ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

9 minutes ago, ezzra said:

The Hamas terrorist billionaires who live in marble-floored mansions and luxury hotels as they decry Gaza poverty after profiting from misery and terror:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12706715/Hamas-terrorist-billionaires-live-marble-floored-mansions.html

Are marble-floored mansions and luxury hotels on topic ?

43 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've mentioned in my first post that you need to subscribe to Haaretz..

My 683 figure is from 23/10/2023. and this list was available without subscription.

Today the figure is 1.149 victims.

This is not 1.400 victims as per figures given by Israeli media since the beginning of the conflict.

That you mention it doesn't mean it's an acceptable source.

There are other lists, other websites, some more updated than others.

All do not contain a full list of names for reasons cited above and elsewhere.

But you knew all that already.

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You provided no direct link troll..............and Hamas military wing are terrorists not gov

There's a logo from Hamas on each video footage like there's a logo of IDF on each of your IDF Twitter footages.

Double standards again ? Yep.

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Only to illustrate the cynical and cruel use the terrorists are make their own people as a cannon fodder and human shields...

Ah Ok, I get it. You cut off the water, gas electricity from the civilians in Gaza and you will show the marble-floored mansions and luxury hotels in Qatar for the Hamas leadership to distort public opinion against Hamas leadership...as war propaganda?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Ah Ok, I get it. You cut off the water, gas electricity from the civilians in Gaza and you will show the marble-floored mansions and luxury hotels in Qatar for the Hamas leadership to distort public opinion against Hamas leadership...as war propaganda?

The same Hamas leadership abroad that opined civilian deaths serve the 'cause', and that they are required 'sacrifices'.

The same Hamas leadership in Gaza denying civilians the safety of their tunnels.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who you prefer top call freedom fighters and not terrorists. Fitting that you do that along with your Russian preferences to media

In case of self defense as per international law they become from non combatant to freedom fighters.

This was my warning that this conflict will be extended.

Don't try to distort my words that combatant extra judicial fighters from 7th of October became freedom fighters too.

Russian preferences to media is that I like to double check with their channels RT, Sputnik, Tass, etc...for topics related to ME, UKR/RUS, SYR,...

Just now, Thorgal said:

In case of self defense as per international law they become from non combatant to freedom fighters.

This was my warning that this conflict will be extended.

Don't try to distort my words that combatant extra judicial fighters from 7th of October became freedom fighters too.

Russian preferences to media is that I like to double check with their channels RT, Sputnik, Tass, etc...for topics related to ME, UKR/RUS, SYR,...

Please link to where these terrorists have suddenly become freedom fighters via international law.

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

The same Hamas leadership abroad that opined civilian deaths serve the 'cause', and that they are required 'sacrifices'.

The same Hamas leadership in Gaza denying civilians the safety of their tunnels.

I'm not a Hamas supporter. You don't need to try to brainwash me.

I've no affinity with Hamas leadership.

Again, my position is neutral and unbiased.

Israel government created this Hamas Golem in 1987. they have to fix it.

I feel for the neutral Israeli and Palestinian civilians that want fast peace and want to live fast together.

My position (and other posters) has been distorted ad nauseam since the beginning of this topic.

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Please link to where these terrorists have suddenly become freedom fighters via international law.

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

My quote :

"Don't try to distort my words that combatant extra judicial fighters from 7th of October became freedom fighters too."

Why do I have to give a link of something I didn't say or why should I give a link of what you distorted...?

Case closed : You've tried this already. Didn't work.

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

My quote :

"Don't try to distort my words that combatant extra judicial fighters from 7th of October became freedom fighters too."

Why do I have to give a link of something I didn't say or why should I give a link of what you distorted...?

Case closed : You've tried this already. Didn't work.

lol, more deflection from the Hamas apologist who prefers to call them freedom fighters

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

All of the Russian sources you listed are not acceptable on this forum. Move on.

I think this choice is at the discretion of the moderators of AN and I don't know where it's written or communicated that these Russian media outlets are forbidden.

Some AN members are from Russia and living in Thailand. This is not really inviting for this community.

If it's not accepted by forum rule : no problem for me to abide these forum rules.

Note : I still have the TV framework in mind, that's why we might differ from using external resources

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I'm not a Hamas supporter. You don't need to try to brainwash me.

