Man in Australia pleads guilty to raping and torturing at least 39 dogs.

Goat

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Incredibly he has a wife'

Not incredibly she has now left him.

She must be doing it tough, to find out your husband is that sick. 

https://www.news.com.au/national/northern-territory/wife-of-dog-rapist-adam-britton-flees-country-changes-name/news-story/723853b5b39e5156478dabd636c31656

She said no to doggy style so he did it for real

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Incredibly he has a wife'

Not incredibly she has now left him.

She must be doing it tough, to find out your husband is that sick. 

https://www.news.com.au/national/northern-territory/wife-of-dog-rapist-adam-britton-flees-country-changes-name/news-story/723853b5b39e5156478dabd636c31656

So did many serial killers, rapists and pedophiles. Ted Bundy was called the deliberate stranger because he targeted women he never met before.

56 minutes ago, transam said:

Another odd thread from Aussie Goaty looking for Brit stuff.

And of course the odd-ball clique are quickly onboard like rabid dogs, or is it sheep..........:unsure:

That's a bit rich coming from a tranny.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I'm genuinely not laughing (obviously) but whenever I hear these stories I immediately go back now 21 years and the story of the British bloke having sex with a Goat in front of train passengers on the Bridlington line near Hull

The Sun newspaper article seems to have been removed from Google but the judge had remarked that the Goat must have been in some distress at the time

Some wit in the Sun comments section had added "I dont suppose the train passengers were over thrilled"  ????

Another added "I suppose he'll now have to go on the sex offenders register"  ????

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/mar/14/martinwainwright

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I wonder when his mind got this bent? Was he a twisted child? Were his parents monsters? Was it the Australian environment? (that was meant as a joke). What can one even say?

There are many people, many in high places, who came from an abusive or neglective childhood, then become adults and take their anger out on innocents. This is what a narcissist does. Control. Rape, forced sex, sex with animals, all control. Harvey Weinstein. A controller in a high position who finally got found out. Same with Bill Cosby, along with many others, some who will be found out soon enough. Women want to get ahead in Hollywood and jobs, and become victims of those in power who have the ability to promote.

• Like 1