What's your opinion on this? Jordan Peterson on Woke Mentality

FruitPudding

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

Great minds comes with weakness to, and he for sure have his demons to. 

Check out what he have been through for his beliefs and opinions as well well documented statistically researches when it comes to human relations, politics, belief systems and social behaviors and the psychology involved.

He also had physically health challenges as well mentally severe depression since he was 13 and also abuse of benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome.

He is one of the big thinkers who dare to say what he believe is right, and also have some science backed with his views. 

How he see religion, is not that controversial either and more pragmatic in my opinion. 

Have to remember Peterson also a person who gets older, with everything that involves. I sure many here have noticed a change emmotionally the older you get.

Some is more angry, some more easily emmotionally touched, and some both.

What about you? Emmotionally strong as ever?

my spelllllling has gotttten betttter .    but i sttttuttter more.

4 hours ago, LaosLover said:

So as I understand it, you are relentlessly scanning the horizon (on my behalf, no less) for danger from:

- bad puppets

-shadowy employees

-"China".

And that now leaves me free to just eff off and do nothing, while you do all this heavy lifting?

Thanks!

I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for me. You are more than welcome to your own opinions and reality.

You will see in Thailand no less massive changes to economic, power and control structures within the decade. That's five years.

That 10k baht scheme.. it's not about giving money to the poors it's about moron proofing the digital currency that probably has the expectation of being fully live before 2030.

Act accordingly.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Yep, me too. Not my issue. You choose to be offended, that is on you. 

The dems in the US are losing out over this. Moderates are really sick of it all. Glad I don't have to worry about offending an employer. 

Even when I was working (as a Contractor) I never worried too much whom i offended (sorry...who chose to take offence at my utterings) I spoke my mind and often senior management would thank me for my candour. 

"Publish and be damned" I say 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Hermaphrodite* : An outdated and derogatory term for an intersex person.

So is it "outdated and derogatory" to say that a tapeworm is a hermaphrodite?

hermaphroditism: the condition of having both male and female reproductive organs

Look that up in your Funk & Wagnalls! 

rowan and martin.jpg

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

My parents teached me to be polite against the older generation.

Thank you  young man .   Often times there are good reasons we are grumpy and bitter . 

But ......... like any age,  some are just &&&&&&&&S  !

45 minutes ago, Mark Nothing said:

I consider woke as the equivalent of mental garbage designed to poison the soul.

The antidote I chose to combat this plague is the Bible. 

If you characterise those who sign on to woke principles as poisonous can we assume you're willing to crusade against them? The problem with anti-woke is just that, they are anti-woke. The can't just mind their own business and let the woke be woke.

And, as for citing the bible as your authority to engage in anti-woke behavior, that's despicable. There's a lot of folks who must have read the bible upside down.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Jelli said:

Birthrate demise

While I agree with much of what you wrote in that post, decreased birth rate is a good thing. There are far too many people on the planet and we are destroying our nest.

Sadly, the population keeps increasing in countries least able to employ them.

BTW, if men had to bear children the human race would have died out long ago as being pregnant is not pleasant and child birth hurts a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:
13 hours ago, Srikcir said:

MAGA is more than a show. It's a Cult where hypocrisy is the norm likely as an escape from anxiety, depression and act of self-immolation required by the Cult Leader..

Nah, It's an entirely expected reaction to woke PC liberal policies.

If you take the bad orange man out of the picture, what American would disagree with Make America Great Again?

PC liberals...

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I agree with much of what you wrote in that post, decreased birth rate is a good thing. There are far too many people on the planet and we are destroying our nest.

Sadly, the population keeps increasing in countries least able to employ them.

BTW, if men had to bear children the human race would have died out long ago as being pregnant is not pleasant and child birth hurts a lot.

Two cohorts.

The first cohort is region of the greater Indian subcontinent. The second is sub Saharan Africa. The only thing that will control population are waves of deadly disease and or famine.

Countries with declining birthrates. We can equate these rates with total collapse of civilization as we know it as children will need to effectively birthed by the state and even potentially in artificial wombs. There may also be surrogates as well as indentured, prisoner and slave surrogates. Countries will need people despite technology and robotics to simply maintain the nation state. This is the neo lumpenproletariat, worker bees and those that will service the elite.

Well, that is just hypothetical bs because men will never have babies. Men have other painful burdens in life. We are sent to war, we work dirty and dangerous jobs. We built everything both by design and construction.

Tying into birthrates:

The green movement is twofold: to tidy the world up for the elite and their future heirs to power and wealth. To drive technology at the consumers cost to:

1 wetwire information and data direct access to brain function Godlike

2 delay aging and death, eternal life* Godlike

3 get maniacs into space. TBH I'm not certain the end game here at all. = Godlike

4 to become God and to rule with godlike powers over the world.

All this is very doable. It's happening right now. Just poke around the internet for a few hours.

Edited by Jelli

34 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you take the bad orange man out of the picture, what American would disagree with Make America Great Again?

PC liberals...

What about making America Healthy again? Physically and mentally ?

• Thumbs Up 1