Don't be Bald

Bobthegimp

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

One cannot fight genetics. On the other hand, the hair implant surgeon, can, at a cost 

But often one can see in the streets,  the gardening done on the implanted heads,   a mile away usually on the front part of the hairline. A bit like sleepy Joe..... Which is why a reputable surgeon would be better with of course a reputable price tag.

One can smell <deleted>ty Joe's diaper before they see his aged hair plugs, which don't pass for a modern procedure.  

Mind you, if he stumbled into a bar with his graft filled wallet the cash would make him a very sexy, though stinky geezer. 

His son seems to do exceedingly well, especially with young ladies who share the same genetic material with him, with the exception of a former president's daughter.

• Confused 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bobthegimp said:

One can smell <deleted>ty Joe's diaper before they see his aged hair plugs, which don't pass for a modern procedure.  

Mind you, if he stumbled into a bar with his graft filled wallet the cash would make him a very sexy, though stinky geezer. 

His son seems to do exceedingly well, especially with young ladies who share the same genetic material with him, with the exception of a former president's daughter.

Very true and definately the boy is a quality tourist one would not want to chance banging into, in the Gents room,  powdering his nose with white talc.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Why not just go with nature and accept baldness? Is vanity that important??? The lengths people go to to hide their baldness makes them look sillier!

It is important to the hos.

As an almost bald man I'll say this: in the valley of the bald, the one haired man is king. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Statum look no good?

Lots of ladies like hairless, but if a nald man weighs 300 pounds, unshaven, 6XL plaid shirt, dirty cargo shorts and sandals the girls probably think he is a big time loser.

I think it's their money and notoriety that makes them so hansum.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

I'll bet he would'nt be stupid enough to pay a girl $130,000 to keep quiet! 😏

No, but he did shower with Ashley when she was 14.  

Here's a third option: neither is fit to represent the citizens of that country, who are mostly moral and decent people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Lots of ladies like hairless, but if a bald man weighs 300 pounds, stinks, unshaven, 6XL plaid shirt, dirty cargo shorts and sandals the girls probably think he is a big time loser.

Sorry, they weren't in the bar tonight and probably wouldn't go home with fellow glabrous fellows with a man-crush on them. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

No, but he did shower with Ashley when she was 14.  

Here's a third option: neither is fit to represent the citizens of that country, who are mostly moral and decent people. 

Was Clinton the horn blower any better ? Very popular though....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Lots of ladies like hairless, but if a bald man weighs 300 pounds, stinks, unshaven, 6XL plaid shirt, dirty cargo shorts and sandals the girls probably think he is a big time loser.

Hey, no need to get personal. I call them as I see them. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Insecure, much. Kojak and Bruce Willis never had an issue. You’d be better off focusing on your hygiene, weight, fitness and attire if you want to impress the girls… or boys. 

there is a huge difference between balding and shaven. kojak and bruce willis were shaven.

the worst option would be someone who is trying to hide balding by combing it over, using gels, and what have you.

best option probably if you are balding is to just shave it like many professional athletes do.

like everything else, it's about manning up and taking care of yourself and not just "letting it go" in so many areas like a lot of guys do here.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Cannot say yet my dear fellow. Have not yet lost any hair either above, below or behind 😂... but if anybody feels better hiding it, I don't see the p

2 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Cannot say yet my dear fellow. Have not yet lost any hair either above, below or behind 😂... but if anybody feels better hiding it, I don't see the problem in people to feel confortable with themselves ??

roblem in people to feel confortable with themselves ??

Take care of the ' above'.

Below and behind is not an issue,  usually. :whistling:

35 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

best option probably if you are balding is to just shave it like many professional athletes do.

like everything else, it's about manning up

The sad thing is that, due to their vanity and insecurity, many head shavers mistakenly think shaving does make them (more of) a man when all it does is confirm that they're 100% slapheads!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1