ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Once again we witness you making spurious claims, including showing an astonishing lack of knowledge as to what carpet bombing is.

You probably lack the self awareness to realise that this is why nobody on this forum takes anything you say seriously.

Lovely piece on the subject of carpet bombing from the Jerusalem Post

https://www.jpost.com/israel/eliyahu-advocates-carpet-bombing-gaza

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Do you ever add anything of interest to a thread or is your mission purely to attack other posters that don't share your beliefs.

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

There there now, of course you have steven, of course you have.🥴

No need to say more.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The end of this war will not be something that Netanyahu is looking forward to.

Dragging Iran in certainly benefits him, as it delays that day.

Bibi's day of reckoning is coming, not from Palestinians or Arabs or Muslims, but from his own enraged Israeli citizenry.

If he survives, he will be exiled to Florida.

Maybe, just maybe Israel will give the left of centre parties a chance to find a peaceful resolution..., or will it be Yitzak Rabin redux.

More Mojo guesswork.........😂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Lovely piece on the subject of carpet bombing from the Jerusalem Post

https://www.jpost.com/israel/eliyahu-advocates-carpet-bombing-gaza

Lovely indeed.

Eliyahu advocates carpet bombing Gaza, says there is no moral prohibition against killing civilians to save Jews.

Lovely words form the former Chief Rabbi?

Any of those consistently calling on others to denounce Hamas wish to take the opportunity to denounce this garbage?

The floor is yours....

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Lovely indeed.

Eliyahu advocates carpet bombing Gaza, says there is no moral prohibition against killing civilians to save Jews.

Lovely words form the former Chief Rabbi?

Any of those consistently calling on others to denounce Hamas wish to take the opportunity to denounce this garbage?

The floor is your....

Is Israel carpet bombing....?    Just yes or no will do.......🤗

• Like 1

https://news.usni.org/2023/10/26/carrier-uss-dwight-d-eisenhower-approaching-mediterranean-french-deploy-warships-near-israel

Initially tasked to operate in tandem with the Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group, Ike will instead travel through the Mediterranean through the Suez Canal to the Middle East to operate in U.S. 5th Fleet.

Armageddon could well be on the horizon

• Haha 2

Just now, transam said:

Is Israel carpet bombing....?    Just yes or no will do.......🤗

Literally?

I am not sure as I am not aware of the precise definition and how it is measured.

Practically?

Yes!

As far as my personal opinion goes - any bombing of residential areas is carpet bombing.

I guess it all comes down to the difference in our morals and how much value we place on human life, particularly if the humans being bombed don't look, sound or act like us.

Lower your standards enough and I'm sure it is quite easy to see all types of bombing of "enemies" as acceptable, even agreeable.

What of the fact that Hamas are not the only fanatics, that Israel also has it's own fair share of them, up to including Chief Rabbi's

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Trippy said:

It's only western morality that assumes that Palestinians are innocent civilians. In fact they are indoctrinated at a very young age to hate and want to murder all Jews and anybody living in Israel. It started before Israel even became a country, the Palestinian leader met with Hitler and asked if he would kill all the Jews in the Middle East like he was doing in Germany. 

The only things Israel is guilty of, is self-defence and demanding the right to exist. 

So all Palestinians, from a very young age, are legitimate targets?

Does the same logic apply to the victims of Hamas's terrorist attack?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Literally?

I am not sure as I am not aware of the precise definition and how it is measured.

Practically?

Yes!

As far as my personal opinion goes - any bombing of residential areas is carpet bombing.

I guess it all comes down to the difference in our morals and how much value we place on human life, particularly if the humans being bombed don't look, sound or act like us.

Lower your standards enough and I'm sure it is quite easy to see all types of bombing of "enemies" as acceptable, even agreeable.

What of the fact that Hamas are not the only fanatics, that Israel also has it's own fair share of them, up to including Chief Rabbi's

Of course it cannot be carpet bombing 

Palestinians  typically have tiles , its the Persians who have carpets 

Aladdin and Abu and the Magic Carpet | Disney silhouettes, Aladdin, Aladdin  carpet

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Literally?

Practically?

Yes!

You don't even know what carpet bombing means, or twist it to suit your agenda.

