ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians  are the latest peoples who want to banish Jews from their land and keep it for themselves .

'Their land' you say, so why wouldn't they want to keep it?  It seems

unfair that Israel should need to steal land when if all was neigbourly

they could share amenities.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, talahtnut said:

Israel has been a nation state since 1948. As Hamas wants to murder every Jew and erase Israel. being "neighborly" really isn't in the cards at the moment, is it? 

1 minute ago, talahtnut said:

For the 1000 time in this thread , Palestinians do not want to share the land and I cannot be bother to write yet again about Palestinians  rejecting their own Country in 1948

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

For the 1000 time in this thread , Palestinians do not want to share the land and I cannot be bother to write yet again about Palestinians  rejecting their own Country in 1948

so, tomorrow I come to your home and say that it's mine but I offer you to go to live in a swamp, will you accept?

1 hour ago, kalasiner said:

THE UN welcomed Israel as a member 8 months after Israeli terrorists had murdered the UN mediator.

Rewarding terrorists with their own state, i.e creating a terrorist state, has proven to be not a good policy.

Other than in your world, most countries in the world maintain relations with Israel. That you call it a terrorist state doesn't mean a whole lot and carries very little weight. As far as I recall, the murder was carried out by the remnants of the so-called Stern gang, an extremist organization - neither mainstream, nor supported by government.

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The mediator in question was Folke Bernadotte and he was assassinated after Israel came into being .

Israel the Country came first , Folke was then assassinated by the Lehi  gang .

After the Folke assassination, the Israeli Movement classified Lehi as a terror organisation and the group members were arrested and jailed .

The reality is rather different to the story that you told 

Bernadotte was murdered on 17th Sep 1948 and Israel was admitted to the UN on 11 May 1949   
After the murder Lehi was disarmed but nobody was charged with the killing. Two Lehi members were charged with belonging to a terrorist organisation, found guilty and immediately released and pardoned.            
Nobody was arrested and jailed. Indeed,Yitzhak Shamir, one of the 3-man Lehi leadership which had approved the murder, became Israeli PM.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I did not say 'share land', I said 'share amenities',

Jews and Muslims can live in harmony with the correct mindset,

but the present aggressive Israeli administration seem

to have upset most of their neighbours, and many of their citizens.

11 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I did not say 'share land', I said 'share amenities',

Jews and Muslims can live in harmony with the correct mindset,

but the present aggressive Israeli administration seem

to have upset most of their neighbours, and many of their citizens.

Are you aware that this thread is about Palestinians invading Israel at murdering 1200 Israelis and foreigners  , Men, Woman and  Children ?

Is that what you mean by "Israeli aggression" ?

Its Israel neighbours that do not accept Israel's right to exist and are the aggressors .

Like , Syria , Saudi Arabia , Turkiye Egypt and Iraq are upset about Israeli aggression ?

Those aren't exactly peaceful non violent non aggressive Countries, are they ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you aware that this thread is about Palestinians invading Israel at murdering 1200 Israelis and foreigners  , Men, Woman and  Children ?

Is that what you mean by "Israeli aggression" ?

Its Israel neighbours that do not accept Israel's right to exist and are the aggressors .

Like , Syria , Saudi Arabia , Turkiye Egypt and Iraq are upset about Israeli aggression ?

Those aren't exactly peaceful non violent non aggressive Countries, are they ?

Geopoliticaly, Syria is nothing a few airstrikes cant fix. Saudia Arabia will pay lip service, they need Israel more than Hamas. Egypt is a basket case. So is Iraq.

Turkiye? Can you say Pan Turkism? 1/3 of Iran becomes part of Azerbaijan, the rump Persian part is defanged. Then the Turks can solve the Kurdish problem as part of Iran becomes autonomous Kurdish.

The key to Middle East peace is Turkiye, Israel, Azerbaijan, Saudis and the Kurds. Unfortunately, Arab civilians are gonna take the hit as the Izraeli clean out the terrorists.

Dont be surprised if Dubai cleans out their Hamas. They are bad for business.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

An interesting and timely perspective though made six months ago.

Ah, that old chestnut - name a Palestinian leader before Arafat.

How about, name an Israeli leader before Ben-Gurion?

The guy states “ up until the war, Israel had never stolen a square inch of land”

Kind of begs the question - and after the war?

This guy states “I respect Hamas”.

I can imagine the hissy fit from you clowns if someone posted that here.

He asks “do you know how many Jews live in the Palestinian Authorities” and answers “nada”

Kinda overlooking the thousands and thousands living in settlements on stolen land isn’t it? 

