ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Trippy said:

Ask hamas, or any other radical islamic organization, they kill kids quite often. Death to the infidels doesn't discriminate by age.

Do you think there are acceptable locations to kill kids?

Your previous post certainly implied that you do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Do you think there are acceptable locations to kill kids?

Your previous post certainly implied that you do.

My previous post said "ask hamas" I didn't imply anything.

No one in their right mind wants to kill kids, but sometimes in war they are collateral damage. That's just a fact.

I wonder if not killing kids was ever on the mind of a muslim suicide bomber? I'm guessing you had a friend or relative that blew off such a bomb. 

25 minutes ago, proton said:

All victims of shroud waving on a public forum? The first bits of propaganda Hamas will put out in response to Israels retaliation will be kiddies, they are experts at playing the victim by using kids.

If and when Israel stops killing Palestinian innocent kids, then Hamas won't be using their pictures. Your cruel remarks and indifference towards targeting children is disturbing. 

• Confused 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There is a very clear difference between you and I:

Me - 

When Palestinian actions cause the death of Israeli children - it is the Palestinians fault

When Israeli actions cause the death of Palestinian children  - it is the Israeli's fault

You - 

When Palestinian actions cause the death of Israeli children - it is the Palestinians fault

When Israel actions cause the death of Palestinian children  - it is the Palestinians fault

Palestinians  deliberately  kill, murder Israeli children , they then place their own Children in the line of fire and then make the claim that Israel kills their Children .

Palestinians are responsible for both 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Do you think it is acceptable for Palestinian militant groups to use Palestinian children as suicide bombers because that is what's happening.

All these People going on about whataboutery to try and deflect the horrific attack that has just occurred is sickening and the sooner Hamas is destroyed the better. These people that are making excuses for the terrorist attack are like a cult and it seems if you are on the left, you are expected to support and make excuses for these evil terrorists. ????

The Corbyn & Abbott brigade....????

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Have you ever heard of the Irgun or Haganah.

They were 2 Jewish terrorist organisations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

It was a Zionist paramilitary organization that operated in Mandate Palestine and then Israel between 1931 and 1948. It was an offshoot of the older and larger Jewish paramilitary organization Haganah (Hebrew: Hebrew: הגנה, Defence).[1] The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts.[2][3][4][5]

The Irgun policy was based on what was then called Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. According to Howard Sachar, "The policy of the new organization was based squarely on Jabotinsky's teachings: every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haganah

Haganah (Hebrew: הַהֲגָנָה ha-Ganah, lit. 'The Defense') was the main Zionist paramilitary organization that operated for the Yishuv in the British Mandate for Palestine.[2] It was founded in 1920 to defend the Yishuv's presence in the region, and was formally disbanded in 1948, when it became the core force integrated into the Israel Defense Forces shortly after the Israeli Declaration of Independence.

13 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There is a very clear difference between you and I:

Me - 

When Israeli actions cause the death of Palestinian children  - it is the Israeli's fault

You - 

When Israel actions cause the death of Palestinian children  - it is the Palestinians fault

You: Acceptable for Iran using Hamas as an antagonistic proxy to attack and murder innocent civilians. And use children as defense shields.

Me: Retaliate at all costs.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Do you think it is acceptable for Palestinian militant groups to use Palestinian children as suicide bombers because that is what's happening.

No. It is a crime.

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

All these People going on about whataboutery to try and deflect the horrific attack that has just occurred is sickening and the sooner Hamas is destroyed the better. These people that are making excuses for the terrorist attack are like a cult and it seems if you are on the left, you are expected to support and make excuses for these evil terrorists. ????

If Hamas killed 700 Israeli's with precision laser guided missiles from the latest state of the art fighter jets - would the killing then be acceptable to you?

The Nazi's dehumanised the Jews before the holocaust, much of the commentary made by Israel apologists these last few days is dehumanising the Palestinians.

Hmmm.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

No. It is a crime.

If Hamas killed 700 Israeli's with precision laser guided missiles from the latest state of the art fighter jets - would the killing then be acceptable to you?

The Nazi's dehumanised the Jews before the holocaust, much of the commentary made by Israel apologists these last few days is dehumanising the Palestinians.

Hmmm.

Nazis and the Holocaust again !!!!!!!!

Some of you guys seem obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis (as well as being obsessed kids ) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, novacova said:

You: Acceptable for Iran using Hamas as an antagonistic proxy to attack and murder innocent civilians. And use children as defense shields.

Me: Retaliate at all costs.

Hamas's actions were / are unacceptable.

I assume "at all costs" includes killing Palestinians children.

What a decent human being you must be.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

CNN said “just like pearl harbor” while CIA published documents by now said the attack was known weeks before and allowed on purpose to re-attack.

then they compared it to 9/11? Like wtf, and again the sheeps buy it.

obviously “they” take the world hostage again to now control all land while dragging the west into conflict and hurt working people their wealth

next: a lot of <deleted>.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There it is again.

Equating Israel with Nazis. 

Canary in the coal mine.

Israel is heading down a very dark path, the succession of increasingly extremist right wing governments, led by a corrupt politician hell bent on maintaining power, is going to end very badly.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

If and when Israel stops killing Palestinian innocent kids, then Hamas won't be using their pictures. Your cruel remarks and indifference towards targeting children is disturbing. 

The truth can be cruel and uncomfortable to the pro terrorist apologists. Hamas have a history of crude propaganda using kids, that should be disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Canary in the coal mine.

Israel is heading down a very dark path, the succession of increasingly extremist right wing governments, led by a corrupt politician hell bent on painting power, is going to end very badly.

Aaaaah, at last your agenda, thank you, you don't like Israeli's...................????

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Aaaaah, at last your agenda, thank you, you don't like Israeli's...................????

Is not even relevant, its obvious. But some people still sleep when a dildo is launched in their but 10 times.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1