ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Can you be less opaque and tell us these facts, not into dodgy links and conspiracy theories though.

I only put facts down that happened on 7th of October and earlier.

This info is available from Israeli citizens or organizations.

You can conclude for yourself without accusing me to push the conspiracy agenda.

Which conspiracy theories did I post? Can you answer ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

For sure, Mister OSA

I've seen that day within the first 2 hours of the attack the first clips of the attacks on Telegram apps.

The Merkava tank blown and the 3 guys taken out of the tank.

The 2 IDF soldiers killed just outside the wall.

Killing of Hamas frogmen on speedboats and/or jet ski's by the Israeli navy : I think they were the only branch in the army that did their job as expected : eliminate any threat immediately without any delay.

IAF F-16's on low loader trucks taken away in emergency out of the region.

This separation wall is reinforced concrete of 6 meters high and 30 meters deep.

These walls have sensors an can provide signals to the operation center in case of intrusion. All personnel of these operation centers were (mostly) killed or taken as hostages.

Some 15 penetrations were made into the wall. None of these explosions created an alarm signal to the operators.

We have to believe that the Shabak (Shin Bet) domestic intelligence service didn't receive any tip from the whole preparation of the attack + any logistic information from weapons and/or equipment (tunnel equipment) and training (parachute glider etc...)

I didn't see within the first 3 hours :

- backup of Apache helicopters ; only after 4 hours with special forces

- backup of mechanized brigades : no extra tanks from outside conquered perimeter

Bonus :

- 01/09/2023 Israeli government confiscates all handguns from security people in the Gaza belt. Security people was against this decision, but they had to deliver their hand weapons.

- 10/09/2023 : Israeli municipalities received reports that there were predicted possible agitations with Palestinians during the coming Jewish holidays. They've asked for advice for the Gaza community belt to the IDF, but IDF replied that there was nothing to worry.

- 29/09/2023 Egyptian intelligence director phoned personally to Netanyahu on +/- 29th of September that they suspected a near future large scale operation.

Summary : some 2.000 to 5.000 Hamas militia went within 6 hours with only AK47's, Para-gliders, pick-up trucks, motorcycles, handguns, RPG's, no tank  to kill 1.400 civilians and bring back some 230 hostages.

Yea ok Thorgal, now for the rest of it...................................

The War in Israel
Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is very typical of how you operate .

Making an allegation in one sentence and then denying it in the next sentence and if someone calls you out on the allegation , you can deny it and say "I said no such thing".

You have put the suggestion out there that it was an inside job and a false flag operation .

Why cant you be brave enough to say it outright ?

He learns from his puppet masters on the Russian media he follows

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea ok Thorgal, now for the rest of it...................................

The War in Israel
Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

This is a summary from all facts of the attack from page nr. 1 till page nr. 265

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

This was discussed much earlier in the topic, and in detail.

You've even participated in part of that.

Now you come back with you insinuations, and pretense this wasn't discussed.

Get under your bridge.

Can't recall there being any agreement on the actual break-out.

Just now, Thorgal said:

This is a summary from all facts of the attack from page nr. 1 till page nr. 265

Lets go through them then, let start with this one:

- 01/09/2023 Israeli government confiscates all handguns from security people in the Gaza belt. Security people was against this decision, but they had to deliver their hand weapons.

Link?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

We are in the aftermath, Israel is sifting out Hamas terrorists, this is where we are, you are wasting your time with your continuos nonsense deviation stuff.

I am surprised you haven't been spoken to about it....🤔

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Odd. You just claimed I peruse hundreds of your comments to find one to disagree with. How would you know this without tracking? Telepathy? Paranoia?

There were literally hundreds of posts made. You wish to claim you just randomly picked mine? Started one them same bogus arguments you always seem to do? Sure.... Or what...out of all them posts this was the most pertinent? Who are you trying to kid?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I only put facts down that happened on 7th of October and earlier.

This info is available from Israeli citizens or organizations.

You can conclude for yourself without accusing me to push the conspiracy agenda.

