Man in Australia pleads guilty to raping and torturing at least 39 dogs.

Goat

https://www.news.com.au/national/northern-territory/i-cant-stop-i-dont-want-to-dog-rapist-sent-disturbing-telegram-messages-about-sordid-urges/news-story/3f396da176621217ff52ef37e6e3d6f6

The court heard how he referred to the animals as “f*** toys”, raped puppies and operated a nightmarish “torture room” on his property in McMinns Lagoon, half an hour outside Darwin.

He also sexually abused his own Swiss Shepherd pets, Ursa and Bolt, for nearly a decade before seeking more dogs to harm on Gumtree.

Puppies? Dog children. Even worse if that is possible.

Like mided individuals?

Britton used Telegram accounts to engage with like-minded individuals and share images and recordings of his animal abuse and to discuss his “kill count”.

“I had repressed it. In the last few years I let it out again, and now I can’t stop. I don’t want to,” Britton had told an anonymous Telegram user.

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

Most behaviour is formed by age 12

Actually 0-5 are the most important times. They learn more about trust, love, care and other things in that stage of their lives than any other time. The brain develops faster then than any time afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

I hope you are ok now.

Not until I can leave here with my daughter to give her, and I, a better life back home. I have always been a psyche reader but didn't really know about narcs, besides the malignant, world leader, alpha male types until I moved here and studied it, now fully understand what a covert narc is and where they learned it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Actually 0-5 are the most important times. They learn more about trust, love, care and other things in that stage of their lives than any other time. The brain develops faster then than any time afterwards.

So you are saying it goes back to his upbringing in England?

He is about the same age as the goat rapist also.

It seems a lot of that went on in England during those decades and it was mostly covered up Jimmy Saville, Catholic churches etc.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Not until I can leave here with my daughter to give her, and I, a better life back home. I have always been a psyche reader but didn't really know about narcs, besides the malignant, world leader, alpha male types until I moved here and studied it, now fully understand what a covert narc is and where they learned it.

I would tend to think the animal rapists and torturers would be more sociopath/pyschopath more than narcissist. similar traits but more serious.

For a while I thought i might be narcisssist but i just realised i really am better than everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

There are many people, many in high places, who came from an abusive or neglective childhood, then become adults and take their anger out on innocents.

Do you even know this guy's history?  Why make excuses for his behavior?  Let's just say he's evil.  Pure evil.

24 minutes ago, Goat said:

So you are saying it goes back to his upbringing in England?

He is about the same age as the goat rapist also.

It seems a lot of that went on in England during those decades and it was mostly covered up Jimmy Saville, Catholic churches etc.

Russell Brand

36 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Some people still act like 4yos.

46 minutes ago, Goat said:

Like mided individuals?

Britton used Telegram accounts to engage with like-minded individuals and share images and recordings of his animal abuse and to discuss his “kill count”.

“I had repressed it. In the last few years I let it out again, and now I can’t stop. I don’t want to,” Britton had told an anonymous Telegram user.

Are you the Mr. Anonymous.......?  :whistling:

17 hours ago, Goat said:

Incredibly he has a wife'

Not incredibly she has now left him.

She must be doing it tough, to find out your husband is that sick. 

https://www.news.com.au/national/northern-territory/wife-of-dog-rapist-adam-britton-flees-country-changes-name/news-story/723853b5b39e5156478dabd636c31656

She wondered why he always asked for it doggy style.

• Haha 2