Diesel Prices to Drop by 2 Bt /Liter Tomorrow

snoop1130

Today I read about the worldwide shortage of Diesel fuel (couple of reasons) pushing prices up.

Fits perfect. Beware of tax man! (where will all the money for the benefits come from).

A meaningful measure would be to subsidise the transport business depending on Diesel but not the empty pickup trunks rushing to work/office/shopping.

Edited by KhunBENQ

15 hours ago, keith101 said:

If i fill my pickup each month till the end of the year the most i will save is around 350 baht whoopy doo 

It's not a lot but it helps, X all the other people who will save 350 baby, but beware the new tax plans!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Today I read about the worldwide shortage of Diesel fuel (couple of reasons) pushing prices up.

Fits perfect. Beware of tax man! (where will all the money for the benefits come from).

A meaningful measure would be to subsidise the transport business depending on Diesel but not the empty pickup trunks rushing to work/office/shopping.

This is to please the masses not in any way to help the world, a typical new government looking for new friends, it wi put a little more in people's pockets to spend on the dark lottery

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, jcmj said:

They really need to do something about the price of unleaded petrol. That seems to keep climbing up so now more people are buying vehicles that use diesel. 

The entire inland transport infrastructure on this country still runs on diesel; trucks, trains, ships, etc. Raising prices of derv would cut into a lot of GDP.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/20/2023 at 8:51 AM, Hakuna Matata said:

A pure populism by the new Prime Minister. He promised also to cut the electricity cost by 0.5%, did he?

My previous month bill was 4035 baht, and for the last 6 months it has been high up in the 3K range.

This month was 3324 baht ????

On 9/20/2023 at 8:51 AM, Hakuna Matata said:

A pure populism by the new Prime Minister. He promised also to cut the electricity cost by 0.5%, did he?

Yes he did.

My bill arrived yesterday and the FT element has gone down from 5.41 to 5.11 baht per unit.

In April the FT element was 5.56 baht per unit.

In June the FT element was 5.69 baht per unit.

This months bill is the lowest this year since April and is 55.2 % cheaper than April. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, BenStark said:

My previous month bill was 4035 baht, and for the last 6 months it has been high up in the 3K range.

This month was 3324 baht ????

Yes, back below 4000 for me too, but accompanied by lower consumption with some cloudier weather.