ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

*If Hamas is destroyed.

Right now, all things are possible, including a bigger and better supported, resourced and funded Hamas.

Mr. Mojo, the terrorist supporter, once again shows his affiliation to the children executioners....🤨

13 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So treat anybody who is not Israeli as sub-humans, control their daily lives and then wonder why they get a little bit fed up and the likes of Hamas becomes a factor to worry about.

There's a whole lot Israel does wrong in the West Bank. A lot of injustice. But whatever that is - giving Palestinians there full rights as Israeli citizens is not on. They are not citizens. You can claim they ought to have their own country, and I'd agree. Not the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel’s occupation of Palestinian Territory is ‘apartheid’: UN rights expert

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114702

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

As a percentage of the 2 million Gazan's, how many people are we talking here?

A majority?

A tiny fraction a percent?

Then why omit the info here?

Even the one posted several pages back that was calling for literal carpet bombing (in 2007) and saying that Israel has the right to kill Palestinian civilians to protect Jewish lives?

I've already addressed your nonsense.

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Quote from source : "Source of dubious ‘beheaded babies’ claim is Israeli settler leader who incited riots to ‘wipe out’ Palestinian village."

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/11/beheaded-israeli-babies-settler-wipe-out-palestinian/

But Joe Biden said they beheaded babies, must be true! 

Surely the POTUS doesn't lie to support the Israeli cause,

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What rights do Israelis have that Palestinians do not have? 

Palestinians have their own elected government, why is it up to Israel to give them rights? 

Their scope of self-governance is limited. Israel effectively controls and effects many aspects of their daily lives.

There's a parallel topic more specifically dealing with the West Bank.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Mr. Mojo, the terrorist supporter, once again shows his affiliation to the children executioners....🤨

Mr Mojo is opposed to all forms of terrorism.

Out of curiosity which "children executioners" do you believe I am affiliated with - the Palestinian ones or the Israeli ones?

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Quote from source : "Source of dubious ‘beheaded babies’ claim is Israeli settler leader who incited riots to ‘wipe out’ Palestinian village."

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/11/beheaded-israeli-babies-settler-wipe-out-palestinian/

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies

image.png.16cd1e10da0236786d727fbf759f78af.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-grayzone/

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Define significant and your source (lest we think it's just made up nonsense aligned with your personal prejudices).

Recent poll of Gazan's:

Screenshot2023-10-31at1_03_14pm.png.764801cfceb6a37f3fc0402df9da522e.png

The findings, published here for the first time, reveal that rather than supporting Hamas, the vast majority of Gazans have been frustrated with the armed group’s ineffective governance as they endure extreme economic hardship. Most Gazans do not align themselves with Hamas’s ideology, either. Unlike Hamas, whose goal is to destroy the Israeli state, the majority of survey respondents favored a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side.

Link is free for first time visitor's, paywall for those who have already had their one free article.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israel/what-palestinians-really-think-hamas#:~:text=On the eve of Hamas's,percent of the adult population.

Unlike you, because I try to be intellectually honest, I do not need to redefine the words I use, I am willing to just go with generally accepted dictionally definitions. Here's one:

Significant.png.9f53dad81072151168ffa0b1423529f5.png

And because it's right there, I'll just use your source.

Per your source, it looks like about 30% of Palestinians have "A great deal" or "Quite a lot", while something less than 50% "Have none at all". 

So, unless you want to redefine significant, I think you owe me an apology. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Not answering is answering.

In fact, not answering says much, much more than answering.

It is bewildering how one can arrive at a situation where one cannot simply condemn the indiscriminate murder of so many innocent babies and children.

How can you be so appalled at the killing of Israeli babies and so dismissive at the killing of Palestinian babies.

Is it religion?

Is it skin colour?

Nothing justifies it.

Unfortunately, it is depressingly common from those on your side of the fence.

Cry me a river.

We're not all into faux emo crap.

We're not all drama queens.

That's up to you.

I was, and am, appalled at the way Israelis were killed by Hamas.

That was out of bounds.

People getting killed in wars - that's bad, but not something outside the scope of experience for anyone watching news.

You try (and fail) to make the case that there is no difference. I disagree.

In effect, you're no different than Hamas inasmuch as its concerns exploiting death for propaganda purposes.

As I'm also not buying into your faux 'care', 'empathy' and all the rest, not really interested or impressed by your moralizing and virtue signalling efforts.

Let me doubt you have any connection, any acquaintance with people effected, hurt or killed or murdered.

No one but a couple of trolling wannabe sidekicks even cares about the emo you spew, let alone buy into it.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

There's a whole lot Israel does wrong in the West Bank. A lot of injustice. But whatever that is - giving Palestinians there full rights as Israeli citizens is not on. They are not citizens. You can claim they ought to have their own country, and I'd agree. Not the same thing.

And here is the heart of the problem.

There are but three possible solutions:

1. One state solution 

2. Two state solution, independent side by side states 

3. Genocide

What does Israel want?

