lots of sick people

stoner

5 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Op, may I suggest looking at diet, environment and fitness before injecting more ’stuff’ into your arm willy nilly as many here suggest?

Im not into injecting anything, good diet is my way of doing things and good sleep, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

You might want to tell that to the hundreds of healthy doctors and nurses who died from exposure before vaccines came along. Most people either don't get Covid or don't know they have it. I'm as healthy as you, having trained for over 50 years and kept a healthy diet for longer, and I didn't take the chance of being a statistic, preferring to be here as long as possible, both for myself and my family. It wasn't just obese and those with pre existing conditions that died.

Exactly the type of rabid response I was talking about.    Sorry, I have to follow my own path and learn along the way.  I went from a almost complete vaccination believer  to I'm not quite 100% sure vaccination was the best solution.  Can I express this opinion without you attacking me and telling me to somehow talk to dead nurses?

Chill out and let it go and hope you have got your daily dose of aggro out of your system.  I got vaccinated for people like you and sorry you can't cope with this.  If you really think Covid was a personal major concern for healthy individuals, I will never convince your type otherwise.

The anger in the vaccination crowd is appalling as your post epitomizes.  Why not look at both sides in stead hammering out a rally cry for the vaccination enthusiasts.  IMO vaccination worked to what extent is debatable but I have a feeling you can tell me.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

Exactly the type of rabid response I was talking about.    Sorry, I have to follow my own path and learn along the way.  I went from a almost complete vaccination believer  to I'm not quite 100% sure vaccination was the best solution.  Can I express this opinion without you attacking me and telling me to somehow talk to dead nurses?

Chill out and let it go and hope you have got your daily dose of aggro out of your system.  I got vaccinated for people like you and sorry you can't cope with this.  If you really think Covid was a personal major concern for healthy individuals, I will never convince your type otherwise.

The anger in the vaccination crowd is appalling as your post epitomizes.  Why not look at both sides in stead hammering out a rally cry for the vaccination enthusiasts.  IMO vaccination worked to what extent is debatable but I have a feeling you can tell me.

Most of the witnesses for your side are dead.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Most of the witnesses for your side are dead.

A "follow the science crowd" typical response that ignores reality and science.  A bot response would be much more original.  The rallying cry has been made and the torrents of thoughtless hateful responses will commence.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, atpeace said:

A "follow the science crowd" typical response that ignores reality and science.  A bot response would be much more original.  The rallying cry has been made and the torrents of thoughtless hateful responses will commence.  

I make no apologies for "following the science". Your comment is typical of the "follow the white rabbit" crowd.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, atpeace said:

This wasn't an attack. This was a common sense reply. Vaccines have proven to save millions of lives over the centuries. I don't have a "type", and you didn't vaccinate because of other people, because you can still carry Covid and spread it, even though it might not hurt you.  I'm myself, and do things that seem like sensible things. I got a vaccine because I didn't want to take a chance of being one of the healthy individuals that died, as I have no ailments I know of, and exercise and eat healthy all the time. No one knows if they would have been a victim if they didn't vaccinate, so let it lie. You have your opinion, and all I did was let you know what the truth was. Healthy people have died from Covid. I'm sure, being a person that exercises, that you knew this already. It has nothing to do with anger on my part. Vaccines are to protect you, and me, personally. Not others. It's up to you if you don't want a vaccine. I have a good friend that hasn't, as far as I know, gotten one, even though i tried to convince him otherwise, as i didn't want to see him die.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

This wasn't an attack. This was a common sense reply. Vaccines have proven to save millions of lives over the centuries. I don't have a "type", and you didn't vaccinate because of other people, because you can still carry Covid and spread it, even though it might not hurt you.  I'm myself, and do things that seem like sensible things. I got a vaccine because I didn't want to take a chance of being one of the healthy individuals that died, as I have no ailments I know of, and exercise and eat healthy all the time. No one knows if they would have been a victim if they didn't vaccinate, so let it lie. You have your opinion, and all I did was let you know what the truth was. Healthy people have died from Covid. I'm sure, being a person that exercises, that you knew this already. It has nothing to do with anger on my part. Vaccines are to protect you, and me, personally. Not others. It's up to you if you don't want a vaccine. I have a good friend that hasn't, as far as I know, gotten one, even though i tried to convince him otherwise, as i didn't want to see him die.

