ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Morch said:

What criminal acts is Israel committing against its own people?

It has denied them peace.

Fanatics in power opposed to a two state solution rely on the blood of innocent Israelis being spilled to garner and maintain support for their theft of Palestinian land and oppression of the Palestinian people.

13 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There is a huge disparity in the military strength of the combatants in this conflict.

with God nothing shall be impossible” (Luke 1:37). With God's help, you can stand your ground with faith and be triumphant.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

with God nothing shall be impossible” (Luke 1:37). With God's help, you can stand your ground with faith and be triumphant.

Wrong topic, here you go..............

Yesterday, GOD Spoke To Me, Thusly: Go Forth and MULTIPLY!

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308064-yesterday-god-spoke-to-me-thusly-go-forth-and-multiply/#comment-18389125

25 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

You're worse than a broken record.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.......

Indeed…,

Using rote learning is especially beneficial when it comes to teaching foundation skills. Building this strong foundation ultimately gives children the tools they will use in meaningful learning. It's a chance to begin to build higher-level critical thinking skills used in active learning.

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Who is God?

“The word God has become empty of meaning through thousands of years of misuse... By misuse, I mean that people who have never glimpsed the realm of the sacred, the infinite vastness behind that word, use it with great conviction, as if they knew what they are talking about. Or they argue against it, as if they knew what it is they are denying. This misuse gives rise to absurd beliefs, assertions, and egoic delusions, such as "My or our God is the only true God, and your God is false," or Nietzsche's famous statmeent "God is dead.”

13 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Thank you, I couldn't be bothered stating the obvious to a troll. He thinks those that raped, murdered, beheaded and burnt babies, kidnapped hundreds in a day long massacre should remain to do the same thing again. Unless they are eliminated be that by military means or captured and sent to prison they will always be a danger to the innocent civilians of Israel.

My understanding of what he thinks is that the efforts to bring the Hamas terrorists to justice should not include the indiscriminate murder of civilians.

It seems Israel has forgotten a very important lesson:

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Fancy behaving so atrociously that large swathes of the world sees you as Hamas’s equal in depravity, criminality and inhumanity.

I don't think that jews have a problem with muslims or muslims have a problem with jews. After all, both religious groups are human. Didn't they all live happily together a few years back?

Where the problems arise, is the extremes of the two. Get the zionists out of Israel and let all people live in harmony.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Your understanding of what he thinks is of no interest to me. I don't listen to Hamas apoligists

*Apologists.

Where have you come across Hamas apologists?

Not on this thread.

There are only Israeli apologists and those that condemn both sides here.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't think that jews have a problem with muslims or muslims have a problem with jews. After all, both religious groups are human. Didn't they all live happily together a few years back?

Where the problems arise, is the extremes of the two. Get the zionists out of Israel and let all people live in harmony.

The Quran calls Jews the worst of people and specifically calls for them to be killed, Mohammad was poisoned by a Jew after he had killed her whole family. He turned against jews after he failed to get them to follow his new religion, thats why he made several concessions at first to attract them, not eating pork, fasting, alms giving etc, Islam has always had a problem with Jews.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

“The word God has become empty of meaning through thousands of years of misuse... By misuse, I mean that people who have never glimpsed the realm of the sacred, the infinite vastness behind that word, use it with great conviction, as if they knew what they are talking about. Or they argue against it, as if they knew what it is they are denying. This misuse gives rise to absurd beliefs, assertions, and egoic delusions, such as "My or our God is the only true God, and your God is false," or Nietzsche's famous statmeent "God is dead.”

Is this why there are so many atheists?

16 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

It's the Fundamentalist, like Hamas and Netanayu that ruin the peace.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

The Quran calls Jews the worst of people and specifically calls for them to be killed, Mohammad was poisoned by a Jew after he had killed her whole family. He turned against jews after he failed to get them to follow his new religion, thats why he made several concessions at first to attract them, not eating pork, fasting, alms giving etc, Islam has always had a problem with Jews.

Don't care what those silly books say.

People should be able to live in harmony. As long as they are seen as equals.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

22 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

My understanding of what he thinks is that the efforts to bring the Hamas terrorists to justice should not include the indiscriminate murder of civilians.

It seems Israel has forgotten a very important lesson:

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Fancy behaving so atrociously that large swathes of the world sees you as Hamas’s equal in depravity, criminality and inhumanity.

What next, a Wagner opera?

30 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Indeed…,

Using rote learning is especially beneficial when it comes to teaching foundation skills. Building this strong foundation ultimately gives children the tools they will use in meaningful learning. It's a chance to begin to build higher-level critical thinking skills used in active learning.

I think the advantages of meaningful learning outweigh those of rote learning.  I guess it depends what you are trying to achieve.

6 minutes ago, proton said:

Islam requires Muslims to respect people of all faiths and this clearly includes followers of Judaism. Jews are regarded as one of the groups of people described as ‘People of the Book’. This is a title given to two groups of people; the Jews and the Christians, both of which were given guidelines directly by their founders, Moses(as) and Jesus(as) respectively.

https://www.alislam.org/question/islam-view-about-jews/

Some Muslims, in reaction to the manifesto, argued that a literal reading of the Quran is the reason for misunderstanding its attitude towards Jews; modern-day Muslims, they claim, should read the Quran symbolically not literally. However, the real problem concerns the cherry picking and misinterpretation of certain verses about Jews while turning a blind eye to others which praise Jews. A proper and thorough reading of the Quran — one that takes into account all of the verses on the subject — shows that the Quran is not anti-Semitic.

• Haha 1