Study provides evidence of Covid-19 mRNA shots rewiring the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Red Phoenix

12 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

You don't have to respond, that the beauty of it:

https://www.factcheck.org/person/john-campbell/

Factcheck.org is owned by the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, which is part of the Annenberg Foundation, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annenberg_Foundation

https://www.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org/about/

https://www.annenberginstitute.org/news/gates-foundation-grants-annenberg-institute-999260

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, the moon really is made of blue cheese..

I have a friend who is unfortunately susceptible to numerous conspiracy theories..  just tried to "educate" me again the other day about Covid vaccines..

We are close enough that I'm able to laugh out loud and he doesn't take offense.. thank the imaginary friend in the sky.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

You are referring to a January 2022 opinion-piece, which states in the opening sentence

We've known for about a month now that a third shot of the vaccine is critical for protecting against infection with the omicron variant — and for keeping people out of the hospital.

Now for some credible evidence that you are more prone to get covid-infected with every shot you take >

The very large April 2023 Cleveland study, where more than 50.000 thousand Cleveland Clinic employees were followed from Sept 2022 confirmed in its results statement: The risk of COVID-19 also increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

> The Figure 2 graph shows that with each additional vaccine dose, the risk of catching Covid INCREASED.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37274183/

Figure 2 (see below) of that study shows the cumulative incidence of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) for study participants stratified by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. Day 0 was 12 September 2022, the date the bivalent vaccine was first offered to employees. Point estimates and 95% confidence intervals are jittered along the x-axis to improve visibility.

Could contain:

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Based on your rationale, what is your take on Bill Gates, who is not a doctor and has no training in medicine or public health whatsoever, yet is one of the most influential forces with regard to the Covid response and vaccines, and is a massive WHO donor ($531 million in 2018-2019)?

What about Whataboutism? Deflect much - don't you?  Try to get a good grasp of my "rationale" before you hit the keyboard. Btw we need more of your links. Pile them up. They might work as arguments, some times.

Edited by watthong
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

You are referring to a January 2022 opinion-piece, which states in the opening sentence

We've known for about a month now that a third shot of the vaccine is critical for protecting against infection with the omicron variant — and for keeping people out of the hospital.

Now for some credible evidence that you are more prone to get covid-infected with every shot you take >

The very large April 2023 Cleveland study, where more than 50.000 thousand Cleveland Clinic employees were followed from Sept 2022 confirmed in its results statement: The risk of COVID-19 also increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

> The Figure 2 graph shows that with each additional vaccine dose, the risk of catching Covid INCREASED.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37274183/

Figure 2 (see below) of that study shows the cumulative incidence of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) for study participants stratified by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. Day 0 was 12 September 2022, the date the bivalent vaccine was first offered to employees. Point estimates and 95% confidence intervals are jittered along the x-axis to improve visibility.

Could contain:

I've learned that quoting individual studies on this forum is an exercise in futility.  We are going to need to patiently wait 3, 5, 7, and then 10 years for the metadata research and analyses to be published (assuming that any research not reflecting the mRNA technology and vaccines in a positive light isn't actively suppressed). 

Metadata analyses is the "Gold Standard" of research.

"Systematic reviews and meta-analyses of individual participant data (IPD) have long been recognised as a gold standard approach. They offer many advantages over analyses that use aggregated data extracted from publications. These include: increased opportunity to identify and include unpublished studies and obtain full outcome data (thereby reducing the potential for bias arising from the absence of unpublished studies and unreported outcomes); checking and transforming data to common scores or measures; standardising analyses across studies; and undertaking more flexible and powerful statistical analyses including exploration of potential effect modifiers."
--The Global Health Network, "Gold-standard reporting of IPD meta-analyses." 13Jul2015

Eventually - one way or the other, given time - we'll have factual research analysis. 
And let the chips fall where they may.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, watthong said:

What about Whataboutism? Deflect much - don't you?  Try to get a good grasp of my "rationale" before you hit the keyboard. Btw we need more of your links. Pile them up. They might work as arguments, some times.

Your rationale is that one has to be a qualified doctor to make assessments about Covid.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Facts are facts no matter who is the messenger, that's why there are links contained within any reports to take you to the source and verify yourself. Besides which do you really think its only Factcheck.org that has exposed his misinformation?

Facts are facts no matter who is the messenger.

Agree 100%, I will be quoting you on that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Facts are facts no matter who is the messenger.

Agree 100%, I will be quoting you on that.

Good..................can't wait but you forgot the important bit, so long as they can be verified by source

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:
4 hours ago, watthong said:

Your rationale is that one has to be a qualified doctor to make assessments about Covid.

Wrong - maybe my rationale went over your head but never mind.

And the answer to my question is, yes, deflect, deflect, deflect.

Edited by watthong
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

The rationale in question was that one has to be a qualified doctor to make assessments about Covid.

Wrong - maybe my rationale went over your head but never mind.

And the answer to my question is, yes, deflect, deflect, deflect.

28 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Please explain your rationale.

Consider this my one compliment to you - and those others to whom the concept of "context" did not seem to register:

The individual in question has a PhD but he's not an MD. As been called out before, a PhD holder can go by the title "Doctor" anywhere. Fair enough...However, his real-life medical career consisted of nursing. Ie a nurse, not a physician. Therefore in the context that he presents himself on his youtube channel, which deals with medical matters and mostly covid-related, he should present himself as Nurce C. - not Dr. C. And if he chose the latter, it would call out to his ethics, that is if he had any, to put a disclaimer that he is NOT a medical doctor by trade. Failing to do either, he unwittingly presents himself as a fraud (and we are not talking about his channel content just yet.) 

My rationale was about his inclination to deceive, and not his medical qualifications, or lack thereof. In short it was an ethical matter and  I'm NOT surprised that many on this thread failed to see it. 

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, watthong said:

Consider this my one compliment to you - and those others to whom the concept of "context" did not seem to register:

The individual in question has a PhD but he's not an MD. As been called out before, a PhD holder can go by the title "Doctor" anywhere. Fair enough...However, his real-life medical career consisted of nursing. Ie a nurse, not a physician. Therefore in the context that he presents himself on his youtube channel, which deals with medical matters and mostly covid-related, he should present himself as Nurce C. - not Dr. C. And if he chose the latter, it would call out to his ethics, that is if he had any, to put a disclaimer that he is NOT a medical doctor by trade. Failing to do either, he unwittingly presents himself as a fraud (and we are not talking about his channel content just yet.) 

My rationale was about his inclination to deceive, and not his lack of medical qualifications, or lack thereof.

In short it was an ethical matter and  I'm NOT surprised that many on this thread failed to see it. 

So in order to be ethical, anyone speaking about Covid-related matters who is not a medical doctor by trade should add a disclaimer to each of their interventions, correct?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1