Where to find a sugar friendship?

whistersniff

34 minutes ago, whistersniff said:

But I'm looking for something more than one hour with a person for sex.

This one hour/sex thing seems to be the major sticking point, now that my soup with hookers gambit has been airily waved away.

How much time do you want to spend with this person?

What non-sex activities do you seek? Why, rationally-speaking would they want to do them with you?

Do you see yourself perhaps releasing doves from a cage at a temple? Because I want you to have very special moments like that.

What else in on the good times agenda that doesn't involve condoms?

• Love It 1

so for a monthly subscription fee instead of p4p per transaction how much action were you expecting to be having? once a week? month? how do you work out the schedule with your family/wife? or is it expected that dad disappears every Thursdays night 

Unless there's substantial saving in paying monthly vs visiting establishment built for such purpose, you get better variety if relief is all you're looking for, less complication of attachment, say with the subscription, if you wanted out but she didn't.... could be messy if she comes to your family to blackmail etc.

• Like 1

Probably some students out there who would go for it. They are still young and they can dump you when their real life gets started.

Also, as far as a Bargirls.  Lots of cute bar cashiers out there. Maybe a proper fit for you.

Edited by bkk6060

I think happily back on the various no-hopers who dreamed of mentoring my BPD relative in return for kinky sex.

One was a Christian minister who had a Christian big band. I followed his Youtube channel, the only one I ever subscribed to.

He told movingly about how his kid had given up the pittance she saved for a bike to support the Christian big band.

And the kid was showing off a new Fendi bag a week later.

Sad ending: She blackmailed him, took $5k off of him. To my great regret, afterwards the Christian big band soon broke up. Did he ever even get in? 

No.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So if I understand you, you want a Gik and free sex, good luck with that, also the risk of being shot/stabbed by her jealous husband/ boyfriend is very high and or Him demanding money. :post-4641-1156694572:

You must have missed the 'sugar' part of my post. Not free. Read the OP.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I see you're a NEWBIE here, hang around, you'll be surprised how many miserable, moaning, complaining, Thai bashing members on this forum. ????

A lot of disgruntled western men. For all the poking at me, they sure are pathetic when I read their posts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whistersniff said:

Sick? 

I'd go more with driven mad by a dead marriage. And now blindly, crazily hoping for an unstable third party to make you right.

Let's review:

-can't look on the internet

-hopefully nixed the library-approach idea

-don't have endless hours to hang out in coffee bars on an off chance

-don't have a lot of money, nor exactly a winning personality.

Luckily, there is a poster here who pops over to Thailand regularly, rents a motorcycle, and on the sheer verve of his personality, gets many women to drop what they're doing, hop on the back of his bike, AND then sexually satisfy him for his trip duration, in exchange for a few meals and the odd non-chain shop coffee, size small.

Find him here, study at his feet. He's already living your dream.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, whistersniff said:

I expected to get blasted, but didn't expect so many disgruntled haters on this forum.  

Perhaps you were not expecting to be told your expectations are delusional. That's not hating, just being realistic.

If you are as proficient in Thai as you claim, you should know the term gik does not embrace the concept of intellectual conversation - before or after.

Good luck, I think you'll need it.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

What about going to the same hooker several times, or even regularly on an on-going basis?

You know, getting to know her, taking her out for big bowls of soup like they like?

Pros: Easy to implement, they're mostly nice people, soup is cheap.

Cons: They are flat out hookers, not grey area hookers like you prefer.

As a matter of fact I did that for a few years.I had a couple regular p4p "friends" who I got along with well and I liked and trusted.It was a good situation for me as I was working offshore mostly. Obviously they were working girls but I was fine with that.I didn't have to fix mamas roof or the sick buffalo routine. 

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

"sugar friendship".

On the sugar dating website I saw my relative on, about 50% of the women were saying they only wanted platonic.

Then there would be dozens of topics on the forum about, "why is my platonic ad getting no hits?".

Often from really unattractive women. They saw themselves as Arm Candy. Men saw them as "Had Too Much Candy Already".

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

There are plenty of Thai ladies out there, and is you speak Thai, your miles ahead of the rest.

I too am married and have an understanding wife, that said, nothing wrong with chatting up a bar girl, or going to a Karaoke place to obtain what your looking for, that said, from my experience, any woman, if told up front that your married and you want a side dish will understand.