I've no affinity with Hamas leadership.

Again, my position is neutral and unbiased.

Israel government created this Hamas Golem in 1987. they have to fix it.

I feel for the neutral Israeli and Palestinian civilians that want fast peace and want to live fast together.

My position (and other posters) has been distorted ad nauseam since the beginning of this topic.

Distorted? I thought y'all were all proud anti semites?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I think this choice is at the discretion of the moderators of AN and I don't know where it's written or communicated that these Russian media outlets are forbidden.

Some AN members are from Russia and living in Thailand. This is not really inviting for this community.

If it's not accepted by forum rule : no problem for me to abide these forum rules.

Note : I still have the TV framework in mind, that's why we might differ from using external resources

No its in the forum rules. Credible links only. RT, Sputnik, Tass are not credible and known for promoting conspiracy theories, false information and are a questionable source.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No its in the forum rules. Credible links only. RT, Sputnik, Tass are not credible and known for promoting conspiracy theories, false information and are a questionable source.

Let the moderators reply. They have the authority.

• Haha 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

Let the moderators reply. They have the authority.

This is a public forum and you have posted, I am replying:

TASS

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/russian-news-agency-tass/

Sputnik 

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sputnik-news/

RT News

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Scroll back to page nr 1 and you will see that these "antisemite" denominations have been created to frame people like me and others

Criticizing Israeli government = you become anti semite

Criticizing Zionist ideology = you become anti semite

Criticizing Apartheid ideology = you become anti semite

Criticizing war crimes = you become anti semite

Criticizing crimes against humanity = you become anti semite

Personal attacks are common and daily practice on this topic if you criticize one of the above.

There are 3 levels :

1. Level:

You will be replied : liar, idiot, stupid, waffle, etc

2. Level:

You will be replied : Hamas lover, anti semite, you want the destruction of Israel, etc

3. Level:

You will be replied : holocaust denier, nazi, you like Hitler, etc.

Note : this structure is also used on other public platforms, so it's not something new or unique on AN

I noticed you havent denied it. As to the rest of your analysis, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck......

The best part is while y'all preen and goosestep, we (meaning the decent, civilized West) are slowly but surely wiping the terrs out. Boom.

9 hours ago, Morch said:

Before some of you get all indignant, get on top of soap boxes, get into righteous rant mode and so on...

Yes, and?

That, indeed, what I have to say on the clip shown above. Not because I don't feel sorry for the guy in the wheelchair. Not because i think the soldiers didn't do wrong. Of course it's not right. Duh.

But what was the point? To show that the IDF is not pure as snow? To demonstrate that the occupation in the West Bank can be brutal and is wrong? I've no issues with that. Said as much on more than one post. I think people thinking otherwise are clueless, or hopeless zealots.

So what was the point, then? Does this scene imply Israel is totally in the wrong on everything? Does it justify the 7/10 Hamas attack? Does it make all the Palestinians into angels? The answers are no, no, and no.

So what we're left with is a poor attempt to deflect. To make a not so subtle Israel-bad-therefore argument. Not particularly impressed, and certainly not convinced.

News flash: Armies all over the world sometimes behave badly. Armies maintaining control over civilian populations maybe more so.

So back to the original:

Yes, and? What exactly are we expected to do with this information? To fold? To declare the utter rout of views? Just to remind - none of the so-called 'pro-Palestinian' crowd on here batted an eyelid, changed his point of view or anything close to that - not even after the 7/10 attack, which spin as you may was a tad worse than a guy in a wheelchair getting kicked.

Have at it, ladies.

And the clip starts with the wheelchair being tipped on its back, nothing of what lead up to it. 

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Defending the undefendable, this is not the first time I've seen video's with the same total disregard for any rules of engagement, we are the Israeli IDF and if you're not Jewish we can do whatever we like to you.

Yes, blah blah blah what Hamas did on the 7th was one thing, but how can anyone of sound mind think this type of conduct by your armed forces is going to help your cause.

Over the last few days any sympathy I had for Israel has gone out the window.

If you're solders, on foot, attempting to find tunnels full of terrorists, what should you do when someone is continuously interferes and is trying to stop you from doing what you are there to do?

And at the same time, the interference is endangering you and everyone else. 

• Like 1