ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The Qassam rocket is a simple, steel artillery rocket developed and deployed by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military arm of Hamas. These rockets cannot be fired to target specific military objectives in or near civilian areas, and are "indiscriminate when used against targets in population centers". Wikipedia
Length: Qassam 1: 180 cm; Qassam 2: 180 cm; Qassam 3: 220 cm; Qassam 4: 244 cm
Operational range: Qassam 1: 5 km; Qassam 2:12 km; Qassam 3: 16 km
Produced: 2001–current
Propellant: Solid fuel (sugar and potassium nitrate mix)
Used by: Palestinian militants
Warhead: Explosive material with metal bearing balls; standard explosive material

Palestinian rocket arsenal is more extensive than that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_arsenal

Regardless, the fuel issue is, I think, less about the rocket fuel, and more about electricity - which is required for launching them. Also used to ventilate underground facilities, run communications, vehicles and so on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Stripped naked, tortured: Deported Gazans accuse Israeli troops of abuses • FRANCE 24 English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlOAok1v8Y&t=2s

War news | Workers from Gaza detained in Israel allege abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN8iM21MKpY

Allegations are not facts.

Israel already acknowledged that some violations did happen, and are being investigated (that included in the link above).

i don't know why you'd expect them to be treated super nicely right after the 7/10 attack.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, rabas said:

Add electricity and lifts to the long list of things you have no idea about. (like your schedule 40 pipes "are good for rockets").  You just copycat whatever fits your agenda.

Lifting mechanism or not, that shaft is not part of the hospitals normal operation. It's a makeshift arrangement, probably for weapons and other objects. I've worked on lifts, that is a tiny inverter. My condo unit has three phase power. No one that makes a legal, inspectable lift for public use leaves wires and cables dangling around like that, etc.

The SH40 pipes (standard pipe schedule) for manufacturing of rockets was in reply of another poster that supposed that Hamas used its own underground water piping system to make/fabricate rockets and this resulted that they've created areas within Gaza without water supply for its own population. Nothing strange to use SH40 underground pipes for water pressure service of max. 10 Bar while some assumed you could use these for rockets.

Hamas uses for military purposes round tunnel openings and the tunnel to surface shaft is made of bricks. No casted concrete RC columns. This shaft in the footage is part of the hospital.

Cables and wires dangling like that is very common if you work in poor countries and/or regions that are subjected to blockades.

Many people like me can see that this is not a person ladder. It's a cables ladder/tray inside the shaft. It's not made to walk on it like a ladder.

My list of debunking war propaganda starts to expand in such way that my basic E&M engineering knowledge will be questioned in response. This can be double checked with what other people post with the same logic/criticism as me on other social media.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CatCage said:

Why is it anything you post is 100% Kosher but anything anyone else puits up it is made up rubbish? 

Hes from the Leuchter/Zundel school of Engineering. Bet some of these guys knows right off the top of their heads who those dudes are.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Morch said:

Allegations are not facts.

Israel already acknowledged that some violations did happen, and are being investigated (that included in the link above).

i don't know why you'd expect them to be treated super nicely right after the 7/10 attack.

Most of the people in the links are not Hamas militants.

They are temporary workers from Gaza that had permission to work in Occupied West Bank and Israel. They didn't participated in the 7th of October attacks. It's collective punishment. The footage I saw that I can't post here due to forum rules are some of these prisoners naked and subjected to perversity of some soldiers.

And no, I don't expect these non combatant hostages to be treated that way as per international law.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments-mechanisms/instruments/geneva-convention-relative-treatment-prisoners-war#:~:text=Prisoners of war must at,breach of the present Convention.

Quote from source :

Article 13

Prisoners of war must at all times be humanely treated. Any unlawful act or omission by the Detaining Power causing death or seriously endangering the health of a prisoner of war in its custody is prohibited, and will be regarded as a serious breach of the present Convention. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Stripped naked, tortured: Deported Gazans accuse Israeli troops of abuses • FRANCE 24 English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlOAok1v8Y&t=2s

War news | Workers from Gaza detained in Israel allege abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN8iM21MKpY

Wow, the whole world is waking up to the atrocities of the IDF, except a few fundamentalist on this thread who strangely refuse to say anything negative about them and want them to eradicate those pesky Palestinians. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Wow, the whole world is waking up to the atrocities of the IDF, except a few fundamentalist on this thread who strangely refuse to say anything negative about them and want them to eradicate those pesky Palestinians. 

