Do you tolerate cheating in your relationships? Is ok if your partner has an affair once?

Don Chance

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

If a reason to have one on the side, and it goes both ways, sure, but If she came home with a surprise, or went behind my back, no mercy.

If I'm going to have a side kick, I will be open about it, and there would be a good reason why. 

If that's your personal preference, that's cool. Everybody's different.

• Like 1

Just now, Trippy said:

If that's your personal preference, that's cool. Everybody's different.

We are not there yet, and I believe every marriage have its challenges one way or the other, so why not be realistic? 

Have so many earlier experiences with people who I know who went in to depression after finding out their partner cheated on them. Literally in shock even they themselves had been cheating numerous of times themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

Jealousy, revenge, and greed are often motives for murder. Whether the risks are higher in Thailand I'll leave others to judge for themselves. Just something people might want to consider.

Sharing is caring if you give or have access to take part!

Edited by Hummin

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Monogamy is unnatural I think.

I have always cheated.  It is just sex not love.  If my partner cheated turn about is fair game.  If we loved each other and wanted to continue together,  yes I could tolerate it.

Im free tomorrow

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

My first one got preggas 3 months HIV test she was positive...I thought I must have given it to her, innocent little village thing she was. Week later I tested negative. She was banging the guy accross the road while I was away. I got to know someone in the clinic and apparently rife in the area and most people don't know until its too far gone. Thai village women seem to have very little concern for contraception or safe sex. The hospital or infected person are also under no legal obligation to inform partners / spouses. She has been working in bars last 4 years. No fecks given. There is a darker side to infidellity apart from hurt feelings and probably a lot worse diseases than HIV these days which is more treatable than some. If I would have contracted it I would have had to leave Thailand. At the time the meds were around 20k a month

Hiv is rare from vagina sex.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1