Number one is off the table because demographics would make the Jews a minority and as much as they love to claim they are the only democracy in the Middle East, they won't accept a democracy where Arabs have the numerical advantage. The world won't accept apartheid which is what the Israeli's really want so no acceptable outcome for Israel here

Number two is off the table because the Israeli's won't give up the land they have already stolen so every offer is always going to be unacceptable to the Palestinians, additionally a defined border prevents further land theft. The idea of Jordan absorbing the West Bank and Egypt absorbing Gaza doesn't work as this option would still require a defined border with Israel and the Israeli's will not like that because, as mentioned, it ends their ability to keep stealing land.

Number three appears to be the Israeli's preferred option. A slow moving genocide of an entire people. Make life as unbearable as possible in the hope that the Palestinians will give up and leave of their volition until their numbers dwindle to such a level that option one - a one state solution becomes viable.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Agreed. That's one sides argument. The other side is saying something like. Israel is encroaching slowly on areas that is not open to be encroached upon. So Palestinian side is fighting back. Something like that. I'm not a know it all on the topic, but I hear both sides and have read small amounts of history. So I'm open to criticism. 

Okay, so why does Palestine not fight back by attacking the people actually encroaching into their area? Why sneak into Israel's area to rape and kill a lot of defenseless innocent people, including women, children and babies? 

How is that fighting back?

How does one have sympathy for that? 

• Like 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

And here is the heart of the problem.

There are but three possible solutions:

1. One state solution 

2. Two state solution, independent side by side states 

3. Genocide

What does Israel want?

Number one is off the table because demographics would make the Jews a minority and as much as they love to claim they are the only democracy in the Middle East, they won't accept a democracy where Arabs have the numerical advantage. The world won't accept apartheid which is what the Israeli's really want so no acceptable outcome for Israel here

Number two is off the table because the Israeli's won't give up the land they have already stolen so every offer is always going to be unacceptable to the Palestinians, additionally a defined border prevents further land theft. The idea of Jordan absorbing the West Bank and Egypt absorbing Gaza doesn't work as this option would still require a defined border with Israel and the Israeli's will not like that because, as mentioned, it ends their ability to keep stealing land.

Number three appears to be the Israeli's preferred option. A slow moving genocide of an entire people. Make life as unbearable as possible in the hope that the Palestinians will give up and leave of their volition until their numbers dwindle to such a level that option one - a one state solution becomes viable.

Gibberish gobbledygook. All Israel wants is to live in peace without its neighbours trying to wipe them out!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Gibberish gobbledygook. All Israel wants is to live in peace without its neighbours trying to wipe them out!

So if that is what they want, then maybe they should stop stealing land for settlements, should stop harassment of Palestinian workers that help their economy, should let them worship and not harassed by religious zealots, plus plus.

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

Cry me a river.

We're not all into faux emo crap.

We're not all drama queens.

That's up to you.

I was, and am, appalled at the way Israelis were killed by Hamas.

That was out of bounds.

People getting killed in wars - that's bad, but not something outside the scope of experience for anyone watching news.

You try (and fail) to make the case that there is no difference. I disagree.

In effect, you're no different than Hamas inasmuch as its concerns exploiting death for propaganda purposes.

As I'm also not buying into your faux 'care', 'empathy' and all the rest, not really interested or impressed by your moralizing and virtue signalling efforts.

Let me doubt you have any connection, any acquaintance with people effected, hurt or killed or murdered.

No one but a couple of trolling wannabe sidekicks even cares about the emo you spew, let alone buy into it.

Palestinian babies!

Are you appalled at the deaths of the Palestinian babies?

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't ask a stupid question, you support the Hamas terrorist club. You dodge questions, you dodge videos, you are a tool.........

You don't like Israel taking out your chums in response to them murdering the ordinary Israeli folk. 

Not only are you a tool, you are a clown, a despicable clown pretending to care, but you don't care about anything, just your twisted agenda.

You have even attracted Neeranam as your sidekick, which speaks volumes, the dynamic clown duo...😂

I've given you a heart emoji for this intellectual literary masterpiece.

Congrats.

4 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

So if that is what they want, then maybe they should stop stealing land for settlements, should stop harassment of Palestinian workers that help their economy, should let them worship and not harassed by religious zealots, plus plus.

Hear hear.

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Okay, so why does Palestine not fight back by attacking the people actually encroaching into their area? Why sneak into Israel's area to rape and kill a lot of defenseless innocent people, including women, children and babies? 

How is that fighting back?

How does one have sympathy for that? 

Ask them. I don't know exact details. You would need to be in the thick of it. I don't dare speculate why babies are killed.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ClaySmc said:

You throw around these “nuggets” like they were candy; they address little of what is seen in the photos that look more like a blanket bombing strategy, than precision bombing. Also, the casualties, “number of people killed in Gaza since 7 October has risen to 5,087. Women and children have made up more than 62 percent of the fatalities, while more than 15,273 people have been injured”  don't back you up. Maybe if you were standing in the middle of the rubble, you would have a different opinion. I also find it interesting that it is okay for early Zionists to fight and kill for political gain, but other people fighting for the same rights on the other side must be eradicated. Reminds me of another political solution that we all agree is abhorrent, but seems to be playing out in Palestine, where people are herded and controlled, rights taken away, private property and land confiscated; with no future in the box Netanyahu helped build.

Maybe they should have got the F  ck away before the Bombs started falling they were warned. A bit like theres a Huuricane on the way you better get away  NOOO im staying then come crying when your house is gone.