Ha ha ……… antisemite calls non antisemites fundamentalists, with a breathtaking irony that he probably doesn’t even understand ¯\_()_/¯

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

More conspiracy nonsense on what MSM can or cannot post 

My quote :

"More disturbing : what they did to the Palestinian workers that worked in Israel and could not come back into Gaza + what has been done with the bodies of the dead Hamas fighters. MSM can't post this."

Can I post this or not ? (from YT)

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

My quote :

"More disturbing : what they did to the Palestinian workers that worked in Israel and could not come back into Gaza + what has been done with the bodies of the dead Hamas fighters. MSM can't post this."

Can I post this or not ? (from YT)

I suggest you ask a moderator, not a wannabe. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

The whole world woke up on the 7th Oct to the atrocities Hamas carried out. Those pesky Hamas don’t want peace until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth. You forgot that Scotty.

Hank, why call me Scotty? 

Hamas are terrorists, mostly. The babies dying every 10 minutes are not. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

You should. Im a reasonable, normal human being despite my fondness for weed and Thai girls. The lowest form of life in this world is a medieval minded barbaric terrorist babykilling anti semite and their supporters and apologists and the fact that you just might be salvageable is great. You might be fit for the company of us normal folks if you work on it. Too bad your pal @Thorgal is unfixeable.

I like you have a fondness for weed and Thai women, you can have the girls.

I have been branded an antisemite because I totally disagree with the right-wing agenda of Zionists, I have on numerous occasions condemned the atrocities of both Hamas and the IDF. 

As for whether I might be fit for the company of normal folk, if you and your ilk are normal folk I'll pass on that, I have the ability to pick my own friends. 

I have never met Thorgal apart from reading his/her posts on here, I do however agree with the majority of his/her posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Most of the people in the links are not Hamas militants.

They are temporary workers from Gaza that had permission to work in Occupied West Bank and Israel. They didn't participated in the 7th of October attacks. It's collective punishment. The footage I saw that I can't post here due to forum rules are some of these prisoners naked and subjected to perversity of some soldiers.

And no, I don't expect these non combatant hostages to be treated that way as per international law.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments-mechanisms/instruments/geneva-convention-relative-treatment-prisoners-war#:~:text=Prisoners of war must at,breach of the present Convention.

Quote from source :

Article 13

Prisoners of war must at all times be humanely treated. Any unlawful act or omission by the Detaining Power causing death or seriously endangering the health of a prisoner of war in its custody is prohibited, and will be regarded as a serious breach of the present Convention. 

Nobody said they were Hamas, although there were links provided about Hamas using Palestinian workers in Israel to get intel. They are enemy citizens in a time of war, and many of them tried to slip away, breaking the terms of their employment permits. That alone would allow their arrest, by the way.

I don't give a hoot about your repeated claims to have seen things. We discuss what can be discussed here, not allegations raised by yourself.

As for the rest of your nonsense - was any of the killed? and other than claims - was anyone actually tortured, health seriously endangered and so on? There were cases of abuse - acknowledged and under investigation.

You grasping at straws.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You falsely accused Israel of making false claims about 40 dead babies and now you are making false claims about dead babies . 

(The report was about children and you changed children to babies)

You make false claims about dead Palestinian babies whilst accusing Israel of making false claims about dead Israeli babies

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I like you have a fondness for weed and Thai women, you can have the girls.

I have been branded an antisemite because I totally disagree with the right-wing agenda of Zionists, I have on numerous occasions condemned the atrocities of both Hamas and the IDF. 

As for whether I might be fit for the company of normal folk, if you and your ilk are normal folk I'll pass on that, I have the ability to pick my own friends. 

I have never met Thorgal apart from reading his/her posts on here, I do however agree with the majority of his/her posts.

You are not alone mate. I was called antisemite too, despite studying the Tanakh! 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Thorgal said:

I explained that you can define immediately at least 1.000.000 innocent non combatant Palestinians in Gaza that can/could be killed through Israeli disproportionated bombing in the Gaza Strip.

People here on AN didn't like that fact and distorted my post to say that 1.000.000 innocent Palestinians died already...

This has been explained many times and it's part of the groups game to target an individual.

You're lying again. 

Liar01.jpeg.116977a0cbd8d407357398af3d7829ba.jpegLiar02.jpeg.4854fc997354874eb0f02761478cb476.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

We know Hamas are terrorists that’s not what I asked. Where did you dream up that babies are dying every ten minutes scotty. (Sure by all means refer to me as hank)

• Like 1