Much better! Telling me to talk to dead nurses is an attack but this reply is a civil response and appreciated.   I'm sure the other poster is ready to pounce that i replied to earlier.   Also your common sense you referred to  is not universal.  Not criticizing and sure you are aware at your age of human intellect.  We grow wiser and adaptable as we age if we let ourselves relate to other opinions.  BTW, I agree with most of the above with slight nuances.

3 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Much better! Telling me to talk to dead nurses is an attack but this reply is a civil response and appreciated.   I'm sure the other poster is ready to pounce that i replied to earlier.   Also your common sense you referred to  is not universal.  Not criticizing and sure you are aware at your age of human intellect.  We grow wiser and adaptable as we age if we let ourselves relate to other opinions.  BTW, I agree with most of the above with slight nuances.

I'll pounce anyway. What part of common sense tells you to ignore science? I'll save you the time. It's not common sense.

Reverse with me. Whilst back in UK for 3 months suffered sore throat, headaches and coughing up very nasty thick dark green stuff for 6 weeks. Back in Thailand on Monday, Mrs got me all sorts of tablets from our local nurse/dispenser. Today, (Wednesday) all clear. However, Mrs now has sore throat and cough.

"In the spirit of Charles Darwin, the Darwin Awards commemorate individuals who protect our gene pool by making the ultimate sacrifice of their own lives.
Darwin Award winners eliminate themselves in an extraordinarily idiotic manner, thereby improving our species' chances of long-term survival."

Thank all of you to make more space for rest of us ????

7 hours ago, atpeace said:

Many things but the one that convinced me to get vaccinated was I couldn't race in Thailand.  All races required vaccination.  I run and I'm in stellar health. Covid wasn't and isn't a worry nor should it be IMO for healthy unvaccinated individuals.  The problem is the global society is extremely unhealthy and needs  drugs to remedy the situation. A terrible solution and throw in politics/group think and you get the rabid covid vaccination crowd.  A jab for me was my solution to keep the fearful unhealthy masses at bay and I think it also helped minimize the severity of the spread within the unhealthy.  I might have saved a person that let themselves become pathetically unhealthy ???? Give me a medal.

Didn't you face restrictions?

I faced a lot of restrictions, insults and pressure, both from my peers and politicians, simply because I refused to be coerced into taking an experimental medical procedure. I spent the peak of the vax frenzy in my home country, France.

Apart from being designated as the enemy of the nation by the President, I was banned from family gatherings, by triple-injected and masked people who were terrified of Covid (and still ended up catching it). Fortunately, I had a small network of like-minded individuals with whom I was able to retain a modicum of normality as the world slipped into insanity. Like you, I have a holistic approach to health and seldom take any medication, not even a partacetamol (I am in my 40s and in perfect health).

The few unvaccinated people I know did not catch Covid, and nor did I. Fact.

I know several jabbed people who now have auto-immune issues of varying degrees, three cancers in my immediate circle, my Thai neighbour died of a stroke one week after her second shot… and there is lots more.

The zealots here will do what they usually do, call me a liar, stupid, crazy, etc., but it won't stop me from telling the truth, especially now it is becoming increasingly obvious that I am right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I know several jabbed people who now have auto-immune issues of varying degrees, three cancers in my immediate circle, my Thai neighbour died of a stroke one week after her second shot… and there is lots more.

The zealots here will do what they usually do, call me a liar, stupid, crazy, etc., but it won't stop me from telling the truth, especially now it is becoming increasingly obvious that I am right.

Can one injection of anything really induce an immediate cancer?

Cancer is something that develops over long periods of time, generally years and years. 

