Thailand remains neutral on Israeli-Palestine conflict

snoop1130

Just now, fredwiggy said:

No country is without violence, although a few have a lot less. Africa has many dictators that practice genocide. Only way to stop it is killing the terrorists and especially their leaders. Myanmar has the same kid of problem that needs to be stopped.

Kill a few bad guys, more come along. Its a power struggle.

The longer Israel keep killing innocent civilians, including children, then the chances are we will take sides with Palestine. 

However, what happens in Palestine has really nothing to do with Thailand, so no need for a stance. Similarly when China invaded Tibet, the US didn't take a stance as there was no oil there it was nothing to do with them. 

Why do Americans in Thailand, who are obviously biased towards Israel want Thailand to take a stance? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JensenZ said:

There are some serious cowards in this government. How could anyone in good conscience remain neutral? Neutral means they condone the slaughter of civilians, including the murder of infants. They need to preserve their Arab tourism at all costs. They cannot risk upsetting them.

If "remaining neutral" means not taking sides, then I agree with Thailand's decision on this. If "remaining neutral" means not condemning either side for atrocities that Hamas has committed in the past and especially over the past several days, and the atrocities that Israel has committed over the past 60 years and will surely commit in the next few days and weeks, then I disagree. We should all condemn all of that! ????

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The longer Israel keep killing innocent civilians, including children, then the chances are we will take sides with Palestine. 

However, what happens in Palestine has really nothing to do with Thailand, so no need for a stance. Similarly when China invaded Tibet, the US didn't take a stance as there was no oil there it was nothing to do with them. 

Why do Americans in Thailand, who are obviously biased towards Israel want Thailand to take a stance? 

They are just keyboard warriors venting. They do it on all topics. They feel powerless in real life so talk big on the internet about politics to make them feel better.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

If "remaining neutral" means not taking sides, then I agree with Thailand's decision on this. If "remaining neutral" means not condemning either side for atrocities that Hamas has committed in the past and especially over the past several days, and the atrocities that Israel has committed over the past 60 years and will surely commit in the next few days and weeks, then I disagree. We should all condemn all of that! ????

Good post. I agree. 

One thing I don't understand is why Israel are blocking those in Gaza from leaving. They destroyed the airport in 2001, they are blocking all the borders. Do they really plan to wipe them all out? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

They are just keyboard warriors venting. They do it on all topics. They feel powerless in real life so talk big on the internet about politics to make them feel better.

I believe they are brainwashed from watching news sites like CNN. 

It's like the UK killing all of N. Ireland after an IRA attack. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Slauthering happens on both sides. And torturing too as in any war.

Peace talks have to start, not only initiated by the "world's famous deal maker" or all the other US presidents before but leaders of the neighbouring countries as Saudi Arabia or Turkey eg. And Thailand role to stay neutral seems to be good politics 

Not until they take out the threat!

The terrorist Hamas have been 

compared to Isis ! They govern Gaza.There can be no negotiations until they are wiped out!Only the Israeli govt can come to that conclusion!

What governing body in The World,decapitates & takes children as hostages?

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Good post. I agree. 

One thing I don't understand is why Israel are blocking those in Gaza from leaving. They destroyed the airport in 2001, they are blocking all the borders. Do they really plan to wipe them all out? 

Was discussed and explained on parallel topics, your choice to ignore information and facts.

There are two countries bordering the Gaza Strip, Israel and Egypt. Israel does not control the Egyptian border pass. The Egyptians normally maintain a tight blockade of their own, and limit the passage of Palestinian and goods. Their side of the border was closed shortly after Israeli retaliation began. Take it up with them. They have their own good reasons for doing so.

The IDF broadcasted on numerous venues, in Arabic, directions for evacuations and safe zones. That's more than many other armies do under such circumstances.

The death toll in the Gaza Strip has just reached the casualty figures from the Hamas attack. That' in five days vs. a single one. If Israel truly wished to 'wipe them all' things would have been very very different.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Thailand, like many other countries, realize that it was Washington that set the stage for the situation now. 

Biden has now destroyed any hope of a diplomatic solution/ceasefire. Among other lies, he lied that he saw photos of 40 beheaded children by Hamas.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Neutral is the wise, diplomatic move, nothing cowardice about it at all. 

I'm watching Thai TV at the moment, which unlike CNN, are showing bloodied children being rushed into a hospital, whose electricity has been cut off by Israel. 

What Hamas did on Saturday was an atrocity but Israel is punishing innocent civilians, probably breaking international law. The majority of people in Gaza don't have anything to do with Hamas. 

Complete and utter nonsense; Hamas were voted into Government by a majority of the people in Gaza. And then Hamas slaughtered 40 little babies, slitting their throats and beheading some of them, and you want Israel to play by International rules ....  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Thailand, like many other countries, realize that it was Washington that set the stage for the situation now. 

Biden has now destroyed any hope of a diplomatic solution/ceasefire. Among other lies, he lied that he saw photos of 40 beheaded children by Hamas.

Nope, Hamas has destroyed any hope of a diplomatic solution; this they did deliberately because they do not want a solution, they want the eradication of all Israelis and all Jews. Stop peddling pro Hamas propaganda

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You have been taking sides with Hamas from the very beginning; I have read many of your comments and every single one of them is anti Israeli. You call it pro Palestinian, but you seen to conveniently forget that Hamas is the official Government of Gaza, so you are in fact supporting a terrorist organisation.

As for your earlier claim to have a Rabbi as a friend … that was a hilarious

You are now on ignore. I gave you the chance for an apology for calling me racist/antisemitic/liar and to quote one of my posts  highlighting this, which you never did. 

I've no time for rude trolls like you.

I despise Hamas, I despise Netanyahu. I am not Pro-Palestine, you are deluded. 

If you don't like my posts, ignore me as you'll never get another reply to your trolls. 

• Haha 1