I have at least 3 that I can send a text to when I am looking for something to sooth my sweet teeth, usual place, usual rate, as for having one call me, text me, they know it's not on, there are rules to follow, f up and game over, so far in 8 years, so good. Personally I wouldn't want another woman all the time, as I like to try different sweets. But then again, that's jut me.

Thanks. It's good to hear from someone who knows the reality.  I'll stay open minded to the bar girls and visit karaoke bars to sing in Thai for fun and meet people.

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

On the sugar dating website I saw my relative on, about 50% of the women were saying they only wanted platonic.

Then there would be dozens of topics on the forum about, "why is my platonic ad getting no hits?".

Often from really unattractive women. They saw themselves as Arm Candy. Men saw them as "Had Too Much Candy Already".

You seem to know a lot about sugar websites. You sure you're not secretly browsing for yourself?

5 minutes ago, whistersniff said:

Thanks. It's good to hear from someone who knows the reality.  I'll stay open minded to the bar girls and visit karaoke bars to sing in Thai for fun and meet people.

You mean it's good to hear from someone who supports your confirmation bias.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, whistersniff said:

You seem to know a lot about sugar websites. You sure you're not secretly browsing for yourself?

Yeah, due to my nutty relative (gotta be discrete with the relative-dodge), it was a truly hilarious rabbit hole to fall down.

I def googled and snarked on all of the daddies. 2 got in, 4 got rinsed, including Mr Fendi purse (since divorced from his home-schooling, lord-lovin' wife).

I had a female friend who was a size larger than Jabba The Hut. She went on an adultery site with real pics. She got a hundred hits a day. Someone took her to Paris. No joke, he paid for 2 seats for her.

That's what you're up against.

That you caved in 20 hours from "I want a dewey debutante" to "Crack Ho at a Karaoke Bar?, Tell me more" means that I seriously hope you will continue to reach out to us here.

• Haha 1

Not the answer you are looking for, perhaps, but why not chat up married women? I'm in a similar marriage as yourself, albeit just a few years younger. My wife is Thai in her 40s. We both consider our marriage as "open". She has a side gig, and so do I. We discuss this topic openly, and we both feel happy when the other has a date. No jealousy, ever.

I dated many young women over the years, but eventually got bored dating women under 40, as they typically want to settle down sooner than later, and/or they often require far more attention and remuneration than I can offer them. I eventually met a beautiful Thai woman on Tinder who is married to an Australian, also an open-marriage, and she's simply seeking a long-term companion/date. Perfect match for me, and to top it off she has her own money. She's over 40, and one thing I've learned about "older" women is they don't have time for playing games, they are worldly and are great for conversation, plus they know exactly what they like in bed, and never too shy to try something new.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Denim said:

Well Dan. Firstly...good first post. Very attention  grabbing.

As for the rest....Facebook?

or soi 4 or TikTok. Its really not difficult. A member of my family IS a sugar g/f and it works extrememly well for both parties. If you want exclusivity though that will cost you........try actually talking to regular girls at the mall or in shops or at the BTS. There are plenty open for what you're looking for. You will be expected to make financial contributions though so if you're a cheap charlie you'll get found out. 

Edited by Jackbenimble
extend my point
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, clokwise said:

We both consider our marriage as "open". She has a side gig, and so do I. We discuss this topic openly, and we both feel happy when the other has a date. No jealousy, ever.

A poly person in a happy poly relationship is even more diff from this guy than I am.

You're living the dream of millions. How common is your situation here?

If you speak Thai and aren't carrying around a beer gut you should be aces up.

Try flirting more and be sure to hit on your wife's friends, the women at 7/11, supervisors at dept stores, heck, hit on all of them.

I stay away from kids looking for tuition or family income supplements.

There are lots of women who are still ripe looking for the same thing you are.

Edited by ignore it
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, pagallim said:

Does your Mother know you're writing this crap for Asean Mike?   Don't you feel uneasy passing yourself off as some kind of pervert on an Expat forum?   Wouldn't it be better to get some kind of real work?

Have you seen Mike Hunt?

16 hours ago, whistersniff said:

I don't want it to be transactional in the sense that I'm paying a prostitute for one hour of sex and leaving. Otherwise, I'd just pay a prostitute for one hour of sex and leave.  

What's that saying? "a rose by any other name"