Hunter Biden indicted on three federal gun charges

Social Media

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Hunter isn't the only one either. At least the niece is hot.

I was in banking for years and Joe Biden was for a consideable length of time the head of the Senate Banking Committee.  In my opinion he lacked mental clarity and was a gaffe artist for decades and his age has made it mental faculties and the amount of gaffes only more severe. 

With that said.  Virtually every president has had relatives with problems.  I can recall Billy Carter, and Billy Beer.  The Kennedy's have had several family members involved in scandals including Ted Kennedy.  It is not fair to somehow convey that the actions of another family member is an indictment on them. 

However with Hunter, he flew on Air Force 2.  His father took actions against Ukraine to punish them for failing to fire a prosecutor.  Clearly illegal involvement in the policies of another government.  You have millions of dollars flowing to many members of the Biden family.  All of that cries to find out why.  If and I repeat if Joe Biden is complicit and inproperly recieved money he should be prosecuted and condemned for HIS ACTIONS not those of other family members. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Do you realize you just validated my point.  The fact that it is their job does not change the fact that in all truth the prosecutor controls the outcome.  So somehow you made the inference that an indictment coming directly from the government was less valid than a pristine one from a grand jury.  BUNK.  

The government agency first off has some expertise and is in a position to see all the evidence.  The Grand Jury is fed only what the prosecutor wants them to see and there is no cross examination.  

Both are biased.  You had the FBI clearly with Lisa Paige and Peter Stroz stating in text messages that they hated Trump and were out to get him.  It is impossible to remove bias.  Whether that is in judges, juries or prosecutors. 

I'll just put it bluntly. Persuasion is not control. People are persuaded of their own volition, mainly by presentation of a good argument supported by evidence. They aren't subliminally "controlled". No grand jury member, randomly selected from the public, has ever pointed the finger at the prosecution and said they'd been offered an inducement to vote guilty.

Bias is not a crime. Everybody has political bias. Everybody. The notion is that we would expect that they do their job in good faith, abide by their oath and make rational and sound decisions, free of corruption. We know that's not always the case (think supreme court) but it isn't cause to point in that direction anytime you don't like the outcome of a decision or grand jury vote. To claim that because one is corrupt that they all are (at convenient moments) is risible.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I wouldn't tar your family even though the comments you make are indicative of a certain lack of moral decency.. Apparently, Joe Biden is guilty of something because of the conduct of some other members of his family. I see you have nothing to offer to contravene that Biden has 3 other children against whom on taint of scandal has surfaced.  So why is Hunter's conduct proof of some flaw and/or criminality in Joe Biden's case? 

Moral decency lol. Coming from someone who defends Joe and Hunter Biden that's pretty rich.????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I was in banking for years and Joe Biden was for a consideable length of time the head of the Senate Banking Committee.  In my opinion he lacked mental clarity and was a gaffe artist for decades and his age has made it mental faculties and the amount of gaffes only more severe. 

With that said.  Virtually every president has had relatives with problems.  I can recall Billy Carter, and Billy Beer.  The Kennedy's have had several family members involved in scandals including Ted Kennedy.  It is not fair to somehow convey that the actions of another family member is an indictment on them. 

However with Hunter, he flew on Air Force 2.  His father took actions against Ukraine to punish them for failing to fire a prosecutor.  Clearly illegal involvement in the policies of another government.  You have millions of dollars flowing to many members of the Biden family.  All of that cries to find out why.  If and I repeat if Joe Biden is complicit and inproperly recieved money he should be prosecuted and condemned for HIS ACTIONS not those of other family members. 

Please provide evidence for your accusations.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

"a good prosecutor could persuade a Grand Jury "

I forgot to mention that I was a target shooter for many years and signed numerous 4473's over the years.  I went into a store where you have to complete the 4473 and then your information goes into The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) I asked the clerk at a major chain are people really so stupid to try and purchase a gun when they know the background check will determine they have some violation that will disquality them.  The man replied, it happens each and every day.  Mostly by people who it could be confirmed were  prior felons.  

The only thing that happens to those people is that their purchase permit is rejcted Hunters was selectively chosen for scrutiny. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Moral decency lol. Coming from someone who defends Joe and Hunter Biden that's pretty rich.????

I don't use nasty, invalid methods to tarnish someone the way you do.. And who said I've defended Hunter Biden? Even now, you can't help but engage in falsehoods. And as proof of your moral bankruptcy, you have no answer for the way Joe Biden's other kids turned out or why their lives don't reflect favorably upon him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I am not sure I understand exactly your point.  You are differentiating an indictment handed down from a prosecutor versus one from a grand jury?   In 1985, Sol Wachtler, then the chief justice of New York's Supreme Court said, “

Now lets be clear. both of the prosecutions the one against Hunter and the ones against Trump are biased and are a form of political persecution.  Neither would in all liklihood been targeted for indictment if it was not for politics.  The same is true of Genral Flynn, Michael Cohen the FBI surveillance of Carter Page. 

With that said irrespective of how the indictment started. It is irrefutable that Hunter Biden purchased a gun, was a drug user and lied on his 4473 form.  You can argue that his indictment was poltically motivated but you can't say that there was no basis for it irrespective of whether it came from the government directly or through a grand jury process. 

Sol Wachtler quote: A grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's...

There is no question that there was probable cause to indict Hunter Biden.

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The laptop is worthless as evidence due to chain of custody issues

Now that is humerous.  I guess that those in the chain of custody somehow flew with Hunter and took those photos.  I guess that whoever had custody of the laptop somehow also got possession of Hunters internet service provider and falsified the emails on their servers.  Those same people who were in the chain of custody made the same changes to the same backup copy he made of the laptop 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What relevance do Biden Gaffes have on a thread about Hunter Biden being indicted?

If you read the thread I said Joe Biden had mental difficulties for decades and was a gaffe artist.  The poster said supply proof. 

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Edited by Longwood50

Just now, placeholder said:

The funny thing is, that Biden has long had a propensity to make gaffes. And yet, now, this propensity is being used to diagnose him as suffering from dementia. The hallmark of dementia is a major change in personality. Yet Biden is being consistent with his past behavior.

Like, how many decades has he been senile now?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Now that is humerous.  I guess that those in the chain of custody somehow flew with Hunter and took those photos.  I guess that whoever had custody of the laptop somehow also got possession of Hunters internet service provider and falsified the emails on their servers.  Those same people who were in the chain of custody made the same changes to the same backup copy he made of the laptop 

Did Rudy Guiliani have the laptop?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

If you read the thread I said Joe Biden had mental difficulties for decades and was a gaffe artist.  The poster said supply proof. 

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"His father took actions against Ukraine to punish them for failing to fire a prosecutor.  Clearly illegal involvement in the policies of another government.  You have millions of dollars flowing to many members of the Biden family.  "

Please provide evidence.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Like, how many decades has he been senile now?

Senile I would say rather recently.  Not too bright, a gaffe artist, guilty of plagerism, and outright lies.  All of his life.  This is 15 years ago. 

Next is Politifact's list of lies. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Longwood50 said:

No,  it is my understanding the Rudy had a copy of the hard drive.  The FBI confiscated the original laptop and the owner of the Apple Repair store made a copy of the contents of the hard drive. 

The laptop info you use came from the FBI or Rudy?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1