ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Thorgal said:

Sorry, I didn't find any antisemitic subjects in this link.

Can you elaborate which are the antisemitic parts ? Just 1 or 2 is enough.

"I find this antisemitic for reasons" is not acceptable because we can't do mind reading...

There is absolutely nothing there that is antisemitic. They just throw that word out there and then can't say why they use it 🤣🤣

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Sorry, I didn't find any antisemitic subjects in this link.

Can you elaborate which are the antisemitic parts ? Just 1 or 2 is enough.

"I find this antisemitic for reasons" is not acceptable because we can't do mind reading...

Apologies accepted, that’s not a surprise coming from you

On 10/7/2023 at 6:50 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

It is a war ,

Palestinians  attack Israel then make claims of being the victim 

If two warring sides not have the same artillery, that doesn't make it any less of a war , or do you expect Israel to give Hammas some cruise missiles just to even it up a bit ????

Instead of Israel firing cruise missiles in Gaza , they should send them by road unfired and give them to Hammas to fire at Israel ?

Wise up Freddie, The Palestinians are not necessarily HAMAS, in fact the vast majority are not, so dont refer to all Palestinians as the terrorist Hamas group even if you are pro "The Butcher of Jerusalem" and his genocide plan

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

I know it’s not easy after your constant denials of being antisemitic only then to be caught spreading antisemitic conspiracy website links.

How about one of their other articles where they claim US special forces have been killed in Gaza?

Backwards and forwards. To and fro. Why not just answer the guy?

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Would you like to Debate on this Topic Thorgal and respond to the video i posted or will you just move on ?

I've seen already this footage and this was already discussed by others.

For advanced :

Hamas is subjected through extensive preparation (+15 years) to 3rd to 4th generation warfare.

Israel is subjected without preparation (3 weeks) to 5th generation warfare.

Success to subversive warfare is that the information remains within military limited networks and non public. Pure from military operational view it's advisable to keep the locations of all network of tunnels at military level only. A weak link could be created by any civilian that wants to collaborate with the enemy. A similar model is still taught  at military academies (not sur CIA) like West Point about the Battle of Algiers. All resistance cells were limited to a few persons (let's say 3 to 4 persons) and all cells didn't know each other. Which was very effective if one cell was caught (partly) alive and avoid internal interference in combat situations. 

Some 500 km of tunnel network have been created as per your footage and not made public for security (collaborators) reasons.

Majority of IAF bombs used are the JDAM Mk84 of 2.000 LBS with bunker buster capacities.

This means that any soil contact detonation of these guided bombs will destroy a section of your tunnel network. Any refugees taking shelter within these sections would be killed. Bomb craters of 10 to 15 meters don't forgive anything under it. 

The chance to survive aboveground is bigger I think than underground. Gaza ground offensive is phase 3 of the total plan. Let's not forget that Israeli hostages are also more vulnerable during bombing and Israeli PR is working with daily protests of relatives of the hostages. I've seen footages that Israeli people that were attacked bought a one-way ticket and never want to come back in Israel. It's part of subversive warfare.

Moreover, these tunnels have been designed for guerilla/urban warfare, not as bomb shelters with respect to personal safety for larger groups + oxygen supply.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Not 'Pavlovian'. It's what you do on many topics and it's the way you 'debate'. Nothing new.

You can go on about Amnesty being pure as snow, and all that. We've been over such things in the past, not seeing the need to rehash it to address one of your trolling/derailing attempts.

I'm not suggesting that all comments on war crimes are unfounded, or that all are equally suspect.

You keep trying to put words in my mouth, and that's understandable, seeing as you haven't got much to go on, but still need to put in a word.

"You can go on about Amnesty being pure as snow, and all that"

And I'm the one trying to put words in someone else's mouth?

So, for the record, Amnesty is not as pure as snow. Who is? The Wall Street Journal recently got it wrong about the hospital bombing. At least I'm satisfied that they did.

Perhaps you're confusing what you might see as Amnesty's naive denunciations of all acts of violence regardless of the circumstances. But that has nothing to do with the way they gather evidence. They shared their methodology openly. I have no doubt that Amnesty, just like any other investigative body, can come to the wrong conclusions. But their body of work speaks for itself.

Edited by placeholder
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've seen already this footage and this was already discussed by others.

For advanced :

Hamas is subjected through extensive preparation (+15 years) to 3rd to 4th generation warfare.

Israel is subjected without preparation (3 weeks) to 5th generation warfare.

Success to subversive warfare is that the information remains within military limited networks and non public. Pure from military operational view it's advisable to keep the locations of all network of tunnels at military level only. A weak link could be created by any civilian that wants to collaborate with the enemy. A similar model is still taught  at military academies (not sur CIA) like West Point about the Battle of Algiers. All resistance cells were limited to a few persons (let's say 3 to 4 persons) and all cells didn't know each other. Which was very effective if one cell was caught (partly) alive and avoid internal interference in combat situations. 

Some 500 km of tunnel network have been created as per your footage and not made public for security (collaborators) reasons.

Majority of IAF bombs used are the JDAM Mk84 of 2.000 LBS with bunker buster capacities.

This means that any soil contact detonation of these guided bombs will destroy a section of your tunnel network. Any refugees taking shelter within these sections would be killed. Bomb craters of 10 to 15 meters don't forgive anything under it. 

