18-Year-Old Pattaya Man Arrested for Selling Illegal Guns

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

An 18-year-old Thai man was arrested and charged with selling illegal guns in Pattaya. Going by the title “Oat Pacha (Oat Graveyard),” the alleged gunrunner sold the firearms online for 15,000 baht.

... selling illegal arms online! "Oat Fool", i'd call him

Is he out on bail yet? when are we going to get some news of any sentencing? or do they just get a fine? Finding them is easy, getting them put away for a few years would send a message, but alas not happened yet TTBOMK

Edited by brianthainess

Yet another case of someone openly selling illegal goods on the internet, imagining that what he is doing is hidden from or won't be reported to the police. Sometimes it's women pimping young girls, or lads advertising their illegal bike races on public streets, helpfully giving the police time and place. To most it would be unbelievable that anyone would do that, but the IQ level in Thailand is way down there at 88% so the thought that they might receive a visit never occurs to them.

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Not sure what's worse with the photo - the eyebrow pose or the man having a wee in the bush !

image.jpeg

I think one of the best photos they've had in years! Lots going, sort of like an old master mural... the diagonal flows the eye is drawn to, various perspective tricks, and the man in the distance taking a wee...

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Emdog said:

I think one of the best photos they've had in years! Lots going, sort of like an old master mural... the diagonal flows the eye is drawn to, various perspective tricks, and the man in the distance taking a wee...

But no one is pointing - with the possible exception of the man taking a leak.

• Haha 1