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So you have just given your support to a comment about what Israel has been doing to Palestine since 1946. Considering that the state of Israel was only created in May 1948, your astonishing lack of knowledge about a topic  that you have to date posted 214 comments about on this thread alone, is absolutely breathtaking ….

1946 is near enough.

Only a pedant would waste time correcting an error that could easily be explained by a simple slip on a keyboard.

If you double check, you’ll see you’ve miscounted the number of posts I’ve made in this thread.

Now that is breathtaking.

3 hours ago, kalasiner said:

Bernadotte was murdered on 17th Sep 1948 and Israel was admitted to the UN on 11 May 1949   
After the murder Lehi was disarmed but nobody was charged with the killing. Two Lehi members were charged with belonging to a terrorist organisation, found guilty and immediately released and pardoned.            
Nobody was arrested and jailed. Indeed,Yitzhak Shamir, one of the 3-man Lehi leadership which had approved the murder, became Israeli PM.

Good, factual post.

Don’t expect a response from these clowns admitting that they are wrong in this particular instance.

The inability to change one’s position when new facts are introduced is a common trait amongst those you’ll encounter in this forum.

Interesting comments from Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy

Vivek Ramaswamy criticized Republicans for their "selective moral outrage" at the mass terrorist attacks in Israel, and argued that politicians calling for a stronger military response against Hamas and Iran are driven by donor money.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/ramaswamy-says-gop-selective-moral-outrage-on-israel-driven-by-money-lobbying-groups/

Interesting comments from Ben Shapiro given the feigned moral outrage every time someone compares Israel’s treatment of Palestinians to the holocaust.

“When it comes to comparing the Holocaust-level evil we just saw in Kfar Aza with people overdosing on the streets of Philadelphia, I have some moral questions. I do,” he said.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/ben-shapiro-condemns-tucker-carlson-for-downplaying-attack-on-israel-its-idiocy-its-just-moral-stupidity/

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kalasiner said:

Oh I see , you were talking about Israel's entry into the U.N , Israel joining the U.N.

We had just previously been discussing the U.N.s vote to establish the state of Israel and I then quickly read your post and thought we were still talking about the U.N's vote on the creation of Israel rather than Israeli joining the U.N

I misread your post and I appreciate your pointing out where I was mistaken , nice that you remained civil without resorting to any personal abuse 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kalasiner said:

THE UN welcomed Israel as a member 8 months after Israeli terrorists had murdered the UN mediator.

Rewarding terrorists with their own state, i.e creating a terrorist state, has proven to be not a good policy.

Ah, thats where I misread . 

I mistakenly read it as 

THE UN welcomed Israel as a *Country* 8 months after Israeli terrorists had murdered the UN mediator.

Just for the record, so you disagree with Palestinians terror tactics in trying to get statehood ?

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Good, factual post.

Don’t expect a response from these clowns admitting that they are wrong in this particular instance.

The inability to change one’s position when new facts are introduced is a common trait amongst those you’ll encounter in this forum.

????

9 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So you have just given your support to a comment about what Israel has been doing to Palestine since 1946. Considering that the state of Israel was only created in May 1948, your astonishing lack of knowledge about a topic  that you have to date posted 214 comments about on this thread alone, is absolutely breathtaking ….

Yet you must give him some sort of credit. With or without knowledge he has, through a massive and sustained campaign of continuing deflection effectively closed down a thread. 

Perhaps one could consider it the internet equivalent of the political and military campaign against Gaza of which he accuses Israel!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Sounds like you're cherry picking a detail. Nobody is saying that Zionists were always angels either. But neither were the British colonialists ruling the Mandate. Such as when they turned away ships of Jewish refugees. 

The murder of the UN mediator and giving his murderers their own state are rather significant "details".

I'm sure there are many British Jews demanding to "stop the small boats".

2 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

The murder of the UN mediator and giving his murderers their own state are rather significant "details".

I'm sure there are many British Jews demanding to "stop the small boats".

Israel was already a Country when Folke died

They didn't give Israel statehood because the U.N Mediator (Folke) was killed , because Israel was already a Country at that time of his death

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Morch said:

Other than in your world, most countries in the world maintain relations with Israel. That you call it a terrorist state doesn't mean a whole lot and carries very little weight. As far as I recall, the murder was carried out by the remnants of the so-called Stern gang, an extremist organization - neither mainstream, nor supported by government.

Israel rightly calling Hamas terrorists carries enough weight for them to feel justified in exterminating over 2 million civilians; half of them children.

The Stern gang was mainstream enough for one of their leaders, Yitzhak Shamir, who personally approved the murder, to become Israeli PM.

• Thumbs Up 1