Trump said the judge in his New York civil trial “has gone crazy in his hatred,”

Social Media

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Which is no denial at all. And he was correct, it was a lame accusation. Even Trump appointed judges have been giving him a hard time because he has no legal and reasonable arguments for his cases. Is that because they're democrats as well?

He was not correct. It was not a lame accusation. It was the truth. He is a Democrat. As my link proved.

Try again.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Myself, stevenl and Emdog all say he is a democrat. It was you that claimed it was being denied.

You have changed from the facts from your own post, and lost all credit. We know you do not like facts.

Must of missed you morning medication.

You finally admitted he was a Democrat after Emdog claimed it was a lame accusation and I exposed that statement for all to see. 

I don't frequently spill my coffee hence no meds are required. I prefer exercise and a healthy diet. If you're in Bangkok you are more than welcome to join me for an early morning run.

• Confused 1

Don’t worry chomper old Donnie will just deny knowing her and possibility try to blame her for his troubles in reality though she is just as much a grifting fraud as her dad.imo it’s going to get much more ugly if that’s even possible 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Somebody has informed Trump that Ivanka has been subpoenaed to give evidence about him, he’s not happy about that.

What’s interesting is how long it takes for such obviously important news to reach him.

Is someone filtering what news Trump gets to hear, or is he so removed from events that he simply has no idea what is going on around him and his own daughter?

The fact Ivanka will be compelled to testify is not good news for Trump.

The fact that he clearly didn’t know about this weeks old development until yesterday is not good news for anyone arguing Trump’s brain is in any sense functioning normally.

My understanding is that Ivanka will testify on a minor issue that will not impact the trial very much. The media will make big noise about her upcoming appearance, but it is much ado about nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So many of the charges are IMO politically motivated that it would be difficult to know which would have resulted in prosecution if he were not Mr Trump.

I say that because they were acted on at a politically opportune time, when they had over 2 years previously to do so.

What percent of the 91 charges do you think are bogus?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

My understanding is that Ivanka will testify on a minor issue that will not impact the trial very much. The media will make big noise about her upcoming appearance, but it is much ado about nothing.

She obviously thought it not a minor issue given her attempts to avoid giving testimony, her father certainly thinks it’s not a minor issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She obviously thought it not a minor issue given her attempts to avoid giving testimony, her father certainly thinks it’s not a minor issue.

I suggest that Trump is worried, though not out of any loyalty to his daughter.

Obviously, Ivanka knows too much.

She has been an intimate witness to her father's misdeeds all her life.

From her teenage days when he would barge unannounced into her room when she was changing, to more recently when she had to testify before the January 6th Committee, where she was asked to account for her father's activities during the attack.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/29/2023 at 1:50 PM, Danderman123 said:

Sooooo, if it's minor issue that will not impact the trial very much why put her up there at all? Sounds like prosecution dirty tricks at work to me.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

There is no objectivity from your side at all. Hardcore defender of a clown.

My side? The only place I have "a side" is in your head. 😃

It's interesting that when I criticize Biden I am called MAGA, a Trump fan etc. But when I criticize Trump nobody calls me a leftist, Biden supporting Liberal. I guess the Trump supporters on here are a lot more level headed...

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1