The chance to survive aboveground is bigger I think than underground. Gaza ground offensive is phase 3 of the total plan. Let's not forget that Israeli hostages are also more vulnerable during bombing and Israeli PR is working with daily protests of relatives of the hostages. I've seen footages that Israeli people that were attacked bought a one-way ticket and never want to come back in Israel. It's part of subversive warfare.

Moreover, these tunnels have been designed for guerilla/urban warfare, not as bomb shelters with respect to personal safety for larger groups + oxygen supply.

I believe this has not been uploaded before and to my knowledge we have not discussed Hamas refusing to allow Civvies in the Tunnels for shelter. We may have discussed them not building shelters. As usual your just away deflecting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So, for the record, Amnesty is not as pure as snow. Who is? The Wall Street Journal recently got it wrong about the hospital bombing. At least I'm satisfied that they did.

Perhaps you're confusing what you might see as Amnesty's naive denunciations of all acts of violence regardless of the circumstances. But that has nothing to do with the way they gather evidence. They shared their methodology openly. I have no doubt that Amnesty, just like any other investigative body, can come to the wrong conclusions. But their body of work speaks for itself.

I'm not 'confusing' anything. I've made the point about 'investigations', especially on-the-spot ones, carried out by human right groups and organizations on more than one past topics. You seem to have a need to rehash it over and over again, or pretend it's the first time it's discussed. You choice to accept their 'findings' without question.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Were not here discussing Amnesty International placeholder so move on to the Topic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I'm not 'confusing' anything. I've made the point about 'investigations', especially on-the-spot ones, carried out by human right groups and organizations on more than one past topics. You seem to have a need to rehash it over and over again, or pretend it's the first time it's discussed. You choice to accept their 'findings' without question.

Clearly you want to lump all human rights organizations into one discredited pile. I'm not referring to human rights organizations. I'm referring to one particular organization. Given their track record, and the fact that they openly share their methodology, the odds are overwhelmingly strong that they've got it right.

And I guess there's stopping you from referring to alleged past disagreements. I'm just going to ignore them since there's no point in disputing such claims.

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I believe this has not been uploaded before and to my knowledge we have not discussed Hamas refusing to allow Civvies in the Tunnels for shelter. We may have discussed them not building shelters. As usual your just away deflecting.

Here it is :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18470865

Please, don't ask me any more questions in the future especially to me, as my answers would be labelled as deflecting or off topic...

Edited by Thorgal

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Clearly you want to lump all human rights organizations into one discredited pile. I'm not referring to human rights organizations. I'm referring to one particular organization. Given their track record, and the fact that they openly share their methodology, the odds are overwhelmingly strong that they've got it right.

And I guess there's stopping you from referring to alleged past disagreements. I'm just going to ignore them since there's no point in disputing such claims.

Clearly you're determined to twist everything said to fit your not-much-on-topic nonsense. I made a general comment, yes - I was also commenting directly on Amnesty. Not too complicated. It's one of your 'things', pretending it's the first time we talk about issues.

Notice how you don't have much to say on topic? Not here, not on other parallel topics? It's always the same play - pick some detail, not even a major one, blow things out of proportions, insist on arguing over minute details, claiming things posters don't say or intend to, and treating any odd link you fish from the net as gospel.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Here it is :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18470865

Please, don't ask me any more questions in the future especially to me, as my answers would be labelled as deflecting or off topic...

Caught you out again Thorgal and your running it was discussed but there was no video that day of a Hamas interview informing why Civvies are not allowed in the Tunnels so run away as usual.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Clearly you're determined to twist everything said to fit your not-much-on-topic nonsense. I made a general comment, yes - I was also commenting directly on Amnesty. Not too complicated. It's one of your 'things', pretending it's the first time we talk about issues.

Notice how you don't have much to say on topic? Not here, not on other parallel topics? It's always the same play - pick some detail, not even a major one, blow things out of proportions, insist on arguing over minute details, claiming things posters don't say or intend to, and treating any odd link you fish from the net as gospel.

Absolutely correct..........:clap2:

• Thanks 1

More horrors coming to light from the Animals on 7th Oct. Sky News have just interviewed a family whose Grandmother was shot dead in her home and her body was posted by them on her own Facebook page, another intercepted phone call but not verified of a butcher phoning his commander saying I've got an IDF soldier the commander asks is he dead the butcher said no the commander said bring him to the square and hang him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Caught you out again Thorgal and your running it was discussed but there was no video that day of a Hamas interview informing why Civvies are not allowed in the Tunnels so run away as usual.

I made reference to your clip that was already used by another user. How can I deflect if it's the same 27/10/2023 interview...?

Furthermore, I've answered you question in details. You didn't reply because you can't refute any point of it.

Instead, the blame game of "deflecting" and "caught" and "running" sounds repetitive to my other posts whatever subject I've posted or replied.

Again, please, don't ask me any more questions in the future, as my answers would be labelled as deflecting or off topic...

11 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I made reference to your clip that was already used by another user. How can I deflect if it's the same 27/10/2023 interview...?

Furthermore, I've answered you question in details. You didn't reply because you can't refute any point of it.

Instead, the blame game of "deflecting" and "caught" and "running" sounds repetitive to my other posts whatever subject I've posted or replied.

Again, please, don't ask me any more questions in the future, as my answers would be labelled as deflecting or off topic...

Well not exactly the video i posted. Weapons were posted and stored underneath civilian buildings in the video i posted confirming weapons are stored underneath civilian buildings.

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Well not exactly the video i posted. Weapons were posted and stored underneath civilian buildings in the video i posted confirming weapons are stored underneath civilian buildings.

Case closed...