Which conspiracy theories did I post? Can you answer ?

Am I correct in thinking that you and your buddy were discussing it and don't try playing the innocent party here as you have had too many spurious posts removed, and they wasn't removed because they were truthful, stop being disingenuous. 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Can't recall there being any agreement on the actual break-out.

Oh, but you do recall it was discussed, then? Good.

There was plenty of information linked, presented and commented on.

Sorry if doesn't match your conspiracy theory nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Am I correct in thinking that you and your buddy were discussing it and don't try playing the innocent party here as you have had too many spurious posts removed, and they wasn't removed because they were truthful, stop being disingenuous. 

Don't accuse me for conspiracy theories coming from me because of reasons...

Again, provide it with my posts, instead of suggesting that they were deleted. 

Almost the perfect crime of intention.

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Lets go through them then, let start with this one:

Link?

No need. What he does here is take something that did happen, but add a little twist with 'confiscate'. There was a move to limit the availability of weapons, as security needs were seen as sufficient, and other concerns involved (weapon theft, for example).

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

No need. What he does here is take something that did happen, but add a little twist with 'confiscate'. There was a move to limit the availability of weapons, as security needs were seen as sufficient, and other concerns involved (weapon theft, for example).

You can provide  an approved  source link verifying  your statement ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Another post with a video from an unapproved social media source has been removed, please see our Community Standards

This notice is pinned at the top of this forum:

The War in Israel

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Also please take note of the following forum rule:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Truth is Israel cocked up their security around Gaza, not knowing that Hamas were going to attack them as they did on the 7th is a huge security flaw by a Government elected to protect it's people.

Before anyone starts, yes I think what Hamas did on the 7th was a disgusting atrocity which is abhorrent to normal thinking people.

On the other hand Israel could and should have treated the whole of the displaced Arabs, Palestinian or otherwise a lot better than they have since 1948, turning the Gaza Strip into a virtual prison and controlling all the in's and outs of daily life was never going to end well, also the abuse in the West Bank is only making matters worse.

World opinion is changing towards Israel and the Holocaust card is getting a bit faded with many people, me included, the more I see and hear about what is going on now is Israel is doing that, yes what the Nazi's did was an abomination on any group/religion but that is not in the minds of many people now as it was 78 years ago the 2nd WW ended, you can blame a lot of that on education imho.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

In short : I'm right. The info given really happened and influenced the defense of Israeli citizens.

It's relevant info that wasn't posted earlier.

Confiscate : Thorgal added "a little twist" ?

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/confiscate#:~:text=%3A to take (something) away,duration of the field trip.

Quote from source

: to take (something) away from someone especially as punishment or to enforce the law or rules

•  
  • Haha 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

In short : I'm right. The info given really happened and influenced the defense of Israeli citizens.

It's relevant info that wasn't posted earlier.

Confiscate : Thorgal added "a little twist" ?

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/confiscate#:~:text=%3A to take (something) away,duration of the field trip.

Quote from source

: to take (something) away from someone especially as punishment or to enforce the law or rules

•  

Still no link to your claim and still no shame or apology for your blatant promotion of conspiracy theories........

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

You can provide  an approved  source link verifying  your statement ?

The IDF Took Away Weapons From Gaza Border Communities in Recent Years, and Armed West Bank Settlers in the Thousands

https://www.msn.com/he-il/news/other/the-idf-took-away-weapons-from-gaza-border-communities-in-recent-years-and-armed-west-bank-settlers-in-the-thousands/ar-AA1izMEp

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Could we then take the first of those points.

The IDF's terribly slow response to the 'break out'? How could it happen? Supposedly the intelligence service security was so tight that even a cat getting close to a wall would set off a alarm. And that para-gliding?! Did they not practice beforehand? Unnoticed! Did the Egyptians not whisper that something was afoot? Why the 5/6 hour delay. Did someone have a word?

Lets get to it Sir.

your fishing we know they were slow responding its gone now so move on.

• Thumbs Up 2