Premchai Admired But Thaksin Condemned: Ex-MP

webfact

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

At least the big guy did the time, not like the other spineless hi-so wimp!

Or so the official version would have us believe!

If you add up the time before he was smuggled out at the start of his sentence, and the time after smuggled back in for public release I doubt it amounted to 24 hours.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, 2baht said:

At least the big guy did the time, not like the other spineless hi-so wimp!

Single cells available from 30k a week.  Check on Booking.com. Food available from restaurants of your choice via grab for a 500% commission. Licquor and weed 1,000% mark up.  Hard drugs by negotiation and depending on supply and demand.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

In the UK criminals cosigned to open prison, usually done for tax evasion, can sometimes be allowed to run their legal businesses from prison in order to get funds to repay the debt. Open prisoners are also allowed unaccompanied day release in local towns, case in Point is Myra Hindley the child murderer who was spotted more than once roaming the town near her prison.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Zack61 said:

He doesn't look like he's had a tough time behind bars. We'll never know just how tough he had it, if at all, during his tenure as an inmate. I'd bet my house that he was afforded more privileges than the average prison cell occupant.

Thai prisons provide three meals a day and inmates have access to the prison shop from where they can buy whatever food they want using their prison account, no reason for prisoners to necessarily lose any weight unless they want to.  They can also have food brought in by visitors or order certain items themselves the night before for morning delivery.  In Klong Prem many inmates ordered doughnuts to have with their coffee (3-in-1 sachets from the shop) in the mornings and roast chicken for afternoon snacking...that privilege applies to every prisoner.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 2baht said:
6 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Or so the official version would have us believe!

If you add up the time before he was smuggled out at the start of his sentence, and the time after smuggled back in for public release I doubt it amounted to 24 hours.

Expand  

Speculation!

No, not "speculation", just unadulterated garbage.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, lordgrinz said:

"Premchai Admired"? Not on your life, I want to see that pig die in prison, and he should have had all his money/assets confiscated and sent to the preservation of wild animals.

Why?  He did his time (and had it increased by the appeal court) and paid several million baht in fines/compensation.  Why, rationally, should he have all his money and assets confiscated, do the courts in your country do that or do you just want it to apply for Thai people?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

If you are wealthy you can get anything you want in jail,

No, that is a common misconception promulgated tediously and tiresomely by AN posters who do not know what they are talking about.  Unless you've got proven specifics, of course.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1