22 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I faced a lot of restrictions, insults and pressure, both from my peers and politicians, simply because I refused to be coerced into taking an experimental medical procedure. I spent the peak of the vax frenzy in my home country, France.

Apart from being designated as the enemy of the nation by the President, I was banned from family gatherings, by triple-injected and masked people who were terrified of Covid (and still ended up catching it). Fortunately, I had a small network of like-minded individuals with whom I was able to retain a modicum of normality as the world slipped into insanity. Like you, I have a holistic approach to health and seldom take any medication, not even a partacetamol (I am in my 40s and in perfect health).

The few unvaccinated people I know did not catch Covid, and nor did I. Fact.

You and others you know might have caught Covid but didn't know it, or were just carriers. Most people aren't affected anyway. That vaccines caused cancer that fast is ludicrous. Vaccines don't prevent catching it, just from getting very sick or dying. Fact is, most of the people who died weren't vaccinated.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

As far as I'm concerned, both sides are deluded in their claims of deaths. 

The only thing I personally saw with my own eyes "dying" during Covid is companies going out of business.

davos9 This Agenda Given College Students in Canada Exemplifies How Education Has Turned into Indoctrination

Capitalism is alive and well, only it has reached an advanced phase where the middle class is no longer required.

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You and others you know might have caught Covid but didn't know it, or were just carriers. Most people aren't affected anyway. That vaccines caused cancer that fast is ludicrous. Vaccines don't prevent catching it, just from getting very sick or dying. Fact is, most of the people who died weren't vaccinated.

"Most people aren't affected anyway."

I was banned from this forum twice for saying that in 2021-2022. The truth is progressing.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Can one injection of anything really induce an immediate cancer?

Cancer is something that develops over long periods of time, generally years and years. 

Research it… and stay away from the media industrial complex which is on the Big Pharma payroll.

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2023 at 11:39 PM, rattlesnake said:

It seems people are weak these days, and prone to all sorts of ailments… IMO because they got the Covid jab, which has damaged their immune system.

Several vaccinated people told me that if they could go back in time, they would not do it.

I'm one of them.  A couple of days after my 2nd Pfizer, the left side of my face went numb, my balance went wonky (couldn't climb a ladder) and my energy level went into the toilet.  Presented the symptoms at the time (during the rush to get everyone jabbed) and the doc said he didn't know what caused it, but it definitely wasn't the jab.  2 years later, the doctors admitted mine is a pretty common side effect.  Studies say about 1.4% of vaccine recipients.

I'd gladly go back if I could.  And still, I'm not anti-vax.  Just anti-mandate.  You guys do what you want.  But they'll have to hold a gun to my head if they want me to take another. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

I'm one of them.  A couple of days after my 2nd Pfizer, the left side of my face went numb, my balance went wonky (couldn't climb a ladder) and my energy level went into the toilet.  Presented the symptoms at the time (during the rush to get everyone jabbed) and the doc said he didn't know what caused it, but it definitely wasn't the jab.  2 years later, the doctors admitted mine is a pretty common side effect.  Studies say about 1.4% of vaccine recipients.

I'd gladly go back if I could.  And still, I'm not anti-vax.  Just anti-mandate.  You guys do what you want.  But they'll have to hold a gun to my head if they want me to take another. 

Thanks for your testimony. I hope others will follow your example, as ultimately this is the only way the truth will come out.

I hope things will work out for you.

On 9/19/2023 at 12:38 AM, still kicking said:

OK do your own heart surgery 

Interesting you mentioned heart surgery. Cancer and heart conditions would be the end of me. It's a personal decision I made long ago and I'm sticking to it - no surgery or medical intervention. 

It's ironic that serious heart conditions are one of the well known side effects of covid jabs.

Here's some info from the British Heart Foundation:

Heart Matters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Yeah that bloke on YouTube knows much better than that idiot doctor that spent years studying.

It depends on the bloke, but there's a lot more to research than watching YouTube videos. Doctors don't keep you healthy - they presecribe drugs to keep you alive if/when you're sick. 

• Like 1