But what I do find strange about you, is there is no mention of babies with no heads via the hands of the people you support, strange that.

Though, a bloke spouting stuff to a newspaper or channel that equates to nothing in actual actions, is your MAJOR point....😂

Back to the shed, Mr. Mojo.........🛠️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yes.

My agenda is to be accurately informed on the topic.

That would be very hard to do without scouring reputable sources from all sides.

Give it a try.

Accurately inform........Bwaaaaaaaah, yeh, your type............😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

You don't even know what carpet bombing means, or twist it to suit your agenda.

But what I do find strange about you, is there is no mention of babies with no heads via the hands of the people you support, strange that.

Though, a bloke spouting stuff to a newspaper or channel that equates to nothing in actual actions, is your MAJOR point....😂

Back to the shed, Mr. Mojo.........🛠️

One man's carpet bombing is another man's right to defend themselves.

Every single square inch of this topic has columns and columns of text promoting one sides views, whether truthful or not, and denouncing their opponents views, whether truthful or not, that only a fool would take anything at face value.

Does the definition of the bombing really matter when the death toll of innocents is already so high. However the Israeli bombing is defined, whatever name is given to it, it does not change the fact that it is just as barbaric as Hamas cutting the heads off babies and burning families alive and gunning down festival attendees.

A bloke, or a former Chief Rabbi?

This article is over a decade old but it illustrates the fanaticism on both sides.

Anyone who thinks their side is the good guys in this is 1000% wrong.

Both sides are as awful as each other.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Accurately inform........Bwaaaaaaaah, yeh, your type............😂

Give it a try.

Read some pro-Palestine articles.

Watch some pro-Palestine videos.

Better yet, watch some interviews/debates where both sides are represented by well informed proponents.

4 minutes ago, Trippy said:

It's only western morality that assumes that Palestinians are innocent civilians. In fact they are indoctrinated at a very young age to hate and want to murder all Jews and anybody living in Israel. It started before Israel even became a country, the Palestinian leader met with Hitler and asked if he would kill all the Jews in the Middle East like he was doing in Germany. 

The only things Israel is guilty of, is self-defence and demanding the right to exist. 

Made me smile this did, lived the first 10 years of my life in Stanmore, I side of the road was all private housing, our side was a Council Estate, the 3 houses opposite were all owned by Jewish taxis drivers and my best pal was the son of one of the taxi drivers, we did everything together with our Mums from the age of toddling until we left Nursery School, I think we were about 5/6 then he went to a Jewish School and I went to the local Primary. The one thing I will always remember is not understanding why he couldn't come out to play football on a Saturday.

Maybe not pertinent to the thread but more of a show that all of us are born innocent.

31 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Agree and disagree.

250 innocents murdered by fanatics at a party was a Hamas atrocity, likewise another 800 civilians being slaughtered.

IDF enforcing a collective punishment against 2.000,000 Palestinian civilians (excluding Hamas political or military divisions) has gone beyond the realm of self-defence to the point of genocide.

But then you know the IDF has not sought a 'collective punishment' as you suggest rather they worked hard to  warn civilians before attacks and even ask those in northern Gaza to move south out of harms way and about 700,000 did.  

Considering what happened, stopping Hamas is self defense. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Give it a try.

Read some pro-Palestine articles.

Watch some pro-Palestine videos.

Better yet, watch some interviews/debates where both sides are represented by well informed proponents.

Sorry, I am very different from you, a Hamas baby murderer supporter.........:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

But then you know the IDF has not sought a 'collective punishment' as you suggest rather they worked hard to  warn civilians before attacks and even ask those in northern Gaza to move south out of harms way and about 700,000 did.  

Considering what happened, stopping Hamas is self defense. 

Nonsense.

If Putin asks Ukrainians to leave before attacking does that make Russia's invasion of Ukraine "self defence"?

If stopping Hamas is "self defence" why did Netanyahu support Hamas so staunchly.

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

I think I can answer that one for you Mr adv member, yes they are 

Another who doesn't know the meaning of the term, carpet bombing, but not surprised.......🙄

PS. Happy to see you recognise an advanced member, and I can spell it...🤩

• Like 1