7/2023 at 8:11 AM, martand said:

Ah,what an interesting post: so, you don't care (and besides, who cares about you?). Others do.

@martand Why should I care for these drug smugglers. Every adult person knows not to do so. But it still happens. So who is wrong about that? Me, because I do not care?

Read this story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/B30mn-coke-bust-Phuket-Airport

Was he from Kenya? No.

Did I care even though he was a good friend of mine? No.

Did his family, to whom I spoke personally care? No.

Why not? Because nobody would agree to such a stupid idea. I even told him not to do so. Did he listen? No.

How it will end was clear from the beginning. So again, why should I care?

I have my own life, I make my own decisions, I care about people, but I just do not care for drug mules.

And because I think like that, it does not mean nobody cares about me. Why? Because I don`t do stupid actions like this. Kenyan or not.