Chaithawat Tulathon: New Move Forward leader a master strategist with Pita’s blessing

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Pita Limjaroenrat can rest assured that his old post as Move Forward leader is in safe hands as he temporarily steps aside from politics.

Thais will not forget what happened. PT is finished at the next election. Alas things will once again be manipulated so MFP cannot gain power even if they get more than 50% of the vote. The military and ....... will not allow it. On the other if the ....... has changed by then things might be different and Thailand will be able to grow out of a 3rd world (developing?) country . Only when there is change at the  ........ can things change in Thailand otherwise the minority ruling royalist/military/conservatives will remain in power by what ever means.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Thais will not forget what happened. PT is finished at the next election. Alas things will once again be manipulated so MFP cannot gain power even if they get more than 50% of the vote. The military and ....... will not allow it. On the other if the ....... has changed by then things might be different and Thailand will be able to grow out of a 3rd world (developing?) country . Only when there is change at the  ........ can things change in Thailand otherwise the minority ruling royalist/military/conservatives will remain in power by what ever means.

One hopes... wait to see what influence Thaksin has...

will his followers forgive the treachery?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Thais will not forget

Thais have the memory of a geriatric goldfish which is why we have floods in the wet season and drought in the dry season.  I have lived here for nearly 20 years and almost weekly I am stricken with a bad case of déjà vu.  Things are not allowed to Move Forward (except by inches) but condemned to go round and round.

6 hours ago, mikebell said:

Thais have the memory of a geriatric goldfish which is why we have floods in the wet season and drought in the dry season.  I have lived here for nearly 20 years and almost weekly I am stricken with a bad case of déjà vu.  Things are not allowed to Move Forward (except by inches) but condemned to go round and round.

I too have lived here going on 20 years. I see change is wanted as the election showed. This time it wasn't granted. The people of Thailand's right to a democraticly elected government was usurped by minority powers. PTP treachery will not be forgotten or forgiven. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

It's like telling the Mrs not to leave her shoes on the step....where I stumble on them....it's a temporary  instruction, I